PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

HIATUS ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 111213

merinqüe's Avatarmerinqüe
newbie.pngd+.png
yep, i'd like them seperate! and yes, i have a discord ( 𝐱𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞#0130)
avatar + sig img: offical love live art, edited by me
XerxesLeFan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXerxesLeFan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c!! USERNAME: XerxesLeFan CHARACTER: Lucius!! As a note, you can simplify the roses on his suit all you like,, <3<3 POSE IDEAS?: Smth kinda smug, like this guy ? I don't particularly mind <3 +HAND?: no thank you <3 IF SO, GESTURE? n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 300k credits <3 DISCORD: Xerxes#8199
melan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmelan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
@ xerxes, ill get started as soon as possible, once the waitlist is cleared up! each icon takes abt a day for me, so expect it to be ready in about four days. ill dm you on discord when im abt to begin, please send 150k asap (or when i dm you, up to you)
nigel he/she
× 2833 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
4 slots open now ^_^
bümp
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
grandmaster.pngss.png
Hello! I have returned! I'm hoping you can draw matching icons for another of my oc couples :D Unfortunately I don't have as good a ref as last time, let me know if what i've provided does not suffice.

form

hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: Delta1413 CHARACTER: they Here's a colour ref of sandfire And an Ancient and very terrible ref of fortescue (literally cannot believe this is the only colour image I have of him) Sandfire is chinese and chubby and a tough FIFO gal, Fortescue is mixed race (indian/white) and a city boy who loves to take care of his hair lmao POSE IDEAS?: not fussed, you can choose! +HAND?: not this time c: IF SO, GESTURE? n/a DISCORD: (if possible) n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 120zc <3
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
perfect!! ill dm you right now to fill you in on deets with my current schedule :)
MV-JV1's AvatarMV-JV1
champion.pngd.png
I hope it's okay if I order 2?? hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: MV-JV1 CHARACTER: Her! POSE IDEAS?: Something cute! +HAND?: (EXTRA!!) n/a IF SO, GESTURE? n/a DISCORD: (if possible) n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 300 gp hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: MV-JV1 CHARACTER: Her! POSE IDEAS?: Ummm probably just her looking serious? :o +HAND?: (EXTRA!!) n/a IF SO, GESTURE? n/a DISCORD: (if possible) n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 300k credits Thanks! :D
~MV
absolutely! i'll pm you to talk about specifics!
XerxesLeFan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXerxesLeFan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: XerxesLeFan CHARACTER: Horane! POSE IDEAS?: Maybe a smirk with a raised eyebrow? She typically embodies that chesire cat feel. +HAND?: no thank u <3 DISCORD: U got it :> TOTAL PAYMENT: 300k Credits <3

Pages: 1234··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page