PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

💜❤️Mirro-World Sprites ❤️💜 🤍[Open Again!]🤍

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 8910

HorrorGal13's AvatarHorrorGal13
Mirro-World Sprites

Solgaleo credits by conyjams. Fusion credit by Vio99.

You walk into a strange shop, that has a huge projector above your head, and it is projecting an anime fight. A girl with lavender hair behind the counter is watching something on a tablet with a smile on her face. A interesting fusion next to her nudges her headphones off. "What is it Mr. Rights?" The girl asks, before she looks up and sees you. When she does, she is blushing with embarasment."I'm sorry for not seeing you. I'm Horror, and here,"She sets down a binder with tabs and it is black"Feel free to browse through what I do. I am always learning new things, so do come back to see. Oh and welcome to the Mirro-World Sprites."

My Rules!

Rule 1: My Credits, and yes I do my credits first. The Solgaleo, Moltres, Orcalot and Wanamagora fusion is made byVio99. THe template was made by fevineFollower Rule 2: Please follow all PFQ Rules. Especially the art theft rule. Don't edit my tool tips that I have for each order. Rule 3: All the Gen 6+ sprites that get ordered from me, are from Conyjams on Deviantart. They are free to use with credit, so they will be in the tooltip as well when I give you the code. Rule 4: Please be kind to me, I am human and have feelings. Rule 5: I have a life so I will have slots. DON'T order if my slots are full. If not, then go ahead and order. But if I am offline when people order, it will be a First Come First Served senario. Rule 6: This shop is Pay What You Want, but I want you to at least pay me the minimum of 5k credits and equiv. Rule 7: Please say hi to Mr. Rights. He's the fusion that Vio99 made for me. Rule 8: If you ask for a sprite that includes a pokemon from PFQ like Orcalot or Mega Arbok, ask Sei for permission. That link will be in my important links section. Rule 9: For Free sprites, Challenging and adoptable sprites don't count unless you are a Brulee member and above. And unless some other factor is involved. Rule 10: Important rule I forgot: If you are shopping here, Subscribe! I'm not going to hunt you down! Plus, if you don't accept your sprite within 3 Days, because I'm being nice with 3, it's becoming adoptable. Rule 11: If you don’t pay me for your sprite before I do a second bump from me completeing it, it becomes an adoptable. Announcements: FAKEMON Are here! Currently school is slapping me in the face, so Orders will come slowly. Important Links: Berries|Sprite Request
official one piece gif | coding | background | hr | bullet
LF: Any unwanted Unowns. Send trade. Also searching for dex trading for free cuz I’m poor, please pm if interested. Leaving PFQ before I go to bed on the 5th of May.
The Binder
  • Other Payment
  • Adopts
  • Special
  • Too Easy
  • Medium
  • Hard
  • Challenging
  • Fakemon
Hello! I'll organize other payments into different Hides. All you need to do is click on what you need. If you pay me in these ways, put that in other when you order, thanks.

Arceus Rank

Alright, so I am trying to work on achieving Arceus at the moment, so i would greatly appreciate the help. If you help me, that is pretty much a free-be sprite you are getting. For the egg dexes, if it is an item you are sending me, trade it, if it is information of how to find the egg, PM. For Regular Dexes, If you have what i need, dex trade it. These hides will constantly change, so check back constantly. Eventually the whole hide will vanish.

Egg Dexes

Unown Formes G, J, N, R and S; Arceus; Type:Null, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Poipole, Stakataka, Blacephalon, Necrozma; Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish, Arctovish. In other words for summons and vouchers, 9 Beast Balls, 1 Azure Flute, 1 Black Prism and 1 Type: Null voucher. Pay me those summons you get 7, I went for a happy medium in between 10 and 5, free sprites. For the voucher and the other eggs, if you can just aid me in pointing out how or where to get those, I'd appreciate it.

Regular Dexes

Mega Charizard X&Y, Mega Blastoise, Mega Beedrill, Alolan Raichu, Mega Alakazam, Tentacruel, Alolan Golem, Mega Slowbro, Magnezone, Kanto Muk, Mega Steelix, Hypno, Alolan Totem Form Marowak, Wheezing, Kingdra, Mega Scizor, Mega Gyrados, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Mewtwo X ; Mega Ampharos, Mega Heracross, Octillery, Electivire, Magmortar, Pupitar, Tyranitar; Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Mega Swampert, Gallade, Mega Gallade, Slaking, Mega Sableye, Mega Mawile, Mega Aggron, Mega Medicham, Mega Manetric, Mega Altaria, Milotic, Mega Absol (Mega Niet), Mega Glalie, Mega Salamence, Mega Metagross, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, Mega Rayquaza, Deoxys Forms Attack, Defence and Speed; Wormadam Sandy and Trashy cloak, Sunny Cherrim, Mega Loppunny, Lumineon, Mega Lumineon, Origin Giratina; Mega Audino, Conkeldurr, Galar Darmanitan and Zen Forme, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Fraxure, Mandibuzz, Therian Tornadus, Therian Thunderus, Therian Landorus, Reshiram Kyurem, Zekrom Kyurem, Genesect's Burn, Douse, chill and Shock drives; Barbaracle, Goodra, Average Size Pumpkaboo, Average&Large Size Gourgeist, Unbound Hoopa; Silvally and all of it's forms, Totem Kommo-o, Dawn Wings and Ultra Form Necrozma; Melmetal; Morgrem, Obstagoon, Cursola, Mr. Rime, Drakloak, Dragapult. If you have the items for the forms, just send them to me, and I promise I'll send them back.

