PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Penguin’s and Pika’s free art shop! (Penguin open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Hello welcome to my free Art shop! dont like the art, no worries you get a full refund! All you have to do is give me specifics or reference image and I'll get to work! (note : I do have a life, and have a messed up sleep scedule so I can be busy or very tired sometimes.) I can do traditional or digital. traditional may take more time though. Want it done ASAP? Express pass / priority pass is 5k CR, 5GP, or 1ZC! (you will get your money back if you cancel the express.) What I can do : I'll try to do anything and everything (execpt what isn't allowed) but the only ones I'm at least decent at are, humans. Ad :

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/268265/Penguin-s-free-art-and-adopt-shop-OPEN][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Penguin_powe16/0EB36162-3F09-49D7-8D66-EFEC03FD6A65.png[/img][/url]
Tips and advertizing is always apreciated! Anyways lets start! dont forget to scrubscribe! And as always, have a great day! PENGUIN IS NOW WILLING TO DO ANIMATIONS FOR 5K CR, 5GP, OR 1 ZC! Please do note that Animation at any level takes work so I will only do two animations at a time.

Animation requests

1. 2.
Art by me! Most Gen 6+ sprites I use by Conyjams on DA, unless I say otherwise. Pm me if you wanna be friends! I am a she or they. My time (In game) -7 ADS for an amazing spirte artist and my shop! :
Rules! 1) all PFQ rules apply! 2) be kind please. 3) its okay to ask at any time but please know that I'm 7 hrs behind server time. 4) if you ever want me to change any thing let me know and I'll be happy to change it for you! 5) dont order more than 2 drawings at a time unless your a shiny member. Things to know! 1) I have a Co-owner. Here's what you need to know about them. 2) I will give you the art through PMs most of the time. 3) My art may not be to good sometimes so sorry if your not satistified! 4) I may procrastenate at times sorry if I do that! (its a habit Ive been trying to get rid of.) 5) after five seperate requests (not counting adopts) you'll be a shiny member and you'll be able to order 5 things at once!

shiny members

Glad.Silver SammyPajama
As always, have a great day!
Ofically open for business!
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Hi! Sounds like fun! I was just wondering, would you do banners? I can pay you if you want. If not, could you do my OC? I dont have a refrence picture, but this is a description:

Twila

Eye Color: Blue Hair color: Blonde Hair Length:Medium, little past her shoulders, usually kept in a baseball cap( if you cant do that, just down is fine!) She usually wears a black shirt with rainbow stripes on it and some black jeans
Thank you! :)
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

Hi! Sounds like fun! I was just wondering, would you do banners? I can pay you if you want. If not, could you do my OC? I dont have a refrence picture, but this is a description:

Twila

Eye Color: Blue Hair color: Blonde Hair Length:Medium, little past her shoulders, usually kept in a baseball cap( if you cant do that, just down is fine!) She usually wears a black shirt with rainbow stripes on it and some black jeans
Thank you! :)
I can try to do the banner if not I can do the image for a banner! I'd just need the specifics (please include the size of the banner) if you and I'd need Twila's skin color if you dont know how to make the true banner itself either, unless you want her to have no skin color and go to default (pure white.) Also a pose if you want one.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Oh haha I completely forgot that part! She just has pale skin. I actually dont need the banner anymore, but thank you! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

Oh haha I completely forgot that part! She just has pale skin. I actually dont need the banner anymore, but thank you! ^^
I'll get started!
done! And ready for more requests!
MX's AvatarMX
Hello! Do you do pixel art? I am just looking for a small edit, but I am very bad at it myself.
☆ M ☆ My team! PokédexCredit
  • Click me!
  • Me too!
Lv. 86 — 4,442 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

QUOTE originally posted by MX

Hello! Do you do pixel art? I am just looking for a small edit, but I am very bad at it myself.
Like I said, I'll try anything and everything. (and yes I do pixel art.) So just tell me what I need to edit and I'll get to work!

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page