PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta Melanistic Legendaries?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Haouryuu's AvatarHaouryuu
Hello all! There's something that has been on my mind ever since I first joined this lovely community two years ago. In all my time here, I have never once seen a legendary of any kind that was both delta and melanistic. Statistically speaking, a delta melanistic Arceus would be the most difficult to obtain Pokemon on this site. I'd like to know if anyone has ever seen one (or other delta melanistic legendaries, too). If you have, please post some kind of link to the Pokemon, if you can. I'm interested in finding out just how rare these Pokemon are, and I hope everyone reading this is too. :)
stärchörd's Avatarstärchörd
There have been a few delta melan legends. TESSA hatched a water delta melan Meloetta and naeriie hatched a fire delta melan Arceus. I'll edit my post with links when I find them!
Icon is of my oc, VIVO, and the art is by my friend Jev! Collecting:
Hyperspace Rings
Ice Statues
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Im late, but I dont want my scrolling to go to waste

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

So uh this.... just happened.

QUOTE originally posted by naeriie

Well, this is one way to end the year :'D
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>
I knew I was proposing an insanely rare occurrence, but for there to seemingly be only one is absolutely incredible. The amount of effort, patience, and most likely currency it would take to obtain a delta melanistic Arceus is astonishing. That doesn't mean we're done here, though - I have no doubt that more delta melan legendaries exist out there, and it's only a matter of time until the unthinkable happens once more.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
Trust me when I say that I cried when that boy hatched. I was only looking for a melan but it hatched a delta of all things . I spent over a year and a half hunting to finally get one. I've hatched a second non delta melan Arceus since Delta melan legends are very rare but not impossible. All the known ones have been accidents.
Psychøkin's AvatarPsychøkin
There's also this
31/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 0.05%
Actually, folks, I find myself enamored with another question: Has there been a melanistic Pokemon with 6/31 IVs? Do people even breed for IVs on this site? Please help me find out.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
IV breeding is definitely a thing. And I imagine it wouldn't be out of the question to hatch a melanistic while you're at it, though I don't think hunting for both at once is very commonly done.
I know this is getting off topic, but how do people shiny hunt legendaries when they aren't breedable? I've always been a bit confused as to how that works.
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium

QUOTE originally posted by Haouryuu

I know this is getting off topic, but how do people shiny hunt legendaries when they aren't breedable? I've always been a bit confused as to how that works.
A LOT of summons, and a lot of patience

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page