PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Phantom Dojo

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 101112

MX's AvatarMX

Welcome

You push open the sliding-door entrance to a tradtional Japanese style Dojo, looking for a gym battle. As soon as you step inside, you feel as if something is watching you. A young man steps out of the shadows of the side of the Dojo. He has medium dark black hair and is wearing jeans and a t-shirt. "Hey, I'm M. Have you come to challenge the gym?" he says with a small smile. As he steps closer, the feeling you had before gets stronger. Then, a Gengar slinks out of M's shadow, and a Sirfetch'd walks up next to M. M smiles again and says, "Please check out the rules and my team before entering." He points to 2 posters on the wall, one titled "Rules" and one titled "Pokémon".

Rules

1. All Pokéfarm rules apply. 2. Challenging either gym leader in RP style is not necessary, but could be fun! 3. To challenge a gym leader, simply make sure to state which gym leader you want to battle and then YOU must send battle requests. 4. All battles are 3v3. A Pokémon may not be used more than once. 5. Once you beat both gym leaders, PM me and I will send you the badge. Please do NOT take the badge without permission! 6. If you are to fail against any gym leader, you cannot challenge either one again for the next 24 hours. 7. You may equip a gem to only ONE of your 3 Pokémon, the other 2 may not have a gem. 8. NO Legendary Pokémon are allowed, but mythicals are fine! 9. Have fun!

Pokémon

This is Gym Leader M's team:

Badge Display Case

M points to a beautiful badge set gently in a clear case. "That's the badge, if you choose to accept it after your unlikely win," he announces jokingly. "A great friend of mine made it for the gym, but he went on a journey of his own. His name is Aster."

Victors

Here is a full list of the challengers who were victorious and have rightfully earned the badge (feel free to click them as a congratulations!): 1. Brandonlovespoke 2. GengarTheGr8 3. Snivkins
☆ M ☆ My team! PokédexCredit
  • Click me!
  • Me too!
Lv. 86 — 4,442 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver

Intro

You hear footsteps echoing down the hall and see a blonde haired girl step out of a doorway and lean on the frame. "I'm Twila, the co-leader of this gym. Which of us are you here to challenge?" She asks, smiling.

My Team

She pulls out 6 Pokéballs and calls each one out by name "These are my main Pokémon": Three Pokémon come out behind Twila. "I will also sometimes use these three." She states.
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
*I take a step forward* Nice to see you again Twila and M, call me penguin for now. I am here to try and battle both of you. The question is will you accept? *accept *dont accept
Art by me! Most Gen 6+ sprites I use by Conyjams on DA, unless I say otherwise. Pm me if you wanna be friends! I am a she or they. My time (In game) -7 ADS for an amazing spirte artist and my shop! :
"Hello, Penguin! Nice to see you too!" Twila takes a step forward. "I'll accept your battle!" She says, shaking your hand.
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
well then. I didn't expect you guys to be already open with this gym still under construction. May I have a battle with the two of you? I will be using the 3 strongest members of my team.
  • Ads
  • Profile Image Creds
pfp is just a beedrill from pokemon journeys
MX's AvatarMX
(I'm not ready to fight yet, my team is not full or very high-level)
Ill battle you guys :)
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
Great! I'll send the spar.
Mx is your team ready if so I challenge you
I won the Tier 2 battle in The Faerie's Playhouse!
I won the Tier 1 battle in The Faerie's Playhouse!
I beat The Faerie's Playhouse!
MX's AvatarMX
My team is a bit underleveled, but I can try!

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page