PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Ayasi's Shop~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 777879

Nightingale1's AvatarNightingale1
may I get a spot for a shiny and albino klawf and a spot for 2 shiny and 2 albino capsakids for gp please?
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
330/1000
347/1000
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Guess who? Could I have a slot for a shiny and albino Capsakid for gems, please?
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 17 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
moonlitdaze's Avatarmoonlitdaze
Hi, can I get one of your Siberian Glameow breeding pairs for 7zc? Let me know if you want more for them
Arebani's AvatarArebani
Hi~ May I have your Applin 95% pair and the other Siberian Glameow 94% pair for my 55 GP? :)
made by cindacuil from PF1
☼ My Trade Shop ☼
made by cindacuil from PF1
D/S/A UFT, over 2.2k Free Dexes, Boxes, ZC and more~ Frusky design by PFQ ♥ Avatar made by Mollin~
Sinistcha's AvatarSinistcha
Hello! Would I be able to purchase a shiny smoliv, tadbulb, and nacli for GP? Can I also purchase the Nacli BP you have for ZC?

hisui | 22 | they/them

friend code: 0840 9157 0131 currently playing: splatoon 3 side order
toyhouse journalcarrdcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W divider @Kit forum icon @ven on twitter pagedoll @Zachberrie on toyhouse
typerace score ;; 0
Sorrow's AvatarSorrow
My 760 gold for a spot on your hunts: Shiny and albino Toadscool, shiny and albino Klawf, and shiny and albino Capskid?
My Pirate Panpour Profile Picture done by Plu. Mekkor has lots of shinies and albinos in her shop come and check it out!
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Could I swap my 220 Psychic Gems (can pack into 22 Mediums) for your 220 Grass Gems, please? (This probably won’t be the last time I come looking for Grass gems, lol)
BuggSaw's AvatarBuggSaw
Hi, I'd like a shiny Zubat, Fuecoco, Pawmi and Smoliv please, if they've not been claimed already.
Buggsaw
Hello! Bit of a big order, sorry for that. Could I get the Dwebble 96%, Fennekin 90%, and Tatsugiri 95% breeding pairs for 50k (if my math is right)?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
seven0331's Avatarseven0331
Can I get all of your fire gems for gp?
Profile Icon commissioned by: magsimillion and given permission to use!

Pages: 123··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page