PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Dreamscape (rp)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
its just a normal night for your charaters. all asleep (f they are asleep. that is.) untill it feels like you've been teleported on clouds. fluffy,cotton candy like, clouds.but soon you hear a voice. a distant voice you can just barely hear. "hey, wake up.. i need your help." (now post your starting posts. it was hard to think of a start. this isint an rp you normally see)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
huh?
PFP by AudreyC27 on PFQ
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(what do you mean by huh? i said in the setup it was kinda diffrent from the plot.)
(I said huh because blaze heard that voice)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(oh. well try to put it in brakets next ime and whenever your charater it talking.) "oh. looks like your awake now." the voice says in a slightly more hearable tone. "i need you and your frinds to save this world. it is called the dreamverse. it like the imagination of every pokemon in one area no one can see. but its being corrupted by an unknown force. i need you and your frinds to try to find whos causing this corruption and stop it before every pokemon cannot dream another dream." the voice sounded clear now. (now lets just wait till the others find this.)
(okay) u-m, okay... i guess I'll help.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Koray was deeply asleep when he heard the voice in his head. He listened to it for a moment before mumbling back, "Why would anyone want to corrupt dreams? Count me in." Then he heard his brother's voice chirping, "I'll come too! You're not leaving me out of this, Koray." The Riolu just sighed and muttered, "Oh geez... Fine Felix, it looks like I can't stop you anyway." Felix cheered excitedly.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i dont know why anyone whouls want to currup-" as soon as she started to talk, two duskull came out of the dark and mysteriou fog! "heh heh heh. we are trying to take over the dreamverse! and theres more of us to fight! but you probobly wont even stand a chance against us!" the two duskull say ( FIRST BATTLE ) it works like ths normal pokemon battle. but if there more than one. theres waves! or double and/or triple battles. but you go first. then enemies go next. but in a boss battle ( usally when theres a big wave of enemies.). what moves do you choose? (DOUBLE BATTLE) NO OP STARTING MOVES.
Blaze uses Flamethrower
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Koray tensed. He wasn't very good with Ghost types, having only one real move he could use on them. Luckily, Felix could cover that. He could sense there being another person here besides him and Felix, but they were definitely on their side. Koray used Bite! Felix used Spark!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page