PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arceus Rank

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

POLL: Should the Arceus Rank change?

Total votes: 17

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: How should the Arceus Rank be change?

Total votes: 9

You must be logged in to vote.

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

Remember this?

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Kinda on a tricky terrain, but. I dont very like the concept of Arceus rank. Why it have to be the only rank that you lose the bonus? Each time there is a new pokemon, we have to sight and sometimes pause our hunt just to hatch a new egg and something the pokémon take crazy to evolve. And all that time, you are without melan bonuses for your hunt. I know you still have the long chain bonus, but Arceus bonus is so much greater that it feel like necessery when you really want a melan. If I have to suggest something, and I won't because I have too much forum subs' I already get lost easily, it would be either make Arceus rank a little harder to lose, like not having to have all the egg dex, or just 97% to 99% in a way that each new pokemon dont immediatly remove your melan bonus. Maybe even adding a rank after Arceus that would be just to be pretty. Like the diploma in pokemon when you have fills all the dex. Before the shiny charm was a thing in the game, it was your only price, the feeling of achivement. I always feeled like Arceus rank should be more like that, instead of something you just feel like needed. Ya know? Like the shiny rank. But for the dex.
I think it's time we speak about it, what would be the best way to make it fair to everyone?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click on the fish Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
I like the idea of having some sort of time buffer for pokemon that you have to wait until a certain time of day to evolve (such as the new exclusive), either 12 or 24 hours maybe? Since technically the evolved form isn’t available until the required time of day anyway Having to level up mons to a high level to evolve aren’t too bad because you can usually guarantee that someone will have the evolved form up for dexing pretty soon after its release
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
On the other hand, Arceus rank isn't something that's supposed to just be handed out. It's something that people earn. We are given fair enough warning before the tournaments and such start so that way we have time to prepare for the upcoming releases. If you know there is going to be a new pokemon that drops and you aren't sure of the evolution method you don't HAVE to activate your radar and/or resume your chains and stuff until it's dropped and the evolutionary methods are discovered. I saw a ton of people get up upset about the new Fakemon being a time restricted evolution, however there are canon pokemon that follow this method as well - Rockruff into the Lycanrocs, Amaura to Aurorus, Sneasel to Weavile, etc. If I counted correctly, there should be 10 canon time restricted evolutions. There are only about 5 PFQ fakemon that evolve due to time constraints. That's...not a very high number xD There is no way to make it "fair" for everyone. For example if we decide to wait to have Arceus expire until the pokemon is able to evolve or until someone actually evolves it, then in theory, if everyone boycotted hatching/obtaining and leveling the new pokemon, then you wouldn't lose Arceus :P Which isn't an ideal situation. There is also a reason for some of the time restrictions and evolutionary methods as well and most of them boil down to the lore and ideas that the artist(s) had for that specific pokemon. I promise you that we're not pulling these evolutions methods out of our butts just to spite the userbase. Staff and Artists are users too, which means we get affected by the same exact things that you guys do ;P Another point I'd like to bring up is that some users view Arceus as the "end all be all" to hunting. You don't need Arceus to hunt. You still have the ability to hatch eggs and chain them. I've seen people hatch melans at super low ranks (Ace, Elite, etc.) I've seen people chain all the way into 3k WITH Arceus and still not hatch a single melan. Things happen. Arceus is a boost - something made to help, not something made to "guarantee" you melans. Instead of viewing the loss of Arceus as a bad thing, maybe change your viewpoint. You still have the ability to further your chain, you still have the ability to hatch melans and specials - losing the rank doesn't change that. However, if you perceive this as a negative thing, then of course you're not going to like it. Waiting a few hours to evolve a pokemon isn't going to kill you. It's not going to kill your chain and it's certainly not the end of the world.
Buying for zc , - 70zc - 60zc - 30zc ZC UFT: 310 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me!
code: izu.ku| bkgd

QUOTE originally posted by Amanome

On the other hand, Arceus rank isn't something that's supposed to just be handed out. It's something that people earn.
When you earn something, people don't just remove it of your hands for arbitery reason. Currently we have 549 eggs and 1,271 pokemon needed in our dex in order to get the Arceus Rank, how it doesn't count as something well earned enough to just... keep it?

