PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤 The Demon's Lair ~ S/A, Boxboxes, & More 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 909192

POLL: What is your SIN?

Total votes: 309

You must be logged in to vote.

• Intro
  • Services
  • Pokemon
  • Items
  • Purchasing
  • Random

Welcome to the Demon's Lair

📖 Lore

In Midnight Forest, a shadowy forest sunlight never touched... that is where you found yourself. You had heard about these spectral woods, said to be populated by demons. For whatever reason, you decided to venture into this foreboding place. As you traveled deeper into the woods, you noticed there was no life to be seen anywhere. Where were these demons? Were they playing a trick on you? As you bravely plodded forward, an ominous fog started to creep in, obscuring the distance. Suddenly, a smol birb popped out of nowhere. "Heyyy! Welcome to the outskirts of the Demon's Lair - the city of the demons. I'll be your tour guide today. Huh? You don't want a tour guide? Then I'll just take you to the entrance!" The birb led you onwards through the fog. "Don't worry about the mist. It's a spell made by one of the demons to hide our city from scary demon hunters! You're not a scary demon hunter, right?" After a few minutes of walking, the little birb stopped you. "There's the entrance! It was fun talking with you, new friend. Bye bye!" In the distance was a looming arch, barely discernable in the fog - now so thick that you could barely see your own hand in front of your face. As you walked through the arch, the magical fog suddenly disappeared. The sight you took in made your jaw drop. Pokemon of all kinds frolicked in a bustling city. Shops and stalls lined the streets, merchants hawking their wares to passerby. Heavenly scents wafted over from bakeries. You noticed every establishment was decorated with a little personal touch - icicles lined the windows of some, fiery torches hung from others. Everywhere you looked, there were new, wonderful sights. "Welcome, newcomer. We wish your visit to be delightful. Make sure to bring some money every time you stop by - there's plenty to be bought!"

📌 Rules & Info

🔥 Shop News

Jan 28 -Updated lore and polished some writing
A Chandelure hovered in front of you, displaying a board with "The Demon's Lair: Rules & Info" titled on it. Smaller text covered the rest of the board.
The Demon Lair uses the standard ratio of 5 = 5K = 1. Prices are listed in for the sake of simplicity. 1. All PFQ rules apply. 2. We demons have the right to refuse orders for any reason. 3. Please, be polite! 4. First come first served, unless specified otherwise. 5. Roleplaying is optional, but encouraged!

Azurath's Frosty Fair As you explored the Demon's Lair, you noticed a uniquely decorated shop: icicles hung from the store's roof and intricately formed ice shards were attached to the wall. Looking up at the sign atop the shop, you saw the words "Azurath's Frosty Fair". Peeking through the window, you saw a Chilldoom sitting at a desk, working on an ice sculpture. That must be Azurath.

📦 Box Hunts 📦

You glanced around the store, noticing one side displayed boxes of many different colors in a case formed out of ice. "Like them? You can place an order for some. First, though, I ask that you read my conditions..."

🔥 Boxbox hunting conditions & Information 🔥

Azurath hunts boxes with 2 Scour Boosts and 3 Scour Slots. She'll take a maximum of 2 boxboxes (42 boxes) for each order. BOXBOXES cost 500/600K/100 each. BOXES cost 30/30K/6 each. 1: When your boxbox order is complete and the trade has been sent, you have 48 hours (2 days) to offer on the trade. If you do not, the trade will be canceled and you will lose your hunt spot.

Boxes
Cute Box
x1
Dainty Box
x1
Deluxe Box
x1
Glittery Box
x0
Gorgeous Box
x0
Hard Box
x1
Heavy Box
x1
Light Box
x1
Nifty Box
x1
Pretty Box
x0
Shiny Box
x1
Sinister Box
x3
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 11

Slots (0/3 open)

Azurath is currently NOT accepting box hunts!
# Username Order Payment
1 - - -
2 - - -
3 - - boxbox -

🌾 FREE Shelter Hunting 🌾

A sign with the words "FREE Shelter Hunting: Inquire" was next to the desk Azurath sat at. She followed your gaze to the sign. "Oh, that? I feel generous sometimes. If you're looking for a specific pokemon, I'll try to find it for you in the shelter. Again, please read this paper with the conditions written on it."

