PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cramorant

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Jayden S's AvatarJayden S
how do I change their form?
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
avatar made by shinyshinx click my pets here too click my pets :). download the castle cats game(mobile only!) link to aj refer friend my faves 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Maya's AvatarMaya
I'm still sort of wondering the same, the thread linked above mentions things about putting one of them below 20% but when I PM'd the user for clarification, they said it was just sending them to scour until you got the form. So, any clarification at all for gulping and gorging would be super helpful, since that thread isn't very clear. :/ For Gulping forme I have gotten that from sending it to Ocean Scour, but I have no idea how to do Gorging forme.
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
Yahan's AvatarYahan
You just gotta keep at it with scouring in the ocean for gorging. Once its energy gets low enough it’ll change to gorging.
Formerly known as Yay Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
That was me who gave you this clarification because that is what you need to do! The pokemon needs to lose energy. How you make pokemon lose energy? By sending them on scour mission. You have nothing more to do, just to send it again and again until they get the gorging form. As long that you put the cramorant in Ocean scour, you should get it after a while.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click on the fish Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
It's also on the wiki now, at the bottom of the scours page. https://pokefarm.wiki/Scour_Areas
Maya's AvatarMaya
Ah, that was the miscommunication - I was interpreting it as under 20% happiness, not 20% energy. That makes much more sense.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
In my PM I did say "Hapiness doesn't matter, you have to send them in scour until it got gorging form. There is nothing special to do else." But yea, glad that you get this now xD

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page