We are given fair enough warning before the tournaments and such start so that way we have time to prepare for the upcoming releases. If you *know* there is going to be a new pokemon that drops and you aren't sure of the evolution method you don't HAVE to activate your radar and/or resume your chains and stuff until it's dropped and the evolutionary methods are discovered.
The real question here is why do I have to? Tournament add now only two new fakemons. We don't need to put a crystal in the albino radar before recharging it, we can do it when we want. We don't need to remove a pokemon from the daycare each time we want to use a sweet heart on it. We don't need anymore to log each day for the online task list, it's now a 5-day online chain. And we have many more QoL update that have all actually something in common, they don't encourage a way of playing. People can take break. Be online when they want. While Arceus rank doesn't force a way to play, it still can be see as punishing when we lose its bonus, especially when you have a very long chain. Loosening the way it work would made it a bit more fair. Kinaster wasn't meant to be easy to get, but their rate still got improved.

Another point I'd like to bring up is that some users view Arceus as the "end all be all" to hunting. You don't need Arceus to hunt. You still have the ability to hatch eggs and chain them. I've seen people hatch melans at super low ranks (Ace, Elite, etc.) I've seen people chain all the way into 3k WITH Arceus and still not hatch a single melan. Things happen. Arceus is a boost - something made to help, not something made to "guarantee" you melans. Instead of viewing the loss of Arceus as a bad thing, maybe change your viewpoint. You still have the ability to further your chain, you still have the ability to hatch melans and specials - losing the rank doesn't change that. However, if you perceive this as a negative thing, then of course you're not going to like it.
Sure we don't need Arceus rank to hatch eggs and chain them. We don't need hypermode, charms and else too. But when hoping for a melan, everything counts. By example, I did put in my journal the long chain bonus without the arceus rank bonus and with, for a 3,600+ chain we go from 36.0% to 54.0%. Maybe from an outside point of view it's seen as nothing much, it can be an huge deal to someone who have spend time, effort and even money in some case into their chain. Sometime they don't even get a melan after 5k of eggs. Arceus maybe not mandatory to hatch a melan, it's still a bonus we can loss and that already take enough time to even get.

Waiting a few hours to evolve a pokemon isn't going to kill you. It's not going to kill your chain and it's certainly not the end of the world.
I think it's a bit unnecessery to say, nothing on this site is supposed to kill you. But if something feel like a problem, we should be able to talk about it without people making fun of it. As I said above, Arceus Rank can be a huge deal to some people and we should respect that. Tl;dr: The problem isn't that we can lose Arceus Rank ultimately, is that we lose the Long Chain Bonus in the process.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome

On the other hand, Arceus rank isn't something that's supposed to just be handed out. It's something that people earn.
When you earn something, people don't just remove it of your hands for arbitery reason. Currently we have 549 eggs and 1,271 pokemon needed in our dex in order to get the Arceus Rank, how it doesn't count as something well earned enough to just... keep it?
For starters - please explain to me how you think this is an arbitrary reason. Either you don't know what the word means or you're using it incorrectly. If our removal for it was arbitrary, then we wouldn't have a justifiable reason for losing it. Which we do have, mind you! The goal for obtaining Arceus rank is literally obtaining all of the egg and pokemon dexes available. You keep earning it because in theory the dex is always expanding - whether it be us releasing fakemon, varients, etc. or Nintento releasing new regions.

We are given fair enough warning before the tournaments and such start so that way we have time to prepare for the upcoming releases. If you *know* there is going to be a new pokemon that drops and you aren't sure of the evolution method you don't HAVE to activate your radar and/or resume your chains and stuff until it's dropped and the evolutionary methods are discovered.
The real question here is why do I have to? Tournament add now only two new fakemons. We don't need to put a crystal in the albino radar before recharging it, we can do it when we want. We don't need to remove a pokemon from the daycare each time we want to use a sweet heart on it. We don't need anymore to log each day for the online task list, it's now a 5-day online chain. And we have many more QoL update that have all actually something in common, they don't encourage a way of playing. People can take break. Be online when they want. While Arceus rank doesn't force a way to play, it still can be see as punishing when we lose its bonus, especially when you have a very long chain. Loosening the way it work would made it a bit more fair. Kinaster wasn't meant to be easy to get, but their rate still got improved.
There isn't really any other way for me to say this so I'm going to be blunt. Your statement of "The real question here is why do I have to?" is very entitled and doesn't necessarily add anything to your argument. The only thing I can really think of in response to this is bringing up an existental question of "Why do we have to do anything?" which isn't the point here. Those QoL features also have nothing to do with what you're arguing for as well. Being able to use a crystal even after charging your radar? Nothing to do with keeping Arceus rank. Keeping Pokemon in the Daycare to use consumables? Again, nothing to do with Arceus? Notice a pattern here? You say that losing Arceus is "punishing" to users, but you have yet to give me any actual reason as to HOW it is punishing users. Because in all actuality - it's not.

