PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ditto breeding

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Mareep's AvatarMareep
Z-Crystals are an item that doubles the albino odds until server reset. You have to use them when you charge your albino radar. You get them for participating in the monthly type race, that starts on the second sunday each month. You get a random type and if you hatch eggs matching that type, you get points. The more points, the more fragments to build a full crystal you can get. The type race teams change on the 1st of the month and there are team threads in the discussion forum section. It can be a ton of fun, so I suggest you check your team tomorrow and visit the forum. You can check your team on your profile (click your name in the top left corner). There is a small icon next to your trainer picture. Right now it's psychic, but it will change at reset
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Cube money is called Zophan Canisters, ZC in short. You can buy it directly from site or you can trade with other players. I suggest you to try and find a somewhat stable income by either selling shinies, boxes, art, etc. As it's mentioned, Ditto hunt is expensive and you don't want to have all that money gone for one day of hunt and be completely broke and unable to order next batch of eggs.
natureluvr's Avatarnatureluvr
Ohh I see! Do the type race assignments change every month then? Also, if I'm doing the type race will it break my shiny hunt chain or is it like this tournament event going on now where hatching certain eggs leaves my chain alone?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
They change monthly until you've been through all the types and then they start over in the same order as before. That is really nice, since you can plan hunts around the type race if you like. Hatching eggs that match your type race type while th event is ongoing won't break your shiny chain if you do hunt something else, but it's still nice to know what you'll get.
Link to type race page. And Mareep was faster XD
natureluvr's Avatarnatureluvr
oo that's a good point! Is there a way to see a list of all the pokemon that are a certain type so I can base my hunt around that next month?
You can go to Pokedex, click filters and choose type to have them all listed.
Mareep's AvatarMareep
You can just use google. All pokemon that are not from the main games are not good for a first hunt, since they are either very hard to breed, require daycare passes to get them or are very expensive. You can also check the 'species identification' section of this guide Usually the type race threads have a section with a link to some code you can copy into your site skin to make all eggs of your type stand out in the shelter and lab

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page