PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How do you people earn money so fast?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123

You can also earn credits by clicking other people's Pokemon. Massclicking gets you around a few thousands of credits per 1000 clicks.
SQ☆12☆She/Her The name's Slytherin Queen! But just call me SQ ^^ Saving for Victini hunt!!
× 34 /1000
Credit*Stock
  • Vicky
  • Links
If you've ever given me a Victory Medal~
Will add later~ My Pokesona, Vicky, by AudreyC27 (First tab)
Victory belongs to the most persevering ~Vicky

QUOTE originally posted by Slytherin Queen

You can also earn credits by clicking other people's Pokemon. Massclicking gets you around a few thousands of credits per 1000 clicks.
What’s the click-to-currency rate for clicks, exactly?
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate!
AudreyC27's AvatarAudreyC27
You can get up to 4 credits per Interaction.
Click? (hover)
Lv. 30 — 2,461 / 2,791
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugRock
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
journal|I need this in my life
M4jority's AvatarM4jority
^ Yep. To add on, you can get 1-4 credits per interaction. If you mass click quite a bit it adds up!
Fuchsfee's AvatarFuchsfee

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Since no one has said this yet: Sell your junk. Gummies may only be worth 700 credits each, but 10 of those is 7k! Evo items can be anywhere from 1k-1750 credits, and it adds up quickly. And don't market sell unless you have the time or just want to gather up credits for one reason or another, your item could sell in seconds, or it could sit for months, so it's not a guarenteed "quick" way. Sell from the inventory of you need credits in a hurry
To add on this aspect, you can also sell berries directly from your inventory. The amount depends on what kind of berry you are selling. Just plant a field full of berries (I usually go for the 8 hour berries and throw in some Growth Mulch) remember to water them once an hour or so and then sell the harvest. And if you need to buy anything from the site (lab reloaders, daycare passes, poke balls for fishing, ...) do that on a Dusky/Persephone discount day as often as possible. You can also turn Interaction Points into Credits by buying an extra Albino Radar and selling it from your inventory.
Made by myself, only official game sprites used.
My username is German. Just call me Fox. Please check my S/A Shop.
Images used for avatar and signature Vulpix are official game sprites recolored by me.
TrêdëçÎm's AvatarTrêdëçÎm
collect training bags from interacting and sell them. I personally only sell smalls and mediums but most sell large as well. I've also recently invested in buying 2 more slots so I can get 3x the efficiancy. Also grow wepear berries and sell them. You get a crap ton each harvest.
  • Ads
  • Profile Image Creds
Profile Image Credits go to MudkipWorld
by AudreyC27
Addison1134's AvatarAddison1134
i'm sorry... where is the talk about mass clicking with training bags (with 6 pokemon training) that yeilds 36 bags for mass clicking. on top of everything else those sell for 10 25 50 or 100 each. when you have more pokemon training the chances of getting them per click goes up so you get them fast and selling when you get enough in bulk from your inventory gets you an easy 50k per 10k interactions... assuming you collect the bags often enough that on top of the 1-4 credits per interaction plus if you mass click you can get multiple albino radars... there is a reason people have mass click lists. plus getting shinies and albinos to sell by mass hatching the same pokemon (I haven't tapped into gems yet as a source of income however once you finish a badge that's free income.
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Adding onto Addison1134 and Tredecim's comment: You should also implement the site skin modifications in order to help make mass clicking much easier. Here's the guide that has all the CSS code. With them, you can do things like make all the pokemons in a field stack onto each other when feeding them regardless of whether they were stacked in the first place. It also can work on party pokemons to make party clicking much easier as well.
Trade Shop: [Borrow + or ] [Swap ->] [90%+ Pairs] [Sell Me ]
Credit for IMG

QUOTE originally posted by Silverdni

Adding onto Addison1134 and Tredecim's comment: You should also implement the site skin modifications in order to help make mass clicking much easier. Here's the guide that has all the CSS code. With them, you can do things like make all the pokemons in a field stack onto each other when feeding them regardless of whether they were stacked in the first place. It also can work on party pokemons to make party clicking much easier as well.
Can you get that running on mobile?
Silverdni's AvatarSilverdni
Yep, it works on mobile too. Although, mass clicking is much easier on a laptop or PC with a mouse or trackpad in my opinion.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page