PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Milcery's evolution

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Panni22's AvatarPanni22
Hello! I noticed to Milcery dont have evolved form, and i ask abour for hy? Her evolution method not compatible to site or currently working or what? :O
Bayx's AvatarBayx
Hey there! So as per Niet's message at the bottom, one of the pokemon from this set wouldn't have their evolution yet. Since they've been released, I'm assuming that Milcery is indeed that pokemon. So, it will be here soon - but that is why!
Avatar by Shazi - Used with Permission
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
It's a work in progress for a very good reason. The evolution has seventy dfferent forms in the main games, counting shinies, and there are two different factors contributing to that. One of them is item-based, but presumably Niet is is working on how to integrate the other determining factor into the site. At minimum we're going to have eighty-four different combinations, possibly more if the staff decides to go the Flabebe route and add more color variations.
Panni22's AvatarPanni22
Thank you you of two! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Lunalatic

It's a work in progress for a very good reason. The evolution has seventy dfferent forms in the main games, counting shinies, and there are two different factors contributing to that. One of them is item-based, but presumably Niet is is working on how to integrate the other determining factor into the site. At minimum we're going to have eighty-four different combinations, possibly more if the staff decides to go the Flabebe route and add more color variations.
I'm curious how you're getting your numbers? I'm aware of ~63 base forms, where does 84 come from?
Shinies & Albinos UFT! See the full selection & items I'm after in my journal Please PM me first. Random trades will be automatically declined ---------- Avatar credits: Solrock specials gif by ValleryP, shiny colours credit to GameFreak/Nintendo/The Pokemon Company, albino & melan colours credit to PFQ
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

QUOTE originally posted by Lunalatic

I'm curious how you're getting your numbers? I'm aware of ~63 base forms, where does 84 come from?
63 base (canon) + 7 Shiny (which is canon) + 7 Albino (presumed) + 7 Melan (presumed)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page