PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤The Demon's Lair ~ Cheap S/A, Dexing, & More (Open!) 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 212223

POLL: What is your SIN?

Total votes: 80

You must be logged in to vote.

• Welcome
  • Events
  • Pokemon
  • Items
  • Services
Welcome to the Demon's Lair Greetings! I see you have managed to find your way to my lair. Before you enter, please read the Rules and the tab "Events"! Also, please don't provoke any of my demon friends - they bite! I accept all PFQ currency at a ratio of 5:5K:1! This is Asmodeus, the demon of Lust. Asmodeus is my assistant here! Be cautious around him, though, for he may try to charm you <3

Rules (Important, Please Read)

My lair is unique and mysterious. Any action you do here may trigger an event, such as a Price Raise or a new Deal! Please visit "Events" for more information. Lucifer, the Prideful demon, enforces the rules of the Demon's Lair. He won't be happy if you drag his name through the mud by disobeying the decrees he swore to protect, and you don't want to make him angry... 1. Again, Read "Events"! That's a unique feature of my shop, so please read ^-^ 2. All PFQ rules apply. 3. I have the right to refuse any order for any reason. 4. Please be polite. I will be sad if you're not :c 5. First come, first serve. 6. I enjoy a little roleplaying, so don't be shy ^-^
Events You have the option to participate in random events or not! It is a part of the form. If you want to earn potential benefits with risks of not-so-good events, then you may select "Yes" ^-^ If you would like to go shopping NORMALLY, you don't have to read this part ^-^ One of my favorite parts - Random Events! You could trigger something great or something terrible! Each Random Event for different actions you make (Make a post, Place an Order, etc.) has different ways of operating! Visit each section to learn. Trust me, this will be interesting, so please read it!

Random Event: When Buying (NOT a Waiting List)

First, I'll spin from Yes/No/No (Yes should be more uncommon) to decide if you get an event. If No, nothing happens, and I'll carry out your order as normal. If yes, I'll use wheelofnames.com to spin a random event from the list shown below! Next, I will spin the wheel and tell you what your event is. I will ask you if you would like to accept the offer or pass. If you agree, I will send the trade with the additional event in place. If you don't like it, you can either reroll for a fee of 10/equivalent or cancel your order completely (but you may make the same order in 24 hours).

List of Random Events

Double Price Free Shiny/Albino +10 GP to Price Half Price -10 GP to Price +Pokemon to Shop Free Gem Half Price -20 GP to Price Free Delta +15 GP to Price

Like, ACTUAL Events None currently in place (These mean events like Buy 1 Get 1 Free)
Pokemon Cerberus is my loyal guard! He guards the gate to the pokemon. Don't touch him, though - he doesn't like it very much.
This is Satan, the caretaker of all these pokemon. If you need assistance with pricing, you may ask him! Be careful, as he is the demon of Wrath. You don't want to cross him!

💛Shinies 💛

Each shiny has a set price, but I'm willing to negotiate (Although these are pretty good prices already XD)! Shinies are grouped by their pricing and EHP ^-^ Please check if a pokemon has been taken or not. I don't have any special platform, so please click the pokemon and see if it has been taken. Shiny/Albino ordering condition: I don't want any trades sitting, so if you don't offer on the trade 48 hours after the trade has been sent the pokemon will be put up for resale again :c

3,840 EHP ~ 40GP

5,120 EHP ~ 50GP

1. 2. 3. 5.

7,680 EHP ~ 60GP

Exclusives & Variants ~ 150GP

1. 2.

❤️Albinos ❤️

Each albino has a set price, but I'm willing to negotiate! Albinos are grouped by their pricing and EHP ^-^ Please check if a pokemon has been taken or not. I don't have any special platform, so please click the pokemon and see if it has been taken. Shiny/Albino ordering condition: I don't want any trades sitting, so if you don't offer on the trade 48 hours after the trade has been sent the pokemon will be put up for resale again :c

1,280 EHP ~ 20GP

3,840 EHP ~ 50GP

1. 2.