Another point I'd like to bring up is that some users view Arceus as the "end all be all" to hunting. You don't need Arceus to hunt. You still have the ability to hatch eggs and chain them. I've seen people hatch melans at super low ranks (Ace, Elite, etc.) I've seen people chain all the way into 3k WITH Arceus and still not hatch a single melan. Things happen. Arceus is a boost - something made to help, not something made to "guarantee" you melans. Instead of viewing the loss of Arceus as a bad thing, maybe change your viewpoint. You still have the ability to further your chain, you still have the ability to hatch melans and specials - losing the rank doesn't change that. However, if you perceive this as a negative thing, then of course you're not going to like it.
Sure we don't need Arceus rank to hatch eggs and chain them. We don't need hypermode, charms and else too. But when hoping for a melan, everything counts. By example, I did put in my journal the long chain bonus without the arceus rank bonus and with, for a 3,600+ chain we go from 36.0% to 54.0%. Maybe from an outside point of view it's seen as nothing much, it can be an huge deal to someone who have spend time, effort and even money in some case into their chain. Sometime they don't even get a melan after 5k of eggs. Arceus maybe not mandatory to hatch a melan, it's still a bonus we can loss and that already take enough time to even get.
You're right everything does count - which makes reaching the goal for Arceus even more desirable. Your hunt for Arceus, in theory, is not going to stop for as long as PFQ (and Nintendo by default) remain running. If this is an everlasting status effect, then what is the point of even having it to begin with? All of the boosts wear off eventually - Shiny Charms expire after 24 hours. UberCharms expire after 21(?) days. The expiration of Hypermode depends on how long of a voucher you purchased. Having Arceus is a boost - it's not a privilege. Arceus or not, you can still hatch melans. Frankly, Niet can turn off the bonus and leave the "Arceus Rank" symbol up and at the end of the day it still all boils down to RNG. Sometimes people's hunt "suck" sometimes you get "early" melans. It's all the luck of the draw.

Waiting a few hours to evolve a pokemon isn't going to kill you. It's not going to kill your chain and it's certainly not the end of the world.
I think it's a bit unnecessery to say, nothing on this site is supposed to kill you. But if something feel like a problem, we should be able to talk about it without people making fun of it. As I said above, Arceus Rank can be a huge deal to some people and we should respect that. Tl;dr: The problem isn't that we can lose Arceus Rank ultimately, is that we lose the Long Chain Bonus in the process.
I'm not sure where you're getting this notion of "we should be able to talk about it without people making fun of it." Nowhere - in any of my posts have I been "making fun" over your thoughts and opinions about Arceus Rank. You wanted a Discussion (you did post this in the discussions forum after all) and that's exactly what I'm giving you. If you are deriving humor from my responses to you then there isn't exactly anything I can do about that - you applying tone or such to my text is on you. Respecting someone's feelings and critiquing someone's posts and points are two SEPARATE matters. Sure, I can see how it's a big deal for some people and I'm not going to discredit their feelings. However, I am going to debate the points that are put in front of me to the best of my knowledge and ability. If you're going to get upset because someone is responding to your discussion post about a topic, then don't post the topic. Your statement at the end completely contradicts your post. "Tl;dr: The problem isn't that we can lose Arceus Rank ultimately, is that we lose the Long Chain Bonus in the process." You never "lose" your long chain bonus - Niet specifically fixed that. The only difference is that now the percentages are visible and aren't random numbers people are trying to scramble to figure out. The boost has become more transparent instead of an abstract concept that everyone knew was there, but didn't understand the mechanics behind it.

Hidebox because the page is indeed long

For starters - please explain to me how you think this is an arbitrary reason.
If you don't know why I said it was arbitrary, then I think you didn't understand my point. we do earn it. To get all the egg dex we have to spend money on legendaries. Sure we don't have too, but if we don't, we do have to spend a lot of times to get summon from boxes. To find the people who would be alright to trade their summon. We have to find 10 beast balls to unlock all the UC's eggs. How it that not enough to earn it? It's like if we enter your house to get a trophy you won because hey, we change the rules some years ago. Sure, loosing the Arceus Rank can be see as not a big deal, but the long chain bonus is. We shouldn't lose, that.

