PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤 The Demon's Lair ~ S/A, Boxboxes, & More (Open) 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 838485

POLL: What is your SIN?

Total votes: 278

You must be logged in to vote.

• Intro
  • Services
  • Pokemon
  • Items
  • Purchasing
  • Random

Welcome to the Demon's Lair

📖 Lore 📖

In the middle of Midnight Forest, a shadowy forest where sunlight never touched... that is where you found yourself. You had heard about these spectral woods, said to be populated by demons. For whatever reason, you had decided to go in.
Trudging through the darkly colored forest, you noticed a looming arch made out of jet-black stone in the distance. Strange; it didn't seem to lead anywhere. Just a lone arch standing in the woods. Curiosity overcame you. You cautiously stepped closer, then you noticed two figures: a spooky looking Mightyena and a Houndoom with three heads. As you approached, hidden behind a black bush, both wolves snapped their heads up, sniffing. They clearly knew where you where but made no move towards you. What would your next move be? Deciding on playing it safe, you backed away. You had barely taken a step when you heard a voice say, "Where to?" You spun around, revealing a charming Valenoir striding to you from the arch. He had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "I'm Asmodeus, one of the Demon Lords, and just beyond the arch is the entrance to this demon city. Though we mostly get demons in our demon cities, somebody like you occasionally stumbles upon one of the demon city entrances. Demons are nicer than people think, you know." Asmodeus explained. "Ah, I hope I'm not boring you with this talk. Well, you're free to visit this demon city. Just be warned, though, our demon friends do love to shop!" Leaving you to do your own thing, Asmodeus stepped back in the arch and... vanished. Blinking, you stood for a moment, before you walked under the arch. Suddenly, something that made you stop in your tracks happened: Right before your very eyes materialized a bustling market. Spooky-looking pokemon flitted from one shop or stand to another. Looking around the place, you noticed a large sign had appeared over the enchanted arch: "Welcome to the Demon's Lair".

📌 Rules & Info 📌

🔥 Shop News 🔥 (Event!)

June 18: -New section opening soon c: -Event! Aamon (pokemon shopkeeper) has received a shipment of deltas from the Demon Lord. Now, he has too many... his shop is ovverun with them! Will you help him out? For every purchase of 20K/equivalent or more you spend at his shop with roleplay posting, a random delta will find a home with you <3 Event end date: June 23, 00:01 Pokefarm time
A Chandelure hovered in front of you, displaying a board with "The Demon's Lair: Rules & Info" titled on it. Smaller text covered the rest of the board.
The Demon Lair uses the standard ratio of 5 = 5K = 1. Prices are listed in for the sake of simplicity. 1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. We demons have the right to refuse orders for any reason. 3. Please, be polite! 4. First come first served, unless specified otherwise. 5. Roleplaying is optional, but encouraged!

Azurath's Frosty Fair As you explored the Demon's Lair, you noticed a uniquely decorated shop: icicles hung from the store's roof and intricately formed ice shards were attached to the wall. Looking up at the sign atop the shop, you saw the words "Azurath's Frosty Fair". Peeking through the window, you saw a Chilldoom sitting at a desk, working on an ice sculpture. That must be Azurath.

📦 Box Hunts 📦

You glanced around the store, noticing one side displayed boxes of many different colors in a case formed out of ice. "Like them? You can place an order for some. First, though, I ask that you read my conditions..."

🔥 Boxbox hunting conditions & Information 🔥

Azurath hunts boxes with 2 Scour Boosts and 3 Scour Slots. She'll take a maximum of 2 boxboxes (42 boxes) for each order. BOXBOXES cost 500/500K/100 each. BOXES cost 30/30K/6 each. 1: When your boxbox order is complete and the trade has been sent, you have 48 hours (2 days) to offer on the trade. If you do not, the trade will be canceled and you will lose your hunt spot.

Boxes
Cute Box
x0
Dainty Box
x0
Deluxe Box
x1
Glittery Box
x2
Gorgeous Box
x2
Hard Box
x1
Heavy Box
x0
Light Box
x2
Nifty Box
x2
Pretty Box
x6
Shiny Box
x2
Sinister Box
x3
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 21

Slots (0/3 open)

Azurath is currently NOT accepting box hunts!
# Username Order Payment
1 - - -
2 - - -
3 - - boxbox -

🌾 FREE Shelter Hunting 🌾

A sign with the words "FREE Shelter Hunting: Inquire" was next to the desk Azurath sat at. She followed your gaze to the sign. "Oh, that? I feel generous sometimes. If you're looking for a specific pokemon, I'll try to find it for you in the shelter. Again, please read this paper with the conditions written on it."

