PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💜❤️Mirro-World Sprites ❤️💜 🤍[Open!]🤍

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 333435

Mirro-World Sprites

Solgaleo credits by conyjams. Fusion credit by Vio99.

You walk into a strange shop, that has a huge projector above your head, and it is projecting an anime fight. A girl with dark purple hair behind the counter is watching something on a tablet with a smile on her face. A interesting fusion next to her nudges her headphones off. "What is it Mr. Rights?" The girl asks, before she looks up and sees you. When she does, she is blushing with embarasment."I'm sorry for not seeing you. I'm Horror, and here,"She sets down a binder with tabs and it is black"Feel free to browse through what I do. I am always learning new things, so do come back to see. Oh and welcome to the Mirro-World Sprites."

My Rules!

Rule 1: My Credits, and yes I do my credits first. The Solgaleo, Moltres, Orcalot and Wanamagora fusion is made byVio99. THe template was made by fevineFollower Rule 2: Please follow all PFQ Rules. Especially the art theft rule. Don't edit my tool tips that I have for each order. Rule 3: All the Gen 6+ sprites that get ordered from me, are from Conyjams on Deviantart. They are free to use with credit, so they will be in the tooltip as well when I give you the code. Rule 4: Please be kind to me, I am human and have feelings. Rule 5: I have a life so I will have slots. DON'T order if my slots are full. If not, then go ahead and order. But if I am offline when people order, it will be a First Come First Served senario. Rule 6: This shop is Pay What You Want, but I want you to at least pay me the minimum of 5k credits and equiv. Rule 7: Please say hi to Mr. Rights. He's the fusion that Vio99 made for me. Rule 8: If you ask for a sprite that includes a pokemon from PFQ like Orcalot or Mega Arbok, ask Sei for permission. That link will be in my important links section. Rule 9: For Free sprites, Challenging and adoptable sprites don't count unless you are a Brulee member and above. And unless some other factor is involved. Rule 10: Important rule I forgot: If you are shopping here, Subscribe! I'm not going to hunt you down! Plus, if you don't accept your sprite within 3 Days, because I'm being nice with 3, it's becoming adoptable. Rule 11: If you don’t pay me for your sprite before I do a second bump from me completeing it, it becomes an adoptable. Announcements: Added Pokesonas/Ocs! Working on/Debating adding Custom Site Skins. Important Links: Berries|Sprite Request
official one piece gif | coding | background | hr | bullet
I buy Fire feathers for as much as I sell them at my co-op shop. I post really random stuff in my journal, also check out my sprite shop. Profile picture is made by Kottorachi Sig by CottonEevee for HorrorGal13's use only * BG
The Binder
  • F2U
  • Other Payment
  • Adopts
  • Special
  • Too Easy
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Challenging
  • Site Skins
Here are some sprites that are Free 2 use that i feel like some of you would just appreciate.

Sprites

To be created and added
Hello! I'll organize other payments into different Hides. All you need to do is click on what you need. If you pay me in these ways, put that in other when you order, thanks.

Unowns

I am taking any unowns, so thus they are a form of payment.

Summons

Ok so I plan on doing at least 3 future hunts for Legendaries. Moltres, Entei and Melloetta. Summons are going to be equiv. to what I sell for them in my co-op shop. So and are 180k/180/36. are 370k/370/74.

Evolution Items

Since I hoard Flareons, Vaporeons and Polteageist, even though they aren't in my fields atm..., I accept Fire stones, water stones and Cracked Teapots. , and are 1,250/1/0 for the stones and 1,750/2/0 for the pot.

S/A/M/D

For special pokemon, it doesn't matter what you give me. I Also realized that I shouldn't give out so many free sprites so. sorry.
Each adopt will have names. Hover over them to find out which. Also any Gen 6,7,8 sprites are from conyjams on DA. (Note: I was trying to figure out a new cosmog fusion oc for myself, ended up with 2 but I made sprites of the ones i had in mind. You can only have one Cosmog fusion.)
Star Fire
Star Monster
Star-mon
Star Cat
Do not ask why there are so many cosmog fusions. Thanks.