5,120 EHP ~ 60GP

🌿Exclusives & Legendaries 🌿

Found in my labeled fields! Most exclusives are 3, the fields are labeled ^-^ Legendaries are 10 each, found in the 'Legendaries (10GP)' field ^-^

💕Breeding Pairs 💕

Here you will find all the Breeding Pairs for sale! 90-94%: 10/equivalent 95-99%: 15/equivalent

95-99%

Bulbasaur 99% Deerling 97% Ralts 98% Treecko 97% Tropius 97% Tropius 97% Tropius 97% Elgyem 96% Fletchling 96% Litleo 96% Lunupine 97% Deerling 98% Chewtle 98%

90-94%

Lotad 93% Lotad 92% Ledyba 91% Deerling 91% Skwovet 92%
Items This is where you can find all the items for sale or trade! Services such as Boxbox Hunting are in "Services". Items for sale are usually cheap or have special discounts! This is Mammon, the very greedy demon. He loves money more than anything. Make sure to keep your items (and wallet) away from him, lest he swipes them to sell for money!

👑Summons 👑

Usually in low stock, will accept lowest market price ^-^
Summons
Kanto
Ice Feather
x0
Thunder Feather
x0
Fire Feather
x0
Cloned Sash
x0
Origin Sash
x0
Johto
Thunder Fang
x0
Fire Fang
x0
Ice fang
x0
Clear Bell
x0
Tidal Bell
x0
GS Ball
x0
Hoenn
Rock Statue
x0
Ice Statue
x0
Steel Statue
x0
Red Soul Dew
x0
Blue Soul Dew
x0
Sapphire Orb
x0
Ruby Orb
x0
Jade Orb
x0
Wishing Stone
x0
Helix orb
x0
Sinnoh
Kagami
x0
Magatama
x0
Kusanagi
x0
Adamant orb
x0
Lustrous Orb
x0
Gold Statue
x0
Griseous Orb
x0
Lunar Wing
x0
Magma Stone
x0
Sea Crown
x0
Nightmare Shroud
x0
Gracidea Seed
x0
Azure Flute
x0
Unova
Victory Medal
x0
Cobalt Épée
x0
Viridian Épée
x0
Terracotta Épée
x0
Fujin's Lamp
x0
Raijin's Lamp
x0
White Stone
x0
Black Stone
x0
Inari's Lamp
x0
Gray Stone
x0
Apprentice's Épée
x0
Music Box
x0
Ancient Drive
x0
Kalos
Life Antler
x0
Death Wing
x0
Order's Crest
x0
Diamond Tiara
x0
Hyperspace Ring
x0
Komainu Figurine
x0
Alola
Kū Idol
x0
Kāne Idol
x0
Lono Idol
x0
Kanaloa Idol
x0
Soul Heart
x0
Eclipse Flute
x0
Spectral Leiomano
x0
Beast Ball
x0
Black Prism
x0
Plasma Koa
x0
PFQ
Mage Orb
x0
Lucky Seal
x0

💎Gems (Cheap!) 💎

Find some gems here! Will convert to small/medium/large with no fee if I have enough gems for the conversion. Small: 1 Medium: 15 Large: 150 Flawless: 10
x66
x2
x0
x339
x0
x0
x26
x1
x0
x21
x1
x0
x14
x1
x0
x145
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x14
x0
x0
x143
x1
x0
x27
x0
x0
x34
x1
x0
x213
x1
x0
x10
x0
x0
x20
x0
x0
x21
x0
x0
x303
x1
x0
x5
x0
x0
x15
x0
x0

🧬Evolution Items 🧬

All are 2 each!
Stones
Dawn Stone
x6
Dusk Stone
x0
Fire Stone
x0
Leaf Stone
x12
Moon Stone
x12
Oval Stone
x11
Shiny Stone
x4
Sun Stone
x0
Water Stone
x12
ThunderStone
x5
Ice Stone
x10
Evolution Items
DeepSeaScale
x9
DeepSeaTooth
x6
Dragon Scale
x9
Dubious Disk
x9
Electiriser
x11
Magmariser
x8
Metal Coat
x11
Protector
x8
Razor Claw
x10
Razor Fang
x2
Reaper Cloth
x10
Up-Grade
x10
King's Rock
x8
Sachet
x11
Whipped Dream
x4
Tart Apple
x9
Sweet Apple
x6
Special Evolutionary Items
Ancient Power Orb
x6
Double Hit Orb
x13
Mimic Orb
x9
Rollout Orb
x10
Stomp Orb
x9
Everstone
x37
Dragon Pulse Orb
X13

🍔Consumables 🍕

Services Here is where I'll offer my services ^-^ Meet the laziest demon of them all - Belphegor. He's in charge of the services because hardly anything happens here. If you catch Belphegor while he's asleep, well... beware.