🔥 IMPORTANT Shelter Hunt Information 🔥

1: This is NOT a guaranteed service. If your request hasn't been completed within 7 days, your request will be taken off the list. After the 7 days, it'll be 2 days before you can request again. 2: Azurath will not search for any special (including exclusives, variants, & legendaries). 3: Azurath is willing to search for pokemon with specific traits.

💫 Shelter Hunting List 💫

This is not a "first come, first serve" service; All orders will be searched for at the same rate!

Aamon's Eerie Emporium Wandering through the bustling city of the Demon's Lair, you noticed a foreboding, black-painted shop. A frightening black mist shrouded the building. Feeling particularly brave, you stepped in... The inside of the establishment was filled with the same spooky fog. The place was lit with dim lanterns. In the faint light, you could see that rows of pokeballs lined the shelves. Peering around for the shop owner, you saw a Mismagius floating around the room. "You've arrived at Aamon's Eerie Emporium, the one shop that sells pokemon around here. How may I help?"

⭐️ Rare (Melans, Special Legends, and more)️

Aamon gestured towards one of the shelves. "These walls hold the rarest pokemon in my stock. They're quite expensive..." 1400 --- 400 --- 300 --- 250

💛 Shinies

You turned to the racks of pokeballs marked "Shinies". A few shinies could be seen sleeping peacefully through the transparent pokeball top.

2,560 EHP ~ 30GP

3,840 EHP ~ 40GP

5,120 EHP ~ 50GP

6,400 EHP ~ 60GP

7,680 EHP ~ 70GP (None)

Exclusives & Variants ~ 150GP

❤️ Albinos️

Facing the shelves marked "Albinos", you could see pale-colored pokemon resting in the many pokeballs. Please click the pokemon you're considering buying, look at the owner's name, and see if it has been taken or not.

1,280 EHP ~ 40GP (None)

3,840 EHP ~ 50GP

5,120 EHP ~ 60GP

6,400 EHP ~ 70GP (None)

🌿 Exclusives, Variants, & Legendaries 🌿

Many pokeballs were tagged with either "3 gold", "5 gold", "7 gold", or "10 gold". Looking through the pokeball tops, you noticed that many of these pokemon were rather... unusual-looking. Aamon appeared by your side. "Most of these are exclusive to the Pokefarm Q reigon. Might you be interested in one?"
Exclusives, Variants, and Legendaries can be found in HeartlessDemon's fields. The fields they're in are marked with the price!

💕 Breeding Pairs 💕

Here you will find all the Breeding Pairs for sale! 90-94%: 10/equivalent 95-99%: 15/equivalent Stock found in field "Breeding Pairs 90%+"! Percentage is shown in the names :)

The White Demon's Sanctum As you explored the Demon's Lair, you decided to take a look at a building with a sign labeled "The White Demon's Sanctum". Heading inside, you saw a white Balflament sitting at a wooden desk, writing on a piece of parchment. "Hm?" He looked up from his work upon seeing you. "Ah, welcome to my shop. I sell most of the items in the Demon's Lair. Feel free to take a look around, no rush."

👑 Summons 👑

Price: Make an offer around market price!
Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice fang
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Tanzaku
x0
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x0
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
White Stone
x0
Black Stone
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Épée
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Kū Idol
x0
Kāne Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x0

💎 Gems 💎

You turned to the Gems section. "Ah! A few gem types are restricted. They're going to the Demon Lord, who wants them for wishforge." UNAVAILABLE Types: Electric, Ice, Flying, Dragon, Steel Small: 1 Medium: 10 Large: 100 Flawless: Not for sale Gem Swaps: We swap our available gem types for your unavailable gem types, 1:1! We swap our available gem types for your available gem types, 1:2!
x236
x1
x0
x199
x0
x0
x6
x0
x0
x17
x10
x0
x1724
x7
x0
x3647
x17
x0
x6
x0
x0
x159
x2
x0
x7
x0
x0
x65
x0
x0
x2
x0
x0
x6
x0
x0
x10
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x22
x0
x0
x16
x0
x0
x187
x0
x0
x185
x0
x0