Adopt Form

[b]Hey Horror! I want to adopt that sprite![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Sprite's Name:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Cosmog Fusions

Examples coming soon I won't do some Pokemon, like Mimikyu. Cosmog is also the only mon i would to fuse with other mon, cuz i suck at fusion.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Can you make me a Cosmog fusion?[/b] [b]Username[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Do you want it recolored a little too?[/b] (Say I did a sylveon and all the ribbons are galactic, would you want a nice complementary color to go with it or no?) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights!:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Ghostmon

Examples coming soon So I can make your pokemon, or sona a ghost. These become free during October cuz you know, spooky month.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Spookify my 'mon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon or Pokesona:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] (You can choose a color to make your mon's spirit just know that the color will be faded. If you don't have a preference, just say standard.) [b]Any Extras?[/b] (Nothing too horrible, just like an eye scar or a hole in an ear.) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Cele's Style

So basically this would just be me freestyling but it won't be a Fakemon. Also i would appreciate payment over 10k and equiv for this.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Cele inspired me![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Combined

Everyone has one of these.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! I want to combine two types![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Type 1:[/b] [b]Type 2:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Surprise

SO basically, i choose what you get.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Surprise me![/b] [b]Username[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

De Blobified

Blob
Inky
I LOVE De Blob 2. It is a console game that my bro got a long time ago that really got me into gaming. Also the inky can be edited at any point, so... yea... Also I am sorry if Duduo kind of creeps you out...

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks like an Inky/Blob![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Inky or Blob?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Painting

It's not easy drawing on a lap top, so cut me slack, my hands aren't steady.
A type of sprite that StarWarsGirl and I thought of together.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke got stuck in a Painting![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Background Colors?:[/b] (Only 3 colors please) [b]Frame shape?:[/b] (Circle, Square, Rectangle or Triangle?) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Playing Card

A type of sprite that I thought of when I was thinking about how the traditional pokemon game was played.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke got trapped on a P.C![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Suit?[/b] (Diamonds, Hearts, Spades or CLubs?) [b]Title?[/b] (King, Queen, Jack or Ace?) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Recolor

Basically I recolor the pokes.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is like a Chameleon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Main Color:[/b] [b]Any Accents?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Paper

The Poke has become so basic.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke went back to square 1![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Gummi

The poke has become a delicious little babe.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke became a gummi bear![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Data

The poke is trying to load.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke is processing![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Outline Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Crystal

The poke is like a desk ornament now.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke became a jewel![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say Hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Yin Yang

Idk what to say for this... Oh well.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke has a twin![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Horizontal or Vertical?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr.Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Couples

Couples are cute, but I am forever alone. :')

Form

[b]Hey Horror! The pokemon are being love birds![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Blush?[/b] [b]Hearts?[/b] [b]Specifics?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Berry

... These are actually not bad, I like them.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke ate a strange berry![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Which Berry?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Albino

The poke has it's own unique albino look.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke some how became Albino![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Inferno

The poke is showing it's inner flames.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke is on fire![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Reverse Inferno

Esrever Onrefni (:

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is still on fire![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Lightcore

These personally creep me out.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks pretty![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Neon

My eyes kinda hurt after staring at these for a while.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke is fairly bright![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Culinary

Yellow Cake
Candy Cane
I got weird with this genre at one point... i don't want to explain what happened.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks delicious![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Food?:[/b] [b]Say Hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Devil/Angel

Angel
Devil

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is from the Underworld![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Devil or Angel?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Melan

Idk why but i love these.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is starting to become Melan![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Retype

Some of my homework from the Retype class that I totally finished.
I dropped at the end before finals because my computer hates me

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My pokemon has been experimented on![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Glowie

Rainbow
Single
Personally these are really time consuming, and I don't like them. That doesn't mean i won't do them though.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke glows![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Single or rainbow?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Advanced Glowie