Summons

Ok so I plan on doing at least 3 future hunts for Legendaries. Moltres, Entei and Cosmog. Summons are going to be equiv. to what I sell for them in my co-op shop. So and are 180k/180/36. are 290k/290/58. If you pay me with these, you will also get an additional 5 free sprites for each summon.

Evolution Items

Since I hoard Flareons, Vaporeons and Polteageist, even though they aren't in my fields atm..., I accept Fire stones, water stones and Cracked Teapots. , and are 1,250/1/0 for the stones and 1,750/2/0 for the pot.

S/A/M/D

For special pokemon, there is no currency involved, just an amount of free sprites you would get. I have favorite pokemon, and If you pay me with one of them, i'll pm you or tell you in the order how many free sprites you get. Also before I forget Adopts don't count as free sprites. Anyways, here we go: Shiny Favorites: 4 Free sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Shiny Legendaries/Exclusives: 7 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Shiny Others: 2 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Albino Favorites: 3 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Albino Legendaries/Exclusives: 6 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Albino Others: 1 Free Sprite (Exluding Special and Challenging) Melan Favorite: 8 Free Sprites (Including Special and Challenging) Melan Legendaries/Exclusives: 10 Free sprites (Inluding Special and Challenging) Melan Others: 5 Free sprites (Including Special and Challenging) Delta Favorites: 6 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Delta Legendaries/Exclusives: 9 Free sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging) Delta Others: 3 Free Sprites (Exluding Special and Challenging)
Each adopt will have names. Hover over them to find out which.
Zigzagoon used Camouflage!
No just No Horror.
Will add more later! Swim practice is priority sadly!

Adopt Form

[b]Hey Horror! I want to adopt that sprite![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Sprite's Name:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Cele's Style

So basically this would just be me freestyling but it won't be a Fakemon. Also i would appreciate payment over 10k and equiv for this.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Cele inspired me![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Banners

I will make banners for your shops or whatever you need it for, so hit me with it, just no pictures. Those are like my sworn enemies...

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Can you help me advertise?[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon?[/b] [b]Background?[/b] [b]Text?[/b] [b]Color scheme?[/b] [b]Size?[/b] (By Pixels or Big or small works.) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Combined

Everyone has one of these.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! I want to combine two types![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Type 1:[/b] [b]Type 2:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Surprise

SO basically, i choose what you get.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! Surprise me![/b] [b]Username[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

De Blobified

Blob
Inky
I LOVE De Blob 2. It is a console game that my bro got a long time ago that really got me into gaming. Also the inky can be edited at any point, so... yea... Also I am sorry if Duduo kind of creeps you out...

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks like an Inky/Blob![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Inky or Blob?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Painting

It's not easy drawing on a lap top, so cut me slack, my hands aren't steady.
A type of sprite that StarWarsGirl and I thought of together.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke got stuck in a Painting![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Background Colors?:[/b] (Only 3 colors please) [b]Frame shape?:[/b] (Circle, Square, Rectangle or Triangle?) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Playing Card

A type of sprite that I thought of when I was thinking about how the traditional pokemon game was played.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke got trapped on a P.C![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Suit?[/b] (Diamonds, Hearts, Spades or CLubs?) [b]Title?[/b] (King, Queen, Jack or Ace?) [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Recolor

Basically I recolor the pokes.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is like a Chameleon![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Main Color:[/b] [b]Any Accents?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Paper

The Poke has become so basic.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke went back to square 1![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Gummi

The poke has become a delicious little babe.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke became a gummi bear![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Data

The poke is trying to load.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke is processing![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Outline Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Crystal

The poke is like a desk ornament now.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke became a jewel![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say Hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Yin Yang

Idk what to say for this... Oh well.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke has a twin![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Horizontal or Vertical?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr.Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Couples

Couples are cute, but I am forever alone. :')

Form

[b]Hey Horror! The pokemon are being love birds![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Blush?[/b] [b]Hearts?[/b] [b]Specifics?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Berry

... These are actually not bad, I like them.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke ate a strange berry![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Which Berry?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Albino

The poke has it's own unique albino look.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke some how became Albino![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Inferno

The poke is showing it's inner flames.

