PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dimension Number 2 - Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Here's the link to the setup thread.
A rolling midnight breeze wafts over the inch-high grass of Daetus Field. The two moons glow bright orange and magenta in the sky, surrounded by a slew of rainbow-colored stars. This is a land untouched by humankind, its otherworldly majesty appreciated by naught but the sparse wildlife. As the moons crest their highest point in the sky, the smaller orange moon eclipsing the larger purple, an imperfection emerges. The sky tears open, rift filling with every color at once and yet none at all. Four gleaming objects spill out of it, burning through the atmosphere with brilliant glows of pastel yellow, pink, beige, and... blue? Grey? White? The last one has a color that's hard to discern. The meteors are powerless against the pull of gravity and slam into the field, one by one, earth flying in all directions. The explosion causes quite a stir, and wild Pokemon scatter away from the disturbance as fast as they can. In the wake of this chaos, four smouldering craters now reside. Each one contains a... tiny capsule, roughly the size of a human fist. These capsules bear a pattern that would be instantly recognizable to anyone from a parallel universe - the top half a solid, saturated color and the bottom a plain white, with a button in the middle. Fortunately for their occupants, they are unaffected by the journey their vessels had just completed, remaining unconscious in a safe and soothing environment. Suddenly, one capsule opens. A creature is released from it, groggy from their long trip through the multiverse. This creature brought with them an identity, a set of memories, but... not much else. Not even the body they're familiar with.
This "creature" is whoever makes the next post between the initial four characters (Bree, Dawn, Marlowe, and Jay), with each of the others emerging from their respective capsules as they make their first posts as well. Characters added from this point on will be introduced in... other creative ways, which will be discussed as necessary. Have at!
I have a journal again this one is """mature"""
vo¬ov
okay maybe eventually I will have a template for this?
Art credit in About Me
If there was one thing she knew, her ears were ringing and was a bit dizzy as Bree's eyes shut tightly. Bree shifted a bit, finally coming back to her senses. Was she wearing a hat or something? She gently opened her eyes, looking around at her new environment. It was.... really pretty. was the sky always like that? Blinking twice, Bree noticed that she was wearing some sort of cloth? Why does she feel so small?! why couldn't she feel her legs!? She quickly took one of her arms out of the material and Bree's heart almost stopped. Her arm was long, misshapen with three claw like fingers, and discolored to a void like black. "W-What..?!" She cried out in a soft, yet, raspy and shaky voice.
Spirat made by me, Sprite of it made by cutieflypie Click Here for more Fakemon!
SimonRee's AvatarSimonRee
Jay blinked, groaning and looking down. He froze, his eyes wide. Paws..PAWS!?! Where were his hands!? He attempted to stand up, falling onto his face. He whimpered, looking up. He then sat up straight, before spotting others. He backed up, afraid, shivering and shaking with wide eyes. He opened his mouth to speak, urging his mouth to move, yet nothing came out. He just looked around in shock, before down at his paws and chest, groaning. “ Am..Am I a corgi??”
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
That's a really nice sky, Marlowe thought as they shook the sleepiness off themself. They soon realized they were awfully tall, which was odd, considering they were always considered short. Huh. I was never this tall, maybe I had a growth spurt? Marlowe looked down and nearly fainted. Their body was replaced by this misshapen pipe shaped thing, with dinosaur legs stuck out at the side. Marlowe attempted to slap themself in the face, just to realize their arms were gone and the closest thing to arms were gills. And those were stuck to their head. "No way... when that thing meant escape, it didn't mean for me to become this... monstrosity," they wailed.