So the pokemon's glow pattern is going to get a little more complex, and all you need to tell me is what you would like on the form. It can be rainbow as well.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is glowing like crazy![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Warm colors, Cool colors or Rainbow?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Trainer

So I know for a fact that custom trainers are gonna take a long time, so they are going in the Challenging for this reason. Anyways here's the hide.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Transport me to the Pokemon World![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Description:[/b](Can be links to pictures or can be an anime character) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Personality Recolors

Another exanple would be the Natu in my Profile pic. Anyways, Personality Recolors are Recolors, but i Try and get your personality onto the pokemon with color palletes that i found on Pinterest. If you don't like it, i will try again. if you don't like it after 3 tries, it's free and you can tell me your top 5 fav colors. DO NOT SAY THAT IT DOESN'T WORK JUST TO GET A FREE SPRITE.

Form

[b]Horror, guess my personality.[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Description:[/b](Fav hobbies, colors, whatever you feel comfortable saying) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Pokesonas/OCs

Vulpix and Cosmog base by conyjams on DA. Made by HorrorGal13. For CottonEevee's use only!!
Base by conyjams on DA. My use only!
This can get really time consuming, so i would like to ask for a reference if you have one. Ask me for a price range on this, cuz depending on difficulty for me, the range could very much so vary

Form

[b]Horror, create me a extra Unique 'mon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference?[/b](Link to an image) [b]Description?[/b](Only fill this out if there is no reference, and be as descriptive as you can muster.) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Coming Soon!Maybe
Misc.
Horror points to a big chalkboard to the left of you. "I put random stuff that I find Necessary up here. Sorry if you are confused."
Advertise Me?

Code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/274718/Mirro-World-Sprites-Open/post/5431719][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/63cd9ef5-9564-11eb-8121-d159dba9c4b1.gif[/img][/url]
Memberships & Leaderboard
"Ok so I knew I was Forgetting something. Anyways, I have a Member ship program! Free sprites don't count for the point system or for orders. Paid sprites only do, including Adopts. Also if you are wondering why it's called Mirro-world sprites, and hit has a One Piece theme, here's why, I love Katakuri and Luffy's fight in Brulee's Mirro-world, it's freaking awesome to watch, because, well... I wanna say but I ain't gonna spoil it for any One Piece fans out there." Horror then smiles then edits the Leaderboard on her computer.
  • Katakuri
  • Brulee
  • Luffy
  • Ultimate Leaderboard
Katakuri members are people who have at least ordered a whopping 25 times or 2,000 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this Membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Katakuri: You get 15 free sprites of your choosing, excluding adopts; you will get a Custom Trainer Katakuri sprite, this will pretty much say that you are a Katakuri Member here (You get to keep the Brulee and Luffy Trainers!); and finally you can order up to 6 different sprites at a time! Fun fact that I know about Katakuri!: Katakuri admitted, during their fight, that Luffy was no longer seen as 'below his level'. This doesn't mean that Luffy got taller, for crying out loud Katakuri is like 9 feet taller than him, but it means that Luffy is as strong as Katakuri. Current Katakuri members: No one! :'(
Brulee members are people who have either ordered 15 times, excluding free sprites, or they have at least 1000 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this Membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Brulee: You get 10 free sprites, excluding Adopts; you will get a Custom trainer of Brulee, this tells others that you are a Brulee member (You also get to keep the Luffy Trainer!); and finally you can order up to 4 different sprites at once! Fun fact that I know about Brulee!: Brulee admits to Katakuri that she has been spying on him in the Mirro-World when she is tending to his wounds. Current Brulee Members: No One :'(
Luffy members are people who have ordered 5 times, excluding free sprites, or they have at least 500 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Luffy: You get 5 free sprites, excluding adopts; you get a Custom Trainer Sprite of Gear 4: Snake Man Luffy, telling others that you are a Luffy member here; and finally, you can order up to 2 different sprites at once! Fun Fact that I know about Luffy!: He respected Katakuri as an opponament so much, that he set his disguise hat over Katakuri's mouth for respect that Katakuri doesn't like anyone seeing his face. Current Luffy Members: BunnoBlizzard(7 Orders), Champion Spectra(9 Orders)BD
So First The points are called Battle points, why? Because this shop's theme is based off of a battle from One Piece. Anyways, I'll have a hide for what sprites has what amount of points. Plus, don't order high points sprites just to get a membership. That's not cool, plus really annoying in my book. Because if you do that, it shows me that you don't really care that much about getting sprites that you genuinely want. So don't do that. Free sprites don't count for battle points, sorry, it's only fair. Also this points system is just for fun, you get no prize for 1st, 2nd or 3rd. This is just a fun and unique thing that if you want, you can bring your competitive side out.

