PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Egg Timer

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Right before and right after reset, my eggs hatch much faster/more than usual. In the middle of the day it's either slower or the same as before. I used to max out my pass maybe 1 time a week or 2 if there were some really good bonuses, I max it more now but I'm also slightly more active now so weigh those a bit. (Star Pass) I find it easier overall to max the egg timer, it's limiting that sometimes I forget to do party clicks and end up with a low timer because I was 'rus chasing (which requires mass clicking) but if I actually sit down and click parties it's much faster to charge. I would personally like an upgrade to the star pass, niet day or getting pkrs=maxed pass before the day is half over.
- Did you notice that you have hatched more eggs than usual? Im actually hatching eggs a lot slower and lesser than I used to before with the old egg timer - How often do you max out your adoption? (Also add your current Shelter Pass) I currently have S, and I max it out pretty often - Do you think that it's hard to max out the egg timer? Yes, I really do, The highest Ive gotten is level 6 and thats on the day I was free all day
wanderbanana's Avatarwanderbanana
I joined right after the egg timer became a thing, and I actually love it! After the change where you can use your keyboard to feed your berries, it takes me about 15 mins to max out my egg timer. I tend to heavily rely on it, as I'm online sporadically throughout the day. I have nothing to compare it to however, so take my words with a grain of salt! Oh, I also max out my pass everyday but I only have Pass S :P
crowfeather's Avatarcrowfeather
I find it quite easy to max out the egg timer as you can go thru parties pretty quickly with the keybinds. It took me a lot longer to get to lvl 10 before, and I did it a lot less than I do now. I max out my pass any day that I'm actively hatching, and I have the X pass. Even today, when theres boosted shelter adopts, I've maxed out the shelter adopts. I do find that I'm hatching eggs faster as well, but I've also been hatching Magikarps for the past few days so my perspective might be a litle messed up on that one.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I've note all of this information and it was quite interesting to see your point of view. I have now added some polls, let me know if they aren't clear. I didn't sleep well last night so I wouldn't be surprise of my words are messy xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click on the fish Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Okay so... normally I think I used to hatch somewhere between 1-3 parties of eggs after the set left over from the previous day, but now it's 2-3, less variancy based on how actively I click. I think the problem I have is that it came around the same sort of time as when I was running low on Daycare Passes... and I'm vaguely trying to get a specific nature in this hunt... I don't really care to put in too much effort to max out the egg timer, never did even when it was using field interactions~ But I think today's the highest I've gotten since the update, currently at level 7, but it's definitely going to get higher than that. I rarely use the shelter, having only using it for hunt eggs recently (as alluded to above) excluding MCW (I think...) and Pokerus. That also means I have no motivation to get a higher pass, in turn meaning I'm not doing many random adoptions otherwise. EDIT: ...aperently I unlocked the next pass recently. Doesn't change the fact I'm trying to save moeny for other stuff and can't afford it anyways, though.
Stuff I'm after: An Ice Fang, any Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, Darecare passes or any currencies (mainly ZC). "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by PrincessPika.
Ferd's AvatarFerd
I personally don't like the change to the egg timer. It has reduced to near zero the number of interactions I get back on pokemon I need to evolve to complete badges. Since this change I've noticed that people only click on your party pokemon. Getting more eggs hatched is not as important as I was getting more than enough hatched eggs before the change.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page