PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wanting shiny kanto dex's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

RatcherTibbs's AvatarRatcherTibbs
So I'm looking to get a lot of kanto shiny dex's Willing to pay with gp and credits The dex's I need Mega beedrill Pidgy Pidgeotto Mega Pidgeot Rattatta (both normal and alolan) Raticate (both normal and alolan) Spearow Fearow Sandshrew (both normal and alolan) Sandslash (normal, alolan and totem) Paras Parasect Venonat Venomoth Diglet (both normal and alolan) Dugtrio (both normal and alolan) Meowth (both normal and alolan) Persian (both normal and alolan) Mankey Poliwhirl Poliwrath Politoad Abra Kedabra Alakazam (normal and Mega) Machop Machoke Machamp Bellsprout Weepingbell Victorybell Tentacool Tentacruel Geodude (both normal and alolan) Gravler (both normal and alolan) Golem Rapidash (Mega) Slowpoke Slowbro (normal and Mega) Slowking Magnemite Magnaton Magnazone Farfetched (normal and Mega) Dodrio Dewgong (normal and Mega) Grimer (both normal and alolan) Muk (both normal and alolan) Shelder Cloyster Onix Steelix (normal and Mega) Drowzee Hypno Krabby Kinglar Voltorb Electrode Exeggcute Exeggutor (both normal and alolan) Marowak (normal, alolan, Mega and totem) Lickitung Koffin Weezing Rhyhorn Rhydon Rhyperior Tangrowth Kanghaskan (normal and Mega) Horsea Seadra Kingdra Goldeen Seaking Staryu Starmie Mine jr Mr. Mime (normal) Scyther Scizor (normal and Mega) Smoochem Jynx Pinsir (normal and Mega) Taurus Gyarados (normal and Mega) Mega Espeon Mega Leafeon Omanite Omastat Kabutops Aerodaytl (normal and Mega) Munchlax Snorlax Zapdos Moltres Dratini Dragonair Dragonite (normal and Mega) Mewtwo (normal and both megas) Mew (normal and Mega) Thanks in advance one and all
Give my baby some love
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
I can help with vulpix ninetales (all) and arcanine
Journal
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art Sorry Cat didn't realize credits were hidden
That would be epic Please send gifts and let me know if your wanting anything in return for your help
Bump
Meihru's AvatarMeihru
i could dex one of my articunos for 50gp?
Would you take 10zc instead?
Meihru's AvatarMeihru
yeah thats fine sending
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Hi! I can help you with: Igglybuff Jigglypuff Wigglytuff Zubat Golbat Crobat Psyduck Golduck Primeape Farfetched galarian Sir fetched Gengar Mega Tangela Mr. Mime galarian Kabuto Hope I didn't forget any cwc in case you can check my fields too, if you see something! for payment let's say 4 gps each and 5 for the mega? Let me know :3
I bought a shiny ghastly and 1 of each kind of shiny ponyta so won't need the hunter, normal gengar (would still need the mega though) or rapidash now but happy to pay for all the other dexs So that works out at 61gp?
Vio99's AvatarVio99
sure! I'll start sending them now if you're still online :3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page