PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

。:°ஐ cres’s diary

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 10111213

crescent's Avatarcrescent
journal is back babbyyy still not the most active but its lovely checking back on what ive worked on with my collection over the years <3
just hatched timid albino twins !! wish they were naive so id keep them but theyre still super cute (୨୧ᵕ̤ᴗᵕ̤)
im soo ughhh i have to research so much for model UN which happens in like 3 days and im crazy anxious about it cause i have no idea how T^T help also got physics hmwk and bio and literally everything under the sun i should probably stop procrastinating...okay bye
back from model UN, it was fun and i actually managed to present a pretty good speech so there’s that although i ate double and barely slept so i’m in hibernation mode rn
bought this baby from arakhan today, i’ll add him to the melan psych dex once evolved !! so happy to have bought him ^,^
school, sleep, school, sleep, school, sleep the cycle of everyday how exciting
the lonely silhouette of the waning moon slipped slowly through the clouds, it’s silk path leaving a white trail in its wake. it ponders at the edge of the cloud, but the despair of beneath shakes it’s core, a hypnotising stare from the abyss. it falls and shatters at the ground. no one knew what it was,, but from that day on the moon was never seen again. the lonely silhouette once brought people comfort, but now would cease to exist, leaving an emptiness in the star-filled sky. a poem , i think . 🤍
went out with friends writing a song i have so much homework i want a melan aaand i need to sleep i’m exhausted. but it was an okay day <3
3rd melan !! this morning ! halfway there until the full line's complete <3
tired

Pages: 123··· 10111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page