PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Variant Breeding Methods

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

selocon's Avatarselocon
For Glileo, has anyone had the female hold a razor claw?
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox Click here to feed me a fruit!
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
I tried Razor Claw and Razor Fang on a female Litleo paired with a male Gligar and a male Pyroar and they were either incompatible or had no (!). If anyone wants to borrow any of the following for tests please let me know: M/F Gligar M/F Litleo M/F Cofagrigus M/F Heracross M/F Flygon M/F Rayquaza
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I'm rather curious, does anyone have found the answer?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me
I don't want this to get deleted, since I'm still curious if these methods are meant to work or not, and why Orthrus is different.
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
there are a couple like orthrus, though - Glileo, BM Slugma...
Accepted currency/ratios: 1:5:5k 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 = 10, x60 = 600 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc. I always accept mixed payments!
I couldn't get any of my Gligar and Litleo to produce a viable pair, do you know what the exact method is? What I meant by my statement was that Orthrus is the only MCW fusion whose special breeding method seems to work. (Unless the Flygon/Rayquaza variant works and I just don't have the right Pokemon)
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
ah the variant method for glileo actually isnt up yet - but i know BM slugma is shellos+slugma
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
Arctic Numel is currently only bred by 2 numels, 2 arctic numels or 1-1. We'll have to see what happens. I have a Hallowe'en Purrloin and I went her whole timeline and there was never a normal Purrloin/Liepard pair, there was always at least one of the Variant. Then I kept going and the first witches all came from the 2014 event.
hello, I'm matecocido, tea or whatever you want to call me. I'm a passionate mudkip, jirachi, phantump, pumpkaboo and litwick fan. beautiful pfp by gezeïchnet (I'm your fan<3)
I saw a user's team full of Ryukuza eggs and I have been searching for the user. I myself am hunting the varient pokemon. Eb Natu and Vampire lines require one of the varient pokemon as a parent. if you need one of them contact me and I'll help I have to say Ryukuza egg after roughly 30 trapinch eggs with both parents ryukuza

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page