PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kaolin's Adopts (New - 19 Sept)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

Kaolin's Adoptables

Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I've needed a hobby recently and making adoptables brought me some joy - I figured I could try and sell them too. I'm not very good at conventional animal art yet so most of my adopts will be of amorphous Pokemon for now. Latest adopts added: 19 Sept 2020
  • Info/Rules
  • Adopt Me! (2)
  • Past adopts
  • Prices will be listed alongside each adopt. I accept all currency at 5000:5:1.
  • Once payment is received, I will send you the unwatermarked image via PM and move the watermarked one into "Past adopts"
  • Please download and save the image I send you! I can't promise that I'll keep them here forever.
  • Please credit me by linking to this thread, or if posting on Toyhou.se, credit me there @Kaolin97 as the creator.
  • Please do not resell the adopt for a higher price. You may sell it for the equivalent of what you paid or lower only. Modifications for personal use only are permitted as long as you credit me and do not profit off it.
  • You may give me suggestions, but that does not mean I will draw what you ask. My decisions are heavily influenced by my confidence and inspiration. Any suggestions I end up drawing will go up on sale as normal.

Adoption form

[b]I'd like to adopt please![/b] [b]Which adopt are you buying?[/b]: [b]Paying with?[/b]: [b]Read the rules?[/b]:
I might add more subsections in the future if this picks up <3 If my prices are too high do let me know and we can work something out.

Wooper/Bounsweet (discounted)

150 75

Dratini/Barboach

These adopts have been sold! They are here as examples of my work ^^

Pumpkaboo/Drifloon - Owned by Jalakins

Poliwag/Oddish batch - Owned by Jalakins

The original fusion was meant to look like seaweed, but my boyfriend saw the lineart and said it reminded him of a radish, so here we are xD 150 together, 100 separately
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Reserved just in case
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
One more just in case
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'd like to adopt please! Which adopt are you buying?: Pumpkaboo/Drifloon Paying with?: zc Read the rules?: Yes!
I always try to click back! <3 401/2000 Avatar by noctilucent. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
New adopts added! Old unsold one discounted~
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I'd like to adopt please! Which adopt are you buying?: Poliwag/Oddish pair! Adorable :) Paying with?: 750gp Read the rules?: Yes~
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Smol bump, am working on some new adopts

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page