PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sym's Sprite Shop of Horrors (Gonna be moving threads soon!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 303132

AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Hey guys! I'm back with a Sprite Shop (of Horrors!) I offer: recolors fusions stickers (both recolors and fusions) a "dayglo" silhouette normal silhouette rainbow flags pokeballs Glowies chibi runners (harder to do, so these will cost a bit more depending on the pokemon) and I'm going to be learning more as I go~ Rules: 1. Follow all PFQ rules! 3. Be polite! 3. Subscribe! 4. Please make sure to save the sprite elsewhere, as I will probably not host it forever. 5. Please do not PM me about a sprite order. That's what this thread is for. Any questions, ask me though. I don't bite. 6. If you don't like a sprite, you may ask me to reroll it once. If you're still not satisfied with it, then we can open a conversation about how to fix things. 7. Use the form. Payment 30k credits/30 gp/7 zc

Form

[b]Username[/b]: [b]What you'd like me to make you[/b]: (here you'd type fusion, flag, etc... whatever lol) [b]Pokemon[/b]: (If you're having problems choosing, just leave empty! If it's empty, I'll just use a random pokemon.) [b]Payment[/b]: [b]Theme (if needed)[/b]: [b]Extra[/b]: [b]Can I use this as an example?[/b]:

Slots

1. Shyer 2. Crystalia.mi 3. 4. 5.
Waiting for payment: 1. Weasel McDiesel 2. 3. 4. 5. Notice: I use sprites from here (Gen 1-5) and here (Gen 6-8?
Part of the Smogon Project for non-commercial use!
). Also if you'd like to add credit to me on your toyhou.se or whatever, my name on there is~ AsymDoll13 as well~ <3 *Examples are below~*
Type Race (Psychic): 0 The icon is one of my OCs. Art by ravenswings Gacha shop with MysteryClicker! MisterAsian's Shop!
Examples~ Not Free to Use btw! Recolors: Fusions: "Dayglo" Silhouettes (As MysteryClicker called them): Silhouettes: Rainbow: Stickers:
made for MysteryClicker
Flags: Pokeballs: Glowies: Chibi Runners (These are now going to be priced at 100 gp at least. Or the equivalent, since they can be... a lot. xD): Note: I'll add more examples as I learn how to do things. ^^ These are things you can order, and I'll do my best to make them something that makes you smile. <3

Adoptables!

Rules: 1. Same as the rest of the shop 2. Send payment in a timely manner. 3. One adoptable per person! 4. I'll add more if I need to? Sure. xD Prices: 50 gp apiece Form (Please use it. ^^) [b]Username[/b]: (There's a tip for each one, just put that phrase here. ^^) [b]Adoptable you'd like:[/b]: [b]Payment[/b]:

Adoptables available

Dayglo Paras
Glowie Cyndaquil
Flag Kirlia
Reverse inferno Tentacool
Inferno Smeargle
If you plan on putting it on something like Toyhou.se, my user name on there is the same as it is here! AsymDoll13! Please credit me~ <3
Username Mystery Payment 30k Theme Dayglo Phantump~ Extra Youre a dork~ But I love you~~~
Icon made by me
Fine. If I must. :p
syre's Avatarsyre
Yo Username Syre Payment 30k credits Theme Gimmie a Wishcash fusion boi, I don't mind the other pokemon :D Extra It me, I like sprites xD
Credit
Avatar is official FEH art edited by Animestia + sig by Obstagoon <3
Adopts/customs!
Username Azule Lycan Payment 30kcr Theme Articuno and greninja fusion Extra meh
All added~! I'm going to be working on them today~ Like right after I work on another thing real quick. Give me time, ya'll and it'll all be great!
I finally did it! Sorry... long day. But they're here! Ha! @MysteryClicker One cutie for you~ Send me Thistle now. :p @Syre Hope you like him! It was fun! Send payment if you're happy with it. @Azule Lycan Was tough, but I hope you like it. If you do, please send payment! ^^
Bump!

Pages: 123··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page