🔥 IMPORTANT Shelter Hunt Information 🔥

1: This is NOT a guaranteed service. If your request hasn't been completed within 7 days, your request will be taken off the list. After the 7 days, it'll be 2 days before you can request again. 2: Azurath will not search for any special (including exclusives, variants, & legendaries). 3: Azurath is willing to search for pokemon with specific traits.

💫 Shelter Hunting List 💫

This is not a "first come, first serve" service; All orders will be searched for at the same rate!

Aamon's Eerie Emporium Wandering through the bustling city of the Demon's Lair, you noticed a foreboding, black-painted shop. A frightening black mist shrouded the building. Feeling particularly brave, you stepped in... The inside of the establishment was filled with the same spooky fog. The place was lit with dim lanterns. In the faint light, you could see that rows of pokeballs lined the shelves. Peering around for the shop owner, you saw a Mismagius floating around the room. "You've arrived at Aamon's Eerie Emporium, the one shop that sells pokemon around here. How may I help?"

⭐️ Special Legends, Special Deltas, & Custom Sprites ⭐️

Aamon gestured towards one of the shelves. "These walls hold the rarest pokemon in my stock. They're quite expensive..." 600:
500:

Reserved

300:
Offer:

💛 Shinies (Sold Out) 💛

You turned to the racks of pokeballs marked "Shinies". A few shinies could be seen sleeping peacefully through the transparent pokeball top. Please click the pokemon you're considering buying, look at the owner's name, and see if it has been taken or not.

2,560 EHP ~ 30GP

3,840 EHP ~ 40GP

5,120 EHP ~ 50GP

6,400 EHP ~ 60GP

7,680 EHP ~ 70GP (None)

Exclusives & Variants ~ 150GP

❤️ Albinos (Sold Out)️ ❤️

Facing the shelves marked "Albinos", you could see pale-colored pokemon resting in the many pokeballs. Please click the pokemon you're considering buying, look at the owner's name, and see if it has been taken or not.

1,280 EHP ~ 40GP (None)

3,840 EHP ~ 50GP

5,120 EHP ~ 60GP

6,400 EHP ~ 70GP (None)

🌿 Exclusives, Variants, & Legendaries 🌿

Many pokeballs were tagged with either "3 gold", "5 gold", "7 gold", or "10 gold". Looking through the pokeball tops, you noticed that many of these pokemon were rather... unusual-looking. Aamon appeared by your side. "Most of these are exclusive to the Pokefarm Q reigon. Might you be interested in one?"
Exclusives, Variants, and Legendaries can be found in HeartlessDemon's fields. The fields they're in are marked with the price!

💕 Breeding Pairs 💕

Here you will find all the Breeding Pairs for sale! 90-94%: 10/equivalent 95-99%: 15/equivalent Stock found in field "Breeding Pairs 90%+"! Percentage is shown in the names :)

The White Demon's Sanctum As you explored the Demon's Lair, you decided to take a look at a building with a sign labeled "The White Demon's Sanctum". Heading inside, you saw a white Balflament sitting at a wooden desk, writing on a piece of parchment. "Hm?" He looked up from his work upon seeing you. "Ah, welcome to my shop. I sell most of the items in the Demon's Lair. Feel free to take a look around, no rush."

👑 Summons 👑

Price: Make an offer around market price!
Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice fang
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Tanzaku
x0
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x0
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
White Stone
x0
Black Stone
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Épée
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Kū Idol
x0
Kāne Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x0

💎 Gems 💎

You turned to the Gems section. "Ah! A few gem types are restricted. They're going to the Demon Lord, who wants them for wishforge." UNAVAILABLE Types: Electric, Ice, Flying, Dragon, Steel Small: 1 Medium: 10 Large: 100 Flawless: Not for sale Gem Swaps: We swap our available gem types for your unavailable gem types, 1:1! We swap our available gem types for your available gem types, 1:2!
x562
x5
x0
x72
x0
x0
x41
x0
x0
x63
x4
x0
x260
x3
x0
x349
x7
x0
x444
x0
x0
x146
x2
x0
x237
x1
x0
x143
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x43
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x228
x1
x0
x126
x0
x0
x83
x0
x0
x261
x0
x0

