PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haha Hyperfixation Machine go Brrr

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
I'm going to add a new objective to my Pokefarm experience: All special moth pokemon! I absolutely love moths irl - I even have a Luna Moth specimin I pinned myself! Moths are just so nice and come in a variety of colours and shapes, and this extends to pokemon moths as welll :] The list of specials is: - Dustox - Venomoth - Mothim - Frosmoth - Masquerain - Volcorona - Moffkat This means I want to collect a shiny, albino, and melan line for all of them! It'll take a bit of work, but I love moths and really want the whole collection <3

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
Oops, university has killed my motivation to play for a bit. Impromptu hiatus? See ya later!
Decided to hop back on the Pokefarm train after a month of slogging through work. I think I've caught up enough to be active again! Looks like a few new pokemon formes have been added in my absence. Oh well, lets go!
After a bit of consideration, I've decided to pause my Goomy hunt once again. I love my goomers but it's getting a little repetitive and was one of the reasons I lost insterest a month back. Saving my chain with a USB, so the offical pause number is: 37s/36a/1m/2585h

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page