PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Box Hunts~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
Welcome~ I have decided to box hunt haha

Prices:

1 boxbox- 100 ZC equiv. 5 boxbox- 500 ZC equiv. 10 boxbox- 1000 ZC equiv. 15 boxbox- 1500 ZC equiv. 20 boxbox o.o- 2000 ZC

Things you can use instead of money:

Shiny legendary(summons worth 300K and under)-500 ZC Shiny legendary(summons worth more than 300K)-1000ZC Delta Fairy Albinos~ 100 ZC Relic Golds: 50 ZC Melan Marill- 1000 ZC Any 800 DP Melan-1500 ZC 28-day HM vouchers- 500 ZC Ubercharms- 200 ZC Shiny Charm Boxes-2000 ZC

Slots:

1. EtherealWolf-20 boxboxes 2. 3.
Avatar by the amazing mikestarprince :> We artists are BORN married to the Grind.
Increased the value of shiny legendaries
EtherealWolf's AvatarEtherealWolf
I wouldn't mind being put down for 20 box boxes
Sure 0w0 That's alot of boxes xD
since you already have a big hunt, ill go simple: 5 BOXES (not box boxes xD) for a relic copper???????? and if not how many can i get with a mega stone/mega stone voucher (either or)
  • My Shop
  • My Journal
  • About
  • Miscellaneous
My Shop:
My Journal:
Hi, what's up! I'm Claire, use she/her
Female
, DreamTeam Stan
You should be one too c;
, and lilac is my favorite color!Pms are always open if you want to chat. Avatar made by KerryBerry Discord: ixclaiire#9272
10/800 Diamond Tiaras
Donations are accepted. Send a labeled trade to donate
"Tommy, I want you to do whatever your heart says you should do" -Wilbur (Dream SMP War)
uh. I'll get u 15 boxes for 1 voucher? Sound fair? BUT AFTERRRR the 20 boxbox order

QUOTE originally posted by KerryBerry

uh. I'll get u 15 boxes for 1 voucher? Sound fair? BUT AFTERRRR the 20 boxbox order
I'll THINK about it, and xD okayyy

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page