Form

[b] Hey Horror! My poke is on fire![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Reverse Inferno

Esrever Onrefni (:

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is still on fire![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Lightcore

These personally creep me out.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks pretty![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Neon

My eyes kinda hurt after staring at these for a while.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My Poke is fairly bright![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Culinary

Yellow Cake
Candy Cane
I got weird with this genre at one point... i don't want to explain what happened.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke looks delicious![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Food?:[/b] [b]Say Hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Devil/Angel

Angel
Devil

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is from the Underworld![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Devil or Angel?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Custom Melan

Idk why but i love these.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is starting to become Melan![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Retype

Some of my homework from the Retype class that I totally finished.
I dropped at the end before finals because my computer hates me

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My pokemon has been experimented on![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Glowie

Rainbow
Single
Personally these are really time consuming, and I don't like them. That doesn't mean i won't do them though.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke glows![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Single or rainbow?:[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Advanced Glowie

So the pokemon's glow pattern is going to get a little more complex, and all you need to tell me is what you would like on the form. It can be rainbow as well.

Form

[b]Hey Horror! My poke is glowing like crazy![/b] [b]Username[/b] [b]Pokemon[/b] [b]Warm colors, Cool colors or Rainbow?[/b] [b]Say hi to Mr. Rights![/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Fakemon are open! Rules with Fakemon!: Rule 1: Free Sprites do not count for these babies. If i want to give out free fakemon, you'll know in my announcments. Rule 2: You have to pay me a least 20kcredits and equiv for fakemon. Here's why, these can get tedious and take a long time. Fakemon truly require creativity. So if you order one, understand that i will try to make it as unique as possible. No fakemon is the same! Rule 3: You don't have to say hi to Mr. Rights anymore. Instead you say a random Big Mom Pirate, don't worry, I'll have a hide for a list of names of them all, to whoever I say. Rule 4: The Hides have the themes for the fakemon. They will be diverse. The topic may also have other hides with different varieties. Rule 5: The form will be above the List for big mom pirates and my fakemon. Rule 6: I will take ideas for new themes for fakemon, the current themes are just that, current. Rule 7: When I say any of the sky line, i mean my fakemon. Rule 8: Rules can be added if need be.

Form

[b]Horror, can you please make me a Fakemon?[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Theme:[/b] [b]Specifics for the Theme:[/b] [b]Who are you supposed to talk to?[/b] [b]List a Big Mom Pirate:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Big Mom Pirates & My Fakemon

List of Names

for right now look at the one piece wiki, there are so many names to put down.
This is Sky, this is Skyhawk, , this is Soni-Hawk,
Mega Pidgeot sprite made by conyjams on Deviantart
and this is Mega Soni-Hawk. They are the fakemon that you will talk to, even though they are technically recolored Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot and Mega Pidgeot.

Mythology

So these bad boys can be based off of Gods/Godesses, monsters, heroes, you name it. Just clarify it for me to make my life easier, M'kay? Who do you speak to for mythology?: Skyhawk

Characters

So these are FICTIONAL characters. They cane be from books, movies, anime, video games, you name it. Clarify from where it is, and I might ask for a description if from a book. Who do you speak to for Characters?: Sky

Food

Pretty simple, give me a food, like any food, and I make it a pokemon. Culinary is just decorating a canon pokemon to be a food, this, is making food as a pokemon. Maybe link a pic to help me out. Who do you speak to for Food?: Soni-Hawk

Sports

American Football, European Football/ American Soccer, hockey you name it. Including the required items for the sports, and yea. Who do you speak to for Sports?: Mega Soni-Hawk

Music

Any Instruments, any song, any artist, any song type, and any notes(as in quarter, and then the scales). Be really specific for this ok? Who do you speak to for Music?: Mega Soni-hawk

Mascots

The Sky line is basically a great example of this. I took my school's mascots, the skyhawks, and made it a poke. You can be a graduate from college or a middle schooler, whatever, just give me a mascot from your school or former school and I'll make it kinda like the sky line. Who do you talk to for mascots?: Any of the sky line.