✨ Z-Crystals ✨

"Z-Crystals will be sold at slightly cheaper than Market Price! Make an offer within reason, please." The White Demon smiled.
Z-Crystals
Normal
x1
Fire
x0
Water
x0
Electric
x0
Grass
x0
Ice
x0
Fighting
x1
Poison
x0
Ground
x0
Flying
x0
Psychic
x0
Rock
x0
Bug
x1
Ghost
x0
Dragon
x0
Dark
x0
Steel
x0
Fairy
x0
Z-Fragments
Normal
x8
Fire
x0
Water
x0
Electric
x0
Grass
x0
Ice
x0
Fighting
x8
Poison
x0
Ground
x1
Flying
x0
Psychic
x0
Rock
x0
Bug
x1
Ghost
x0
Dragon
x0
Dark
x0
Steel
x0
Fairy
x5

🧬 Evolution Items 🧬

You peered at the items marked 'Evolution items'. The White Demon caught you looking at them and said, "Interested? All evolution items are 2 pieces of gold each."
Stones
Dawn Stone
x10
Dusk Stone
x14
Fire Stone
x9
Leaf Stone
x5
Moon Stone
x9
Oval Stone
x13
Shiny Stone
x4
Sun Stone
x15
Water Stone
x10
ThunderStone
x20
Ice Stone
x12
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x7
DeepSeaTooth
x2
Dragon Scale
x15
Dubious Disk
x12
Electiriser
x24
Magmariser
x10
Metal Coat
x10
Protector
x6
Razor Claw
x9
Razor Fang
x6
Reaper Cloth
x14
Up-Grade
x11
King's Rock
x12
Sachet
x13
Whipped Dream
x8
Tart Apple
x16
Sweet Apple
x18
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x17
Double Hit Orb
x20
Mimic Orb
x19
Rollout Orb
x18
Stomp Orb
x27
Everstone
x84
Dragon Pulse Orb
X21

Mammon's Pawn Shop You were strolling around the Demon's Lair looking here and there when you noticed a quaint little shack. "Mammon's Pawn Shop," you read the wooden sign on it out loud. Why not take a look? Inside, the only lighting was a dim lantern. Metal bars separated you from a Skargas. "Hey, hey!" The middle head greeted you. "So... got anything on the list below you wanna sell? We'll take them."

💰 Mammon's Purchasing List 💰

"We'll pay in any currency form at 5 = 5K = 1. This list will change as we get more or less funds or wants."
Currency Amount
Credits
3,654,150x
GoldPoke
3,003x
Zophan Canister
380x
Gems: Any Small Gem = 500 Any Medium Gem = 5 Any Large Gem = 50 Any Flawless Gem = 5 Miscellaneous: Any Gummi = 0.5 Cookie = 5 Any box = 15

The Treasure Trove "One man's trash is another man's treasure." Those were the words that hung above a building made of black stone. Items of all kinds were displayed in the windows. Inside, there was a strange black demon. A name tag was attached to her chest: "Leviathan". "Welcome." She grinned. "Curious about what I'm selling? My shop holds excess stock from other shops as well as random bits and oddities sold at cheap prices. Take a look - my stock changes every once in a while!"

U

coding / official pokemon art & sprite / hr / lyrics by Fall Out Boy
  • 🌺 About Me 🌺
  • 🎉 Links 🎉
  • 💎 Badges 💎
Username was once EvilAngel Avatar credits go to Eve636 ^^ Preferred nature: Hasty
BADGES
[Reserved]
(Reserved for Future Usage)
Reserved for Future Usage (Will I even use these?)
Sina142's AvatarSina142
If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.

Shop Advertisment

Advertisments

Please Click

Let's try to get her to LV. 100!

PFP Credit

Day 16 of 2021’s advent calendar. I don’t care what anyone says, this is me when I’m left unsupervised with gingerbread.

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.
WIP means work in progress, so the shop isn't open yet (but it's really close to opening :D)! I was planning on finishing it tomorrow morning, or preferably tonight ^-^ I'm adding a Lucky Wheel for the first 10 customers, so if you wait for a bit, I'll have it up ^-^ I can reserve the Maravol for you until the shop opens 🎵 Thank you for your interest, though :)
Oop - the shop just opened now :D @Sina142 If you're still interested, feel free to repost your order ^-^ The shop is now OPEN! First 10 customers get to spin a Lucky Wheel (see 2nd post)!
Sina142's AvatarSina142
Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?
I tried to add the screenshot of the wheel, but I'm not sure how to find the URL of a screenshot (Copy IMG adress didn't work). After a while of trying, I gave up. You spun -15GP from price ^-^ I'll send a trade :D
Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
Hi! I’d like to buy 4 small dragon gems?:)

Pages: 123··· 909192

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page