PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hypermode

Forum Index > Core > Help >

cawrumin's Avatarcawrumin
So I've been around a few months and only able to get hypermode 1 time (not even sure how that happened lol). What are the ways to get hypermode that don't involve paying or trading? I know I didn't buy it the one time I did get it, so I feel like there has to be a way to get it sans-payment again. I couldn't really find any info on the wiki, though that may just be because I find it difficult to read and try to avoid it at all costs. I'm reeeeally hoping to figure this out, as I don't have a ton of currency ever and am not a fan of anything pay-to-play
What probably happened is you got the week of Hypermode that comes as a rank reward. When you hit Senior Rank, you get a free week of HM as a reward. This is the only time you can get HM without spending ZC. Now your only options for getting it are buying the ZC necessary to purchase vouchers, buying a voucher off another user, or earning the ZC through other means to purchase vouchers. Doing it without spending real-world money is more difficult, but definitely doable. I myself worked my way toward getting roughly enough for a month voucher just by selling BoxBoxes.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by AlchemyFeline.

QUOTE originally posted by TransientReality

What probably happened is you got the week of Hypermode that comes as a rank reward. When you hit Senior Rank, you get a free week of HM as a reward. This is the only time you can get HM without spending ZC. Now your only options for getting it are buying the ZC necessary to purchase vouchers, buying a voucher off another user, or earning the ZC through other means to purchase vouchers. Doing it without spending real-world money is more difficult, but definitely doable. I myself worked my way toward getting roughly enough for a month voucher just by selling BoxBoxes.
Oh that is lame man I'm broke 10000% of the time ): How does one obtain boxbox's? I'm sure I don't have anything else of value lol
Gyro Lennox's AvatarGyro Lennox
There could always be compitions that interest you that also have prizes that include ZC/Hypermode? Only other way I can think.
Avatar of my PokeSona Shadow the Umpardious Art by Plu No idea what am doing. I just exist and I am thankful to those who read this... Well um goodbye now? *Leaves room*
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
If you want to make BoxBoxes, you have to scroll down the Boxes pages page to Box Packaging. For 5k credits, you can convert 21 boxes to a BoxBox.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

If you want to make BoxBoxes, you have to scroll down the Boxes pages page to Box Packaging. For 5k credits, you can convert 21 boxes to a BoxBox.
Ah, seems like something I'll wait to start until I've gotten all my summon items /:
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Maybe this guide could be useful to you? I could have sworn there was a guide specifically about how to make money to get Hypermode, but I can't find it.
Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page