PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rylee's House of Pokémon - adopts + commissions ♥

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 143144145

Rylee's AvatarRylee
Snowquil - yes! send a trade please! sojubean - yes! i'll pm you my paypal info :)
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Egg 173 for zc please!
I always try to click back! <3 384/2000 Avatar by Rylee. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! still got 2 eggs and lots of icon adopts available :)
Aw000's AvatarAw000
Can I get the pawmot rockrough fusion for zc

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
Rylee's AvatarRylee
WeAreTheFront - send a trade please!
Rylee's AvatarRylee

the shop will be closed from june 1-7!

i am going on a vacation! so i will lock the thread sometime tomorrow. if any orders are placed between now and when i lock the thread i'll do my best to get to them asap, but i leave early tomorrow morning and won't have access to my adopts. please understand and thanks for your patience! <3

other than that, last minute shop update!
  • added 2 fusions: milcery x vulpix and leafeon x vulpix!
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Leafeon vulpix for zc please! No worries if you can't send the adopt right away ^^ have fun!
Rylee's AvatarRylee

the shop is now open again!

I'm currently on a plane and I'll be home in approx. 3 hours, so if anyone wants to place any orders now I can get to them when I'm home (as long as I don't fall asleep immediately 😭 jet lag is real) for commissions: I am only accepting commissions for USD right now. Gotta pay bills like an adult and since I spent a bit on this trip I'd like to hopefully make it back with some commissions! This is not updated on the first page but I will fix that when I'm home. Please post here with any orders or questions! It's good to be back :)
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
I would like to adopt the milcery x vulpix for zc if still available please! Thank you! Safe travels back home! 😊
Rylee's AvatarRylee
Phyrefly - send a trade please! <3

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page