There isn't really any other way for me to say this so I'm going to be blunt. Your statement of "The real question here is why do I have to?" is very entitled and doesn't necessarily add anything to your argument. The only thing I can really think of in response to this is bringing up an existental question of "Why do we have to do anything?" which isn't the point here. [...] You say that losing Arceus is "punishing" to users, but you have yet to give me any actual reason as to HOW it is punishing users. Because in all actuality - it's not.
Well, if yes. We don't have to do anything. But what I wanted to say is that it can be frustrating to pause our hunt each times. That can be seen as a punishment. Of course we are not obligated to get back Arceus rank immediatly, but as I said, a bonus is a bonus. It can be see as necessery to get the melan of our dream. You never lose Hypermode like that. We doesn't have a way to lose the Egg Timer. Sure they are not related to the Arceus Rank, but they are still bonus. That we don't lose. Unlike the Arceus Rank Long chain bonus.

Those QoL features also have nothing to do with what you're arguing for as well. Being able to use a crystal even after charging your radar? Nothing to do with keeping Arceus rank. Keeping Pokemon in the Daycare to use consumables? Again, nothing to do with Arceus? Notice a pattern here?
I never said they are, my litteral point is that this mecanical is old and should be change because others mecanique did change in the past. Some of them even was a rejected suggestion. Their pattern wasn't that they was a link with the Arceus Rank.

Having Arceus is a boost - it's not a privilege. Arceus or not, you can still hatch melans. Frankly, Niet can turn off the bonus and leave the "Arceus Rank" symbol up and at the end of the day it still all boils down to RNG. Sometimes people's hunt "suck" sometimes you get "early" melans. It's all the luck of the draw.
Hey, that was I said in the quote in my first post

I know you still have the long chain bonus, but Arceus bonus is so much greater that it feel like necessery when you really want a melan. [snip] Maybe even adding a rank after Arceus that would be just to be pretty. Like the diploma in pokemon when you have fills all the dex. Before the shiny charm was a thing in the game, it was your only price, the feeling of achivement. I always feeled like Arceus rank should be more like that, instead of something you just feel like needed. Ya know? Like the shiny rank. But for the dex.
Without the Arceus Rank's bonus, sure, people may won't want to complete their dex. But shiny rank doesn't get bonus and well, people are still trading shinies to boost their rank. So even without the long chain bonus, people would still hunt the Arceus Rank. I know I would. But the long chain bonus shouldn't be see as something you just run after. It's kinda mean. You do already work for it. You should be able to keep it or at least have a better "safe net" like just a percentage before losing it or have a count down of 24hs to one week to let you the time to get all the dexes. That way you don't hatch any eggs without the bonus.

If you're going to get upset because someone is responding to your discussion post about a topic, then don't post the topic.
I never said I was upset. Neither that you were unsensitive or something like that. I'm just pretty bad with words, sorry if you felt that way.

You never "lose" your long chain bonus - Niet specifically fixed that.
Then why each time a new egg/pokemon is added the shiny hunt page says "Get Arceus Rank by registering every EggDex and Pokédex entry, and increase this bonus further!" Because that the Arceus Long Chain bonus that I speak of. Not the entirety of the Long Chain bonus. As I said, with a 3,600+ chain we go from 36.0% to 54.0%. And if it's now the past and the Melan improvement is still here after we get the Arceus Rank the first time, then it should be more clear on the shiny hunt page or on the player rank.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Well the easy answer is to cancel all Tournament, never release another Fakemon again, cancel Galar since that'll "lose" your Arceus rank too, and just let the game stagnate into oblivion. But at least you'll have your Arceus rank!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Well, yea. This is the best answer. Why I didn't think about it sooner? That would solve all our problems! More seriously that wasnt really the point like. The problem is not that Arceus rank is a thing, nor the new exclusive. They are great. We speak more about the Long chain bonus that give this rank. Sure they is still a long chain bonus, but the Arceus rank one is greater. And we lose it each time a new eggs and mon come out. The idea is to find a way to make it more fair. Not to completely remove the exclusive or the rank. Like making the bonus stand or making the rank a tiny bit harder to lose. That all.
Dingo Blue's AvatarDingo Blue
Heads up I’m on mobile so this may be a bit messy. Throwing it all in hideboxes because this page is long enough as is :v

Longish

To preface: I am getting back into melan hunting and had Arceus for I think two days before Valimp’s release. I am not a hardcore hunter like those madlads who hatch 700 eggs a day or some insane number, I’ve been aiming for somewhere around 60+ a day when I’m at home. Just a bit of background stuff so I don’t get the obligatory “but you’re not a melan hunter!!1!1” :p My first issue with the idea of staff tweaking it is that if the userbase can basically pressure them into changing this one thing, then it opens the door to pressure them to change other things. Of course, not saying that people are bullying staff/intending to come across as such, just that when you’re constantly seeing something it gets into your head - that’s how advertising works, isn’t it? There’s also the problem with the Sei day - that’s literally just unfortunate RNG since it was the FabFri/SupSat bonus. No staff control over that, plain and pure rng unless Niet comes in and says he did it just to annoy hunters. Sure, melan hunters probably make the most use of Sei days, but everyone else gets use out of them too since shiny chances are a constant without actually needing a specific item (albino radar). So on the topic of changing the bonus day, because I’ve seen that mentioned somewhere (not specifically here but somewhere I can’t quite remember :/ ), that’s unfair to the literal majority of the playerbase. Melan hunters are an ‘elite few’ who thankfully PFQ does not straight up cater to unlike some other games. Now to the time restriction on Valimp/others evolution methods; I believe it’s straight up rude to the concept artist/team to want this changed. Not necessarily saying people are demanding it, but touching on it since it was mentioned by Amanome. The Pokémon was made this way, the original creators wanted it done this way, it stays this way. Of course I don’t think is super important because for the most part it seems to be changing Arceus to fit the wants, not the Pokémon itself :) Removal and regaining of Arceus is completely fair imo. It’s not a perfect analogy but I think it’s good enough: you get extra computer time/game time/something else you enjoy if you get a really good grade on a test. If you don’t meet that grade then you only get the original ‘reward time’. You’re having to continually put in effort to study and perform well, to get that extra 30 minutes or cake or whatever you’re getting. Point is, it’s a conditional rank. I think this is very clear, so there is no such thing as a lack of reason for Arceus being taken away from you. The party page makes it obvious - as long as your egg/pokedex stay at these numbers, you’re allowed to have Arceus. Sure it sucks that some Pokémon are released and you can’t evolve them right away, but you only have to wait x amount of time until you have arceus indefinitely (in some cases only until the fakemon next week is released/two-three weeks later when galar drops again, and in others literally like a whole month) 8 hours-2 days of waiting is a small price to pay for up to 30 days of boosted chances. And the best part is you don’t actually have to stop chaining! Any boost is still a helpful boost, and that’s the way I see it. Sure, it sucks that now I don’t have an Arceus boost (after fakemon release) but I still have all these other boosts and that’s great! It may not be ideal but I can still try and make the most of a fully charged albino radar/uber(shiny)charm/crystal/Sei. Yeah, again, it sucks that you lose that boost for 2 days (moffkat :V ) but you don’t have to stop hatching. That’s the thing I want to stress because honestly it seems like some people (not pointing any fingers/not accusing anyone!) think that losing Arceus is a ‘be all, end all’ They’re circumstances out of your control and it’s unfortunate, but you’ve still got a considerable boost with all these other things. And again, if you’re on top of it, Arceus will only take a max of 2 days (I think two days for minimum happiness?) to get back.
I want to repeat what Amanome said: it really isn’t arbitrary. The staff team don’t just decide “hey let’s add this random Pokémon because it’ll screw with people’s Arceus!” no, Pokémon are literally added on a regular basis. And if not, we receive plenty of warning for them, or they aren’t required to complete the dex. Mass click gives a mega stone or totem sticker. These are very solidly set once a month Tournaments give two new fakemon. These happen every 12(?14?) weeks with the two week break Kinaster is the best example for my last point - it had no set release date. It was an event reward. But it still wasn’t on a whim even if it wasn’t necessarily announced “hey you get a new dexable mon at the end of this” because event rewards could be literally anything so you can’t rule out a dexable mon. And since it’s happened at least once, going forward there’s a chance it could happen again. So it’s not on a whim, it’s a possibility based on previous data. Arceus has always been “perfect or no bonus” there are grandfathered clauses/conditions so your analogy about reclaiming a trophy is moot. If I won a trophy according to the then current rules, then they have no right to take it away from me. If, however, in accepting the trophy I agreed to the terms of my trophy being revoked as a result of future rule changes, then yes they can take it. I’ll be grumpy, but I signed my name against those terms so there’s nothing I can do. Arceus bonus was never mentioned, anywhere, as a “one and done”. If it were, then it would be against the set rules (?idk what word) to revoke that bonus. Again, it’s