PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: Gems and RTEs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 567

DragonDawn's AvatarDragonDawn
mainly interested in getting my badges to Platinum at this time i dont know how to code the accordian to close! i am looking into it! _looking to buy Grass/Electric/steel gems !please note that I am 4 hours behind server time! currency exchange: 5k : 5 : 1

Gems for trade

1:1 swap on all gemes smalls: 2k : 2 meds: 5k : 5 small dragon/steel: 4k : 4 medium dragon/steel: 10k : 10 1. _I will not buy small gems if the quanity is over 5 2. _Any small gem quanties that are over 11 will be considered as [x] mediums and [x] smalls 3. _My medium gem prices is my attemt to cover the small that is lost in conversion
Small Medium Large
Normal 0 13 0
Grass 5 32 0
Electric 84 0 0
Ice 10 0 0
Fighting 4 1 0
Poison 1 0 0
Ground 2 0 0
Flying 1 2 0
Psychic 0 1 0
Bug 0 0 0
Rock 0 2 0
Ghost 10 9 0
Steel 4 0 0
Fairy 124 0 0

Evo items for trade

1k : 1 per stone 2k : 2 per item 1k : 1 per special item Looking to buy everstones at 2k or 2gp per stone
Stones
Dawn Stone
x12
Dusk Stone
x13
Fire Stone
x12
Leaf Stone
x18
Moon Stone
x2
Oval Stone
x0
Shiny Stone
x24
Sun Stone
x7
Water Stone
x24
ThunderStone
x14
Ice Stone
x67
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x0
DeepSeaTooth
x0
Dragon Scale
x12
Dubious Disk
x3
Electiriser
x0
Magmariser
x0
Metal Coat
x14
Protector
x12
Razor Claw
x14
Razor Fang
x13
Reaper Cloth
x14
Up-Grade
x20
King's Rock
x0
Sachet
x15
Whipped Dream
x1
Tart Apple
x1
Sweet Apple
x4
Sticky Barb
x2
Leek
x0
Cracked Teapot
x9
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x19
Double Hit Orb
x0
Mimic Orb
x0
Rollout Orb
x0
Stomp Orb
x0
Everstone
NFT
Dragon Pulse Orb
X0
Taunt Orb
X0

Pokemon for trade

Buying RTEs(Ready To Evolve) for dragon/ghost I also have some megas and legends for trade
[Normally on around server reset] Buying Fire/Water/Dark/Dragon Gems : 2k : 2 : 5k : 5 : 4k : 4 : 10k : 10 I use a Field Clicking Modification CCS! Gladion's guide to Site Skin Custom Coding
JolteonNinja's AvatarJolteonNinja
I have 16 Normal Rte for 22k (*note one of them is porygon so you will have to trade it back to me and I will add the dubious disk for the other evo)
Forum avatar commissioned from CSY Team Poison (June 2020) 0
Zicø's AvatarZicø
may i get 3 medium fairy (15gp) and 4 medium ice (20gp) gems for 35gp total?
ZICØ
journalshopavatar

QUOTE originally posted by JolteonNinja

I have 16 Normal Rte for 22k (*note one of them is porygon so you will have to trade it back to me and I will add the dubious dosk for the other evo)
that sounds fine to me! and i have a few proygon myself so i could send you one as well if you'd like.
AbsolGirl1234's AvatarAbsolGirl1234
I’ll buy all ice dark and ghost medium Or are you buying ? Then I can sell you large normal gem for 150k/equal I’d also like to buy The naughty hooh kyerem articuno and the celesteela for grms if possible
JolteonNinja's AvatarJolteonNinja
I also have 6 Rock RTE for 12k,3 Rock/Steel RTE for 12k, and 6 Ghost RTE for 12k

QUOTE originally posted by Zicø

may i get 3 medium fairy (15gp) and 4 medium ice (20gp) gems for 35gp total?
noticed you had a shop yourself. could we do a gem swap? im eyeing those dark gems of yours XD
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Your Cracked Teapots for gp?
Moony / She/Her
Zicø's AvatarZicø
certainly! in that case, could i get 5 medium ground gems as well? so i'd give 12 med dark gems in return.

QUOTE originally posted by AbsolGirl1234

I’ll buy all ice dark and ghost medium Or are you buying ? Then I can sell you large normal gem for 150k/equal I’d also like to buy The naughty hooh kyerem articuno and the celesteela for grms if possible
im sorry you wording is a bit confusing. you would like to purchase all my ice/dark/ghost as medium gems? and you would like to make offers on my Kyerem, Articuno, Celesteela and Ho-oh in the UFT field?

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page