✨ Z-Crystals ✨

"Z-Crystals will be sold at slightly cheaper than Market Price! Make an offer within reason, please." The White Demon smiled.
Z-Crystals
Normal
x0
Fire
x0
Water
x0
Electric
x0
Grass
x0
Ice
x0
Fighting
x0
Poison
x0
Ground
x0
Flying
x0
Psychic
x0
Rock
x0
Bug
x0
Ghost
x0
Dragon
x0
Dark
x0
Steel
x0
Fairy
x0
Z-Fragments
Normal
x0
Fire
x0
Water
x0
Electric
x0
Grass
x0
Ice
x0
Fighting
x4
Poison
x0
Ground
x0
Flying
x0
Psychic
x0
Rock
x0
Bug
x0
Ghost
x0
Dragon
x0
Dark
x0
Steel
x0
Fairy
x0

🧬 Evolution Items 🧬

You peered at the items marked 'Evolution items'. The White Demon caught you looking at them and said, "Interested? All evolution items are 2 pieces of gold each."
Stones
Dawn Stone
x1
Dusk Stone
x0
Fire Stone
x2
Leaf Stone
x0
Moon Stone
x0
Oval Stone
x1
Shiny Stone
x0
Sun Stone
x0
Water Stone
x1
ThunderStone
x0
Ice Stone
x1
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x5
DeepSeaTooth
x6
Dragon Scale
x7
Dubious Disk
x1
Electiriser
x6
Magmariser
x6
Metal Coat
x5
Protector
x6
Razor Claw
x7
Razor Fang
x6
Reaper Cloth
x6
Up-Grade
x6
King's Rock
x6
Sachet
x8
Whipped Dream
x6
Tart Apple
x5
Sweet Apple
x7
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x22
Double Hit Orb
x35
Mimic Orb
x25
Rollout Orb
x34
Stomp Orb
x32
Everstone
x62
Dragon Pulse Orb
X34

Mammon's Pawn Shop You were strolling around the Demon's Lair looking here and there when you noticed a quaint little shack. "Mammon's Pawn Shop," you read the wooden sign on it out loud. Why not take a look? Inside, the only lighting was a dim lantern. Metal bars separated you from a Skargas. "Hey, hey!" The middle head greeted you. "So... got anything on the list below you wanna sell? We'll take them."

💰 Mammon's Purchasing List 💰

"We'll pay in any currency form at 5 = 5K = 1. This list will change as we get more or less funds or wants."
Currency Amount
Credits
472,039x
GoldPoke
204x
Zophan Canister
118x
Gems: Any Small Gem = 500 Any Medium Gem = 5 Any Large Gem = 50 Any Flawless Gem = 5 Miscellaneous: Any Gummi = 1 Sweet Heart = 1 Cookie = 10 Easter Egg = 10 Any box = 15

The Treasure Trove "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Those were the words that hung above a building made of black stone. Items of all kinds were displayed in the windows. Inside, there was a strange black demon. A name tag was attached to her chest: "Leviathan". "Welcome." She grinned. "Curious about what I'm selling? My shop holds excess stock from other shops as well as random bits and oddities sold at cheap prices. Take a look - my stock changes every once in a while!"

U

coding / official pokemon art & sprite / hr / lyrics by Fall Out Boy
  • 🌺 About Me 🌺
  • 🎉 Links 🎉
  • 💎 Badges 💎
-Previously known as EvilAngel -Avatar made by Eve636 -Emoji lover -Collecting Hasty Specials :D
BADGES
[Reserved]
(Reserved for Future Usage)
Reserved for Future Usage (Will I even use these?)
Sina142's AvatarSina142
If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Image of my OCs, Proto the Flareon and Mega the Vaporeon, drawn by me.

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.
WIP means work in progress, so the shop isn't open yet (but it's really close to opening :D)! I was planning on finishing it tomorrow morning, or preferably tonight ^-^ I'm adding a Lucky Wheel for the first 10 customers, so if you wait for a bit, I'll have it up ^-^ I can reserve the Maravol for you until the shop opens 🎵 Thank you for your interest, though :)
Oop - the shop just opened now :D @Sina142 If you're still interested, feel free to repost your order ^-^ The shop is now OPEN! First 10 customers get to spin a Lucky Wheel (see 2nd post)!
Sina142's AvatarSina142
Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?
I tried to add the screenshot of the wheel, but I'm not sure how to find the URL of a screenshot (Copy IMG adress didn't work). After a while of trying, I gave up. You spun -15GP from price ^-^ I'll send a trade :D
Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
Hi! I’d like to buy 4 small dragon gems?:)

Pages: 123··· 838485

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page