💎Gem Hunts 💎

If I don't have enough gems of a type that you're looking for, request some here ^-^ I only accept orders of MEDIUM GEMS or LARGE GEMS, it's a little unreasonable to ask for a small gem XD My limit is 1 large gem or 11 medium gems! Medium Gem: 20 Large Gem: 175
x66
x2
x0
x339
x0
x0
x26
x1
x0
x21
x1
x0
x14
x1
x0
x145
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x14
x0
x0
x143
x1
x0
x27
x0
x0
x34
x1
x0
x213
x1
x0
x10
x0
x0
x20
x0
x0
x21
x0
x0
x303
x1
x0
x5
x0
x0
x15
x0
x0

Slots

1. 2.

📦Box Hunts 📦

I hunt boxes with 2 Scour Boosts and 3 Scour Slots! I will take a maximum order of 3 boxboxes (63 boxes) for each order. Boxbox hunting condition: After a week (7 days) the trade has been sent, the trade will be canceled and you will lose your hunt spot.
Boxes
Cute Box
x2
Dainty Box
x1
Deluxe Box
x2
Glittery Box
x3
Gorgeous Box
x0
Hard Box
x0
Heavy Box
x2
Light Box
x3
Nifty Box
x2
Pretty Box
x1
Shiny Box
x0
Sinister Box
x0
Box Box
x0
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 16
BOXBOXES cost 400 each. BOXES cost 25 each.

Slots (0/2 open)

1. MedievalDiva422 ~ 2 boxboxes ~ 800/equiv 2. frøst1595 ~ 3 boxboxes ~ 1200/equiv

💎Gem Swaps 💎

If you don't want to purchase gems, you can always swap for them! I will only swap MEDIUM/LARGE gems (ask to convert) 1:1. I will not trade medium gems for larges or larges for medium gems.
x66
x2
x0
x339
x0
x0
x26
x1
x0
x21
x1
x0
x14
x1
x0
x145
x0
x0
x0
x0
x0
x14
x0
x0
x143
x1
x0
x27
x0
x0
x34
x1
x0
x213
x1
x0
x10
x0
x0
x20
x0
x0
x21
x0
x0
x303
x1
x0
x5
x0
x0
x15
x0
x0

📫Dexing Services 📫

Look at the second post in the shop UwU
coding / official pokemon art & sprite / hr / lyrics by Fall Out Boy
My pretty avatar was made by Eve636 ^-^ I was formerly known as EvilAngel on this site!
  • Dexing Intro
  • Megas/Totems
  • Exclusives/Variants
  • Legendaries
  • Other
Dexing Services I noticed dexing was somewhat popular with people, so I'm offering dexing services ^-^ These will be cheap (ranging from 1-5)! Please read the rules below, as they are very important :3 Additionally, when asking for a dex, please use the form (in the rules section)!

🤔What is a dex/How does this work? 🤔

For those of you who are unfamiliar with what a dex is, this is NOT keeping the pokemon. You receive the pokemon and it will be registered in your Pokedex. I will gift you the pokemon you requested the dex of! Once you have accepted the trade, send the pokemon back with the payment.

📌Rules (IMPORTANT) 📌

1. Please return (with payment) within 10 minutes of you accepting the pokemon! No exceptions. 2. You are not to change the name, take/change the item (if there is one), or edit the description of the pokemon. I will check each time. 3. Again, you DO NOT keep the pokemon! If you are confused by this, please read 'What is a dex/How does this work?' (above). 4. Please use the form below ^-^ Following these rules makes everything easier for both me and you, thank you <3

Form

Replace the parentheses (<-Those things->) with your answer UwU Just saying, the result looks much nicer when you post (it looks... odd on this template XD)! I'd like to ask for a dex ^-^ Pokemon: (Species Name here, include S/A/or D!) Do you understand all the rules? (Yes/No) Do you comply with all the rules? (Yes/No) Other:

Code

[b][u]I'd like to ask for a dex ^-^[/u] Pokemon:[/b] (Species Name here, include S/A/or D!) [b]Do you understand all the rules?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Do you comply with all the rules?[/b] (Yes/No) [b]Other:[/b]
Megas All information can be found in the respective pokemon's section UwU Some pokemon (well, most) are either Shiny, Albino, or Delta, you will find each labeled with S (Shiny), A (Albino), or D (Delta) if they are ^-^

Mega Eeveelutions (S/A)

Mega Glaceon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Ice Stone Name: Winter Frost

Mega Leafeon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Leek Name: Nature's Blessing

Mega Jolteon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Tournament Token (Electric) Name: ThunderRod

Mega Umbreon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Moon Stone Name: Eclipse

Mega Flareon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Fire Sparkplug Name: Blazing

Mega Sylveon Q (A)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Whipped Dream Name: Princess

Mega Vaporeon Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: DeepSeaScale Name: WaveCrasher

Mega Rapidash Q (S/A)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Big Pearl (S), Silver Leaf (A) Name: Aerith (S), Lilith (A)

Mega Manectric Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Nugget Name: Cloud Rider

Mega Ninetales Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Stardust Name: Spiritual

Mega Gogoat Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Tart Apple Name: Fruitful

Mega Zangoose Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Star Piece Name: Demoniclaw

Feral Incineroar (A)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Razor Fang Name: Feroaral

Mega Beedrill (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Star Piece Name: Daredevil

Mega Dewgongl Q (S)

Dex Price: 5 Item Held: Dragon Pulse Orb Name: Regal
Exclusives This is the section where you may dex exclusives ^-^ Most are 1-2 per dex, however it may be more for rarer exclusives!

Taiveret Line

Dex Price: 1 each Full Line Dex Price: 2

Ardik Line

Variants

Frosdour Line

contents 4
contents 5
coding / official pokemon art & sprite / hr / lyrics by Fall Out Boy
DISCOUNT VOUCHERS EVENT Quick, get some nice discounts for this shop! These can be redeemed in any purchase (including services such as Boxbox Hunting). Please read the following hideboxes:

IMPORTANT VOUCHER INFO: PLEASE READ

1 voucher, 1 use. If you redeem your -10 voucher for a Rollout Orb (price: 2), the voucher does NOT have 8 still left. It's gone. You cannot make any fakes! I have tracked all existing vouchers below, and I have also taken other precautions to foil any fake voucher redeems!

How do I get a voucher?

I will be releasing a few voucher mons every once in a while through WONDERTRADE.

How do I redeem a voucher?

If you have a voucher, post what you would like to buy & include a link/platform to the voucher mon!
Distribution times: May 31 to June 21 Vouchers expire on: June 30

Existing Vouchers (for my reference & to foil any fakes)

-20GP to sale price Vouchers

(Used)

-30GP to sale price Vouchers

(Used)
Reserved for Future Usage (Will I even use these?)
Sina142's AvatarSina142
If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.
Image made by me. Help me to keep them alive.

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

If you're shop is currently open, I would like to purchase the shiny Maravol, and try my luck with the wheel.
WIP means work in progress, so the shop isn't open yet (but it's really close to opening :D)! I was planning on finishing it tomorrow morning, or preferably tonight ^-^ I'm adding a Lucky Wheel for the first 10 customers, so if you wait for a bit, I'll have it up ^-^ I can reserve the Maravol for you until the shop opens 🎵 Thank you for your interest, though :)
Oop - the shop just opened now :D @Sina142 If you're still interested, feel free to repost your order ^-^ The shop is now OPEN! First 10 customers get to spin a Lucky Wheel (see 2nd post)!
Sina142's AvatarSina142
Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?

QUOTE originally posted by Sina142

Now that the tread is now open, could I purchase the shiny Maravol?
I tried to add the screenshot of the wheel, but I'm not sure how to find the URL of a screenshot (Copy IMG adress didn't work). After a while of trying, I gave up. You spun -15GP from price ^-^ I'll send a trade :D
Sünflora's AvatarSünflora
Hi! I’d like to buy 4 small dragon gems?:)

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page