PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Group Chat"

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Good Idea?

Total votes: 24

You must be logged in to vote.

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Suggestion Title: Group Chat Suggestion Summary: So we all know pms right? But lets say you and a few friends are working on a project like some sort of shop and you dont want to individually pm each one. So I think it should be possible to create a group and than add them in. Positive points: This could be great for projects, or maybe just to hangout Negative points: People could just put them in a group for no reason and it might become annoying to players. Feel free to add more Reason For Consideration: It could be helpful to users who just want to discuss something among themselves or plan stuff.
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
No support — it would be complicated to moderate (imo) and be VERY easily abused, especially with the current tension and general climate on pokefarm.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
@Vaporeon havent realized its been rejected so much ._. @Colorful in what way do you mean abused?
Not the person you asked, but I imagine it would be easy to spam advertisements if all you had to do was create a group and send one message than message each target individually.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
I was thinking more of a request. Like you get a notif: QueenCocoa has invited you to the group chat ____ To prevent absolute spam
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
if you're intent on a group chat, why not just use discord? even if you want to talk to new people, pfq has an official discord that's linked by the counters. discord is a very easy way to add people to group chats and talk to them. there used to be a main chat a year or so(?) back, but that ended up being replaced by the official discord since moderators didn't really go in the chat as much, and discord was much easier to use.
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page