PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

don't look at me i have anxiety

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 789

Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
I never like to give out my name, online or off, I usually just pick a name from one of my fandoms. Don't take it personally, I just don't like my name. For ease, you can call me Karnstein c:

anxiety

Most of my specials fields are hidden, which is odd because you would think I would want to show them off. It makes me too anxious to have them visible though, I honestly don't know why. Maybe I don't like them clicked, maybe I feel like I'll be judged for how messy the fields are, maybe I'm worried what's special to me may not be special to you. I honestly couldn't tell you. I hope to make a post in here displaying some of my specials though, so that they get a bit of sunshine c: I've been in love with the naive nature for quite a while on pfq. It's funny because when I first started on here I never understood why people would have nature preferences, I never saw the point. Then I believe there was a naive-hatching tourney, and I guess I was so into it that it conditioned my brain to be like 'YES' whenever I saw that nature. Now, when I see naive and female on the same pokemon, it just kinda feels so warm and cute to me. I get stressed because I don't click and hatch an insane amount like some of the highly active people that hatch melans on the fly, I feel like I'm wasting my time on pfq because of it. Too blasé to make proper use of HM, too active to feel like I'm doing anything if I don't have it. The game honestly feels so unforgiving when you don't have HM. Over 1000 Noibat and I hatched 3 shinies without HM. My chain with HM is below 300 and I already have 4 shinies. So then when non-HM players hunt to get those few shinies, and the shiny market is so shot that people won't buy them unless they're delta point price because HM hunters have shinies coming out of their ears, it's honestly so discouraging. And they say money isn't happiness. I feel like having HM without an Uber charm is a waste, so I never have one without the other. Why go big with the HM boosts if you not gonna take the month-long double multiplier to go with it?
Sept 2020 Hydro Vortex team with 2,284 points! (Corsola)

Credits

Pfp of my melan boltund is by salfishr Melan boltund platform edit code is from Mirzam's coding here. The gif itself is boltund png from sword and shield games, recoloured by me to match melan colours. About me shop tab gif is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. All shop gifs from Buffy the Vampire Slayer Signature background is from Taylor Swift's Folklore album. The lil chibis in the signature were made by Animela in their shop. Signature quote is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Boltund icon art in my About Me is from the Pokemon TCG, colour changed by me to match the melan colours. Journal icon in my About Me is made by me, PFQ's melan boltund in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon style. About Me template by Esme, posted here About Me gif is from this free site Most of the tables (such as gem tables) that I use are created by HowlingCat, posted here
I'll probably do a lot of editing to this journal later but for now that's it.
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,840,881
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
Wishforge is my favourite thing okay. My lifetime goal is all them lil wings c: All that's left: 3198/3200 23/4300
I can kinda art maybe? I don't art very often so a lot of these are old. Also none of these characters are mine I just did the art because art. I'll put them in folders for each source (for credit's sake.) I have more art but none that I like enough so don't look at them asjdhghjkk Please do not steal these, I am too lazy to watermark ;-;

Pokemon

Electric Duo (Luxray and Pikachu)

Thunderin' (Electrike)

Choose Your Starter (PFQ's Flarbat, Taiveret, Hydrark)

too much shiny I hate myself. I'm trying out so many textures and lighting's it's so busy. I had fun experimenting regardless. For the 2020 Art Contest #3

Mystery Dungeon Doggo (PFQ's Melan Boltund)

After the art contest entry I wanted to test out watercolouring a bit more. This was super fast like an hour to do. Don't know if I like it or not. I've been meaning to make a Boltund PMD icon for awhile but idk if this is 'it' you know? Might go back to it and faff about with colouring.

My Little Pony

Sonic Rainboom (Rainbow Dash)

Nightmare Night (Princess Luna)

Flutterscratch (Fluttershy and DJ Pon3)

My OC

Misc

these are whales i don't own them

Okay my first day of reactivating my Yamper chain and I just-- I missed the first half of sparkle time cuz I scrolled down to hatch the rest of my party it's like 4AM and I was hatching to go to bed so I wasn't really paying attention. Scrolled back up and caught the tail end of it and had a heart attack like LIL DOGGO I WAS NOT READY FOR YOU. I honestly was expecting to long haul this hunt, so like I might keep going just so I can get my nature. I've been breeding like crazy but still catching up with the shelter eggs bred from others you know? I figured by the time the melan hit I'd be well into my own eggs. But nah, lil pupper just beaned me in the face 4am no warning. But it's cool. I'll continue my hunt and now I can have both evolutions c: I'm so excited, second hatched melan ever!
Wanted to make a list of future hunts so I know what breeding pairs to make~ Note to self: 40%, 70%, 110% pokemon in party bonuses
PKMN PROS CONS
!nature
!exclusive
LEFTY LEFTY
!ugly
cuz
iiiii'vE GOT A JET BLACK HEART
x6000
cow 🐄 !BP
!nature
Coding notes for myself:

