PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Variant Breeding Methods

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

goldie031's Avatargoldie031
Hi! I've been perusing the variants section of the wiki and I noticed that somem of the variants have fun breeding method (eg Shellos x Slugma/Poochyena x Meteorite) while others don't. I was wondering which of the following have a method that we don't know about, and how and/or when one goes about discovering them! EB Natu Glileo Hallowe'en Witch Ryukuza Scaraross Arctic Numel Vampire Gligar Thanks in advance for indulging in my curiosity!
Accepted currency/ratios: 1:5:5k 1
Any box
= 25; 1=550; 1
Any gem type
= 1; 1
Any gem type
= 10 = 10, x60 = 600 Fair offers of other items, eg , summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc. I always accept mixed payments!
Mareep's AvatarMareep
All the methods should be in the wiki, so if there is no method that means that the pokemon can only be bred from existing ones
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Glileo, ryuzuka and scaracross are based on fusion tho, wouldn't be expected that we could get them from the two pokémons they seems to be base of? It's need some testing.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Shops Banner made by me
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
EB Natu, Halloween Witch, and Vampire Gligar don't have a special breeding method. Arctic Numel may have one eventually, but at minimum it won't be for a while since it just came out in the MCW (perhaps until the next MCW egg release? is it even a fusion I haven't been watching the event thread) For the others, I'd assume they're like Orthrus and you'd want to breed a female of the base Pokemon with a male of the fusion. But I don't know for sure. I'm interested though so I'll see if I can try some later when my party frees up and I can order some eggs to test with. (Unfortunately my only Rayquaza is a male Magquaza... hmm) If we find any suitable pairings not on the wiki we should definitely update it ;)
Arctic Numel is not a fusion but it seems to me that it might be a bit like a Frosdour breeding method, where you have to have an ice something that the female holds. But yeah, I guess it'll be a while until that happens. I'd be happy to work together to discern other breeding methods if you'd like! it's like sleuthing :) which is fun
@ Tarashia I have a Mega Male Rayquaza I can lend you if you'd like to try using him. I wanna help the cause 😆
Avatar of my Pokesona Réal by AlchemyFeline.
By Kirõzey
I do Shelter & BoxBox hunts. See here.
Sure. If you send it to me I'll stick it in the daycare for a min to see if I get the alert the send it back. I have a female mega Flygon I could try him with. I can't remember though which is the base Pokemon, so if that doesn't work someone should try a female Rayquaza with a male Flygon. The other pairs I'm planning on trying: F Heracross M Yamask/Cofagrigus F Litleo M Gligar But I don't have the right genders of all of them so I'm working on that.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I have try male heracross with female Cofagrigus + female heracross with male yamask. Both of them were incompatible for breeding. I'll send you my female, maybe it only work with a male cofagrigus?
Ok, the results are in for all the ones I could pretty easily do: Male mega Rayquaza + Female mega Flygon were incompatible Male Gligar + Female Litleo were incompatible Male Cofagrigus + Female Heracross were incompatible Male Pyroar + Female Gligar didn't work either, though I wasn't really expecting them to. I'm, uh, not having much luck here! Are these meant to be breedable like Orthrus? It seems to me like they should but idk for sure, I don't remember seeing threads about them, since you can just breed directly from the variants and there's a long delay after the release.
Hm. is there any item that maybe the heracross could hold? It doesn't feel like a fusion to me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page