Howdy, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots and currently have 437! Feel free to send any you don't want! Fav Pokemon: Amazing icon is by Gumshoe Gif from Pokemon Anime.
whiimsicøtt's Avatarwhiimsicøtt
Pink eyes cracked open slowly, taking in the surroundings slowly, then all at once. Where am I? The small Pokémon sat up with a groan. She wasn't in pain, she just felt groggy and like she needed a good stretch. She wiggled her nubby feet, taking more than a few beats to realize they were hers but immediately jolting to a standing position and bringing her 'hands' to her face. She looked at the scythe like leaves in front of her and practically hyperventilated. What am I?! Dawn noticed the grass came up to her 'hip', If you could call it that... and thought about how she was very small now. The idea of being so small scared her more than she would like to admit. Where's Gloria? She teared up a bit missing her best friend when she was scared out of her wits like this. I don't like this... I wanna go home... Dawn stared at her small pink body and leaf arms for a while trying to will her tears away. When she finally felt more calm she wracked her brain for the name of the Pokémon she had become. She knew she had seen them before! Inhaling deeply, she caught a whiff of herself. What a sweet smell. What small Pokémon smelled sweet like this? A Cherrim?! No... Cherrim's didn't have arms like this. Dawn felt at the top of her head, a bulb like crown? Oh! "I'm a Fomantis?"
Kai/23//they/them/infp-t BLM i gotta heart full of love & a head full of dumb by RenCringe; click to go to their shop shop / journal / mature journal / icon
Bree shifted in a small panic when she heard voices. "H-hello!?" She squeaked, but saw no people, just some pokemon in distress. She wanted to help them, but felt a bit unsafe without her companion. "Toby!?" A pit formed in her belly, quickly looking side to side. Frustrated she grabbed at the 'hat' Bree was now wearing. All she had to see was an 'ear' for everything to suddenly click. "A Mimikyu... but.." That portal... Bree took a deep breath and held on to the grass like it was grounding her. Those pokemon in distress.... were they..? "Toby please... my Joltik..." tears pricked at the corners of the pokemon's eyes.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Marlowe gazed awkwardly at the distressed Pokemon nearby. From the look on their faces and opened capsules beside them, they could only guess that those Pokemon had come in the same way they did. Marlowe crept slowly towards the others before realizing they were probably in no shape to be spoken to, especially not by some mutated dinosaur Pokemon. Marlowe tried steeling their nerves and walked closer to the others. The first Pokemon they recognized was Mimikyu. This one was colored oddly though. The Mimikyu whispered something about a Joltik named Toby. Confused, Marlowe thought, Who? Wait. This Mimikyu must of had a friend named Toby that's a Joltik who's missing. Oh no... did I squash him?!
Jay began to run around in circles, barking and yelping. he thought for a moment, before looking at the others. Theyre all pokemon too..huh..he thought, whining. He used spark, trying to attract the missing joltik. He loomed around, wagging his tail slowly to calm himself, looking at his stubby paws and giggling.
whiimsicøtt's Avatarwhiimsicøtt
Dawn felt a little awkward watching the other Pokémon come to the same as her. She didn't really know what to say to them but knew that just blankly staring at them wouldn't get her much farther than where she already was. She passed her leaf-like arm over her face a couple times, the closest she could get to rubbing away the feeling left over from being unconscious just a moment before and waddled over to the Pokémon closest to her in stature, Mimikyu. At first she waved an arm in front of it's false eyes before remembering that it was just a disguise. She gently lowered her arm to the Mimikyu's real eyes. "Hey are you okay? What's wrong?" Her words came out flat, it's not that she didn't actually care, because she did. But there's no way she could push herself over the hurdle of fear of being judged for caring by a stranger. Feeling a bit awkward once more she looked around at the others. Taking in the giggling and almost what she would call frolicking Yamper and their largest companion, a Dracovish standing farther away.
Jay stopped, looking around for the joltik to see if it worked. He waited, before barking, and running towards the others with a tackle, stambling. He looked around, before his tongue hung out, panting lightly as his tail wagged. " This is so fun you guys!! Oh wow you all are strangers!! Wait, no! You all are just people I have not befriended yet!!" He cheered happily, spinning around with sparks coming off of him.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page