PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let's See Those Site Skins!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Cyndalavosion's AvatarCyndalavosion

QUOTE originally posted by Giyuu

owo

This is like the only skin I've made that doesn't *completely* look like trash ;w; I'm literally unable to make any more not super eyeburning skins aaaaaaaa Image from here of Dabi (BNHA), made slightly darker by me ^^;
That looks so nice!! I love the colors you used for your trainer card, holy cow it fits so well with your skins colors and looks super good :O
Summon Collections;
Type: Null Egg Vouchers
Fire Feathers
Credits
My Journal - Coding - Background
Signature Background credit goes to show Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
This is mine! The background was made by me with PS and the Ninetales notif icon is an official Pokemon Shuffle icon that was edited by Fyrena for my use only :3

pics

• Trades
  • Credits
Avatar: Viñur Sig Code: St Jones Sig Art: Akua
Oh wow, everybody has such gorgeous site skins! I've got a very plain one in comparison, I just use a solid grey for my background, my user links are bright neon colours, and everything else is purple xD I'll add a screenshot later, I'm too lazy to reduce the size right now xD
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Solrock specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ
Library-Whale's AvatarLibrary-Whale
Just made whatever this pink mess is!

Screenshot!

(The Palkia's from Pokemon Shuffle, but I can't figure out how to keep it from looking cropped...)
Methos's AvatarMethos
My eyes are a bit sensitive to bright colors, so I went on the darker side. The background is "Blue and Purple Cosmic Sky", photo by Felix Mittermeier from Pexels.
Official site avatar.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
everything i use needs a dark mode so (sorry for edit felt weird abt using my profile for a sec) background image source , notif shinx sprite edit source sprite edit of my pokesona by me
#1 squid sisters stan (stream maritime memory) icon by noct ❤️ sig art by me
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Hated the last site skin, wish there was a deleting function sometimes lol So, with the release of the first PMD remake, I felt a bit nolstalgic and thus, decided to make a skin themed like Rainbow Peak. The default skin colors actually fit well with the background and for once, I actually like the skin I've made lol Background is from the 1st PMD game.
Moony / She/Her
BELIEVE's AvatarBELIEVE
I also dont like super bright colors, but any user that isn't a normal user [art staff, mods, etc] have a random neons to better stand out. The background was haphazardly made to go with the skin. Notif Icon is a commission I got of my character.

mlem

`` SWEET LIKE HONEY LAVENDER `` LURKING IN THE ART FORUMS OR READING UWU sig.art - icon.art - bkgd
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

My eyes are a bit sensitive to bright colors, so I went on the darker side. The background is "Blue and Purple Cosmic Sky", photo by Felix Mittermeier from Pexels.
Dangit Methos. I love Galaxy / Starry Sky photos. I love it so much

QUOTE originally posted by Agent3

everything i use needs a dark mode so (sorry for edit felt weird abt using my profile for a sec) background image source , notif shinx sprite edit source sprite edit of my pokesona by me
That is a gorgeous background! I love how the colors fit so well
| ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥
LyraHGSS's AvatarLyraHGSS
Hello! I used some CSS from This post to create an efficient skin. Skin Code: JJT_/dark-pc

Screenshot

The skin is manly dark gray. (specifically, the HEX code #252525) The notification icon is the Darkrai dreamworld plushie, which I found on Bulbapedia.
I hunt deltas. Feel free to request trades! Avatar belongs to Game Freak.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page