Clothing

Self explanatory. You can be detailed like a red scarf or as bland as possible like hats. Who do you talk to for Clothing?: Any of the sky line.
Slots
Horror points to a big chalkboard to the left of you. "Those are my slots, please don't order if they are full. Now if you excuse me, I am going to go work on some orders."
Paid Slots 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Free Slots 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Advertise Me? New And Improved Banner coming soon!
Memberships & Leaderboard
"Ok so I knew I was Forgetting something. Anyways, I have a Member ship program! Free sprites don't count for the point system or for orders. Paid sprites only do, including Adopts. Also if you are wondering why it's called Mirro-world sprites, and hit has a One Piece theme, here's why, I love Katakuri and Luffy's fight in Brulee's Mirro-world, it's freaking awesome to watch, because, well... I wanna say but I ain't gonna spoil it for any One Piece fans out there." Horror then smiles then edits the Leaderboard on her computer.
  • Katakuri
  • Brulee
  • Luffy
  • Ultimate Leaderboard
Katakuri members are people who have at least 2,000 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this Membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Katakuri: You get 15 free sprites of your choosing, excluding adopts; you will get a Custom Trainer Katakuri sprite, this will pretty much say that you are a Katakuri Member here (You get to keep the Brulee and Luffy Trainers!); and finally you can order up to 6 different sprites at a time! Fun fact that I know about Katakuri!: Katakuri admitted, during their fight, that Luffy was no longer seen as 'below his level'. This doesn't mean that Luffy got taller, for crying out loud Katakuri is like 9 feet taller than him, but it means that Luffy is as strong as Katakuri. Current Katakuri members: No one! :'(
Brulee members are people who have either ordered 15 times, excluding free sprites, or they have at least 1000 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this Membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Brulee: You get 10 free sprites, excluding Adopts; you will get a Custom trainer of Brulee, this tells others that you are a Brulee member (You also get to keep the Luffy Trainer!); and finally you can order up to 4 different sprites at once! Fun fact that I know about Brulee!: Brulee admits to Katakuri that she has been spying on him in the Mirro-World when she is tending to his wounds. Current Brulee Members: No One :'(
Luffy members are people who have ordered 5 times, excluding free sprites, or they have at least 500 points on my sprite point system. I'll Pm you when you reach this membership Rank. Lovely Benefits from Luffy: You get 5 free sprites, excluding adopts; you get a Custom Trainer Sprite of Gear 4: Snake Man Luffy, telling others that you are a Luffy member here; and finally, you can order up to 2 different sprites at once! Fun Fact that I know about Luffy!: He respected Katakuri as an opponament so much, that he set his disguise hat over Katakuri's mouth for respect that Katakuri doesn't like anyone seeing his face. Current Luffy Members: No One :'(
So First The points are called Battle points, why? Because this shop's theme is based off of a battle from One Piece. Anyways, I'll have a hide for what sprites has what amount of points. Plus, don't order high points sprites just to get a membership. That's not cool, plus really annoying in my book. Because if you do that, it shows me that you don't really care that much about getting sprites that you genuinely want. So don't do that. Free sprites don't count for battle points, sorry, it's only fair. Also this points system is just for fun, you get no prize for 1st, 2nd or 3rd. This is just a fun and unique thing that if you want, you can bring your competitive side out.

Sprite Battle Points

Recolor: 1 Paper: 1 Gummi: 1 Data: 1 Crystal: 1 Yin Yang: 2 Couples: 2 Berry: 2 Custom Albino: 3 Inferno: 3 Rev. Inferno: 3 Lightcore: 3 Neon: 3 Culiinary: 4 Devil/Angel: 4 Custom Melan: 5 Retype: 4 Glowie: 10 Advanced Glowie: 20 Cele's Style: 25 Combined: 30 Surprise: 35 De Blobified: 50 Painting: 75 Playing Card: 85 Banners: 90 Adopts: 95
Leaderboard! 1. sleek07: 110 Battle Points 2. BunnoBlizzard: 86 Battle Points 3. Vixxey: 85 Battle Points 4. aud.rey: 40 Battle Points 5. NightDusk: 20 Battle Points 6. Mikestomp: 12 Battle Points 7. Sachiller: 4 Battle Points 8. Champion Spectra: 4 Battle Points 9. Skitty22: 0 Battle Points 10. ChefGucci: 0 Battle Points 11. AsymDoll13: 0 Battle Points
Reserved
Alrighty Open for buisness!
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
*quickly checks forum subs* I am indeed! Hey Fire! Surprise me! Username: AudreyC27 Say hi to Mr. Rights! hewo! Other: I didn't see insane glowie...bls?

QUOTE originally posted by AudreyC27

*quickly checks forum subs* I am indeed! Hey Fire! Surprise me! Username: AudreyC27 Say hi to Mr. Rights! hewo! Other: I didn't see insane glowie...bls?
Alright, I’ll work on it, also what does bls stand for? I’m the dumbest person in pokefarm
Order Up! @AudreyC27
Made by Firehazard21

Code

[tip=Made by Firehazard21][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/dbc3584c-cfad-11ea-a152-239b1ef2e491.gif[/img][/tip]
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
oooh thank you! I love it :DDDD

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page