Sprite Battle Points

Recolor: 1 Paper: 1 Gummi: 1 Data: 1 Crystal: 1 Yin Yang: 2 Couples: 2 Berry: 2 Custom Albino: 3 Inferno: 3 Rev. Inferno: 3 Lightcore: 3 Neon: 3 Culiinary: 4 Devil/Angel: 4 Retype: 4 Custom Melan: 5 Glowie: 10 Advanced Glowie: 20 Custom Trainer: 20 Cele's Style: 25 Costume: 25 Combined: 30 Surprise: 35 Ghostmon: 35 De Blobified: 50 Personality Recolor:60 Cosmog Fusion: 65 Painting: 75 Playing Card: 85 Adopts: 95 Pokesona/OC: 100
Leaderboard! 1. Champion Spectra: 363 BttlPts 2. jExSPectral: 215 BttlPts 3. Tosi: 195 BttlPts 4. Doduo: 190 BttlPts 5. BunnoBlizzard: 121 BttlPts 6. sleek07: 110 BttlPts 7. Pokeydapuppy: 110 BttlPts 8. vivze: 100 BttlPts 9. gothicworldrocks: 96 BttlPts 10. Tobster1214: 96 BttlPts 11. Forbidden: 95 BttlPts 12. JuliePiscesGirl: 95 BttlPts 13. Sachiller: 89 BttlPts 14. Vixxey: 85 BttlPts 15. aud.rey: 40 BttlPts 16. Turtiana: 20 BttlPts 17. Mikestomp: 12 BttlPts 18. linatangerina: 2 BttlPts 19. Amberwater: 0 BttlPts 20. AsymDoll13: 0 BttlPts 21. ChefGucci: 0 BttlPts 22. HELL: 0 BttlPts 23. jadeikamono: 0 BttlPts 24. KitaCat: 0 BttlPts 25. lunacria: 0 BttlPts 26. Maetis: 0 BttlPts 27. Plumy: 0 BttlPts 28. Skitty22: 0 BttlPts 29. Solo789: 0 BttlPts 30. TheMitochondria: 0 BttlPts 31. Wurmcake: 0 BttlPts 32. Yanchop:: 0 BttlPts
Reserved
Alrighty Open for buisness!
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
*quickly checks forum subs* I am indeed! Hey Fire! Surprise me! Username: AudreyC27 Say hi to Mr. Rights! hewo! Other: I didn't see insane glowie...bls?
audrey • any pronouns journaltemplate requestssite skins #blm #lgbtq+ #stopasianhate

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

*quickly checks forum subs* I am indeed! Hey Fire! Surprise me! Username: AudreyC27 Say hi to Mr. Rights! hewo! Other: I didn't see insane glowie...bls?
Alright, I’ll work on it, also what does bls stand for? I’m the dumbest person in pokefarm
Order Up! @AudreyC27
Made by Firehazard21

Code

[tip=Made by Firehazard21][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/dbc3584c-cfad-11ea-a152-239b1ef2e491.gif[/img][/tip]
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
oooh thank you! I love it :DDDD

Pages: 123··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page