Side by side

QUOTE originally posted by Gumshoe

Some form of display:flex would probably do the trick? You can try different forms of justify-content (flex-start, center, flex-end, space-between, space-around, space-evenly) and see which one you like best. Here are two examples, the first using center, the second using space-evenly. You can read more about flex stuff here!
stuff on left side
stuff on right side
stuff on left side
stuff on right side

code used

[sc=flex1][sc=l]stuff on left side[/sc][sc=r]stuff on right side[/sc][/sc] [sc=flex2][sc=l]stuff on left side[/sc][sc=r]stuff on right side[/sc][/sc] [style] .flex1 { display:flex; justify-content: center; } .flex2 { display:flex; justify-content: space-evenly; } .l{background:black; color:white} .r{background:white; color:black} [/style]

charm recharging post

I'm going to be charging my charms just before reset if anyone wants in on it! Per charm: 25gp • 25kcr • 5zc • 1 box • 2 relic copper • 3 med gems Please post how many you are sending here first, then send your dead charms over right away! DO NOT send payment yet! I will put you down on the list once I've accepted your charms. This thread will be locked once charms are charging! Once they're done I'll send your charms as a trade, where you can submit payment! List:

Custom platform sprite

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

So usually for this you start with the pkmnpanel code, the one that lets you feed a Pokemon inside a post/about, and then make two changes: one to change out the pkmn image, and another to style the panel to look like a platform or similar instead. The one to swap out the image is something like this. If you use multiple pkmnpanels in a single post, you'll want to add one more sc to target just the one you're changing. .pkmn .pokemon { background-image: url("LINK_HERE") !important; } There's various versions of the platform styling around, including my version here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/6000778 As a demo, I've put my Garchomp back in his egg :P
Lv. 74 — 12,990 / 20,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGround
Happiness 74%
Lonely nature
Here's a smol gallery of special pokemon that I love or am just proud to own c: I'm not including ones I have in visible fields, otherwise I'd have too many! If you wanna see some self-valued fields, check out my Sweet Wow field (shiny/albino megas) and my Elite Sweets (shiny/albino legends, exclusives, or variants)

Melans

Self-Hatched Babies! And a gift from the magic dragon

Special Delta Pokes

Self-Hatched Babies! Other babies!

Classic Deltas

My favourite-Looking Deltas!
Will add more later!
I like to hoard boxes until a special day (usually birthday or Christmas) and then open them all c: wanted to open them on my birthday but I was waiting for the new Galar legends to come out and they haven't yet and I'm sad.
Boxes
Cute Box
x0
Dainty Box
x2
Deluxe Box
x1
Glittery Box
x1
Gorgeous Box
x1
Hard Box
x2
Heavy Box
x0
Light Box
x0
Nifty Box
x0
Pretty Box
x0
Shiny Box
x1
Sinister Box
x1
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 9
Total worth: 45 225 225k

2488 box opening

[youtube]AKzCbJFkWBk[/youtube] Spoilers: My very first batch of 10 was fabulous. Opened shortly after galar legend drop.

Art Dump

I'm obsessed with getting art done of my melan boltund and my actual doggo! For reference, these are the original babs!

My melan baby c:

Sheridan

Navi

Rascal

My first adopted character! I love him so much and I've named him Rascal. Made by the lovely paranoirz (linked below).

Whisper

Designed by gezeichnet (also linked below)

Mlem

Designed by gezeichnet (also linked below)
Annnnd here's the compilation of all the art I've gotten done here on PFQ!

naeriie

Done by naeriie! Her twitter and PFQ

wobbegong

Done by wobbegong

Animela

Done by Animela whom my anxiety has told me that since I asked for an edit she now hates my guts even tho its prob not tru lol

paranoirz

Done by paranoirz. Here's their shop since it's not linked in their prof

PupperCakes

Done by PupperCakes

GingrrCat

Done by GingrrCat

salfishr

Done by salfishr

DesertArchmage

IRLR3KI

Done by IRLR3KI

AdriPokefarm

Done by AdriPokefarm

Pokeydapuppy

Done by Pokeydapuppy

gezeichnet

Done by gezeichnet
It'll be added to the art tab but ahhhhh it's almost 5am and I've been working away at my entry for the pokefarm #3 art contest. Gotta draw Hydrark, flarbat, and/or taiveret (or evos) and an optional spin is Halloween! I didn't end up messing around with Halloween, cuz as much as I love it, I hate doing seasonal pieces as they become suitable for only that time frame.

Choose your Starter!

So I don't hate it. I am mad at myself cuz I love playing with lumosity but like. I kind of played with it. A lot. Why do I do that D:< I feel like I went overboard and I'm lil upset about it. And I'm worried all the lights take away from like, everything else. My Virgo ass cursed with the "too much" gene (-Jenna Marbles) kind of doesn't let me know when to stop until it's too late. Regardless this piece was a nice learning curve for me, with textures, lighting, shading, and a great start up back into digital art. I really want to win (like really really really) cuz the grand prize is a cute lil rainbow paint Smeargle and she gay I want it. Noot even said the winner could perhaps request gender and nature if asked nicely and I'm drooling I want her so badly.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page