PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let's See Those Site Skins!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
this is the one site skin i’ve made that’s actually decent, simply titled “Mega Rayquaza”. it uses a bunch of css from the Site Skins How-To thread, including auto-stacking when you select a berry, putting the shelter on a grid, minimizing parties in order for faster party clicks, and I customized the notif icon to be the Mega Rayquaza icon from Pokémon Shuffle. the background is hard to see on mobile, but it’s the Mega Rayquaza Wallpaper from Pokewalls. all the colors are pulled from Mega Rayquaza images except link colors, which are pulled from Kyogre (regular link), Groudon (Active Link), and Magquaza (visited link)

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang or Catta ==>MEGASUPERPOG PFP BY MIKESTARPRINCE ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

hey guys, guess what my favorite pokemon is

(background by MapleRose and icon from pokemon shuffle)
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
This is such a cool thread idea! I love seeing what everyone else has! Here is mine. I also like darker skins as lighter ones tend to bother my eyes quite a bit. Also purble because...well purble.
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
Looks like we have the same issue and tastes, eh, Methos? Picture's clickable so you can zoom in easier! BG Stock Credit
Made by Fuchsfee
Official Fire Emblem: Three Houses edited by me
Stock BG Code
art shopf2u fe icons
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
it's homestuck colors and rather boring. might remake it later. notif head is a melan pyuku drawing that Temporal made me and i have permission to use it!
bread * 23 * they/them 11/500 - 30 18/500 - 30 88/500 - 40 39/500 - 60
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Official Homestuck Art
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Everyone's site skins are so pretty, I especially love Methos', Animestia & Frosmoths.

Profile Page

Shelter so you can all see the background img better

Background image is from Pixabay and can be found here
× 78
Buying Lono Idols @ 25zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Everyone has such nice site skins! Mine's pretty boring because anything outside of neutral tones tends to hurt my eyes. I also hid the background because I typically use my computer's split screen and it can't be seen all that well.

full screen

and how I usually see it

The notification icon is Claydol from Pokemon Typing Adventure. I replaced my profile pic with a Murkrow icon from Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, and the bonus counters have been changed to NetNavi icons from various Mega Man Battle Network games (edited to have transparent backgrounds). Took a screenshot of the market page because it makes me laugh. :^)
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Érable's AvatarÉrable
You can click the image to view the full size. Avatar by xaandiir (for my use only). Notification head, tuggle along the tmers bar, image in the "Profile: https..." box all by BananaLizard (for my use only). Background by Kelsium (for my use only). All art is of my sona, snek, created by Sumeragi for me <3 Colours also based off of my sona. Definitely a lot of custom CSS incorporated (as you can see, buttons are purple too!) and definitely much easier on my eyes than the default green. Would prefer darker, but at least it's not the black and neon green skin I used for the longest time XD
I've been using this skin for so long, I forget sometimes that the original site skin is bright yellow/green and this isn't default lol It's very basic, and I just thought a darker/neutral blue would be better on my eyes, especially at night, which it definitely is. It's also nice in the day since it's still bright enough to view.

my skin

Journal | Shop Art Shop
1328/4300 Dragon Gems
life? life! i'm on a dirk aesthetic streak, so i ended up changing my site skin.

wallpaper by wallpapercave

• Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
on hiatus. we check back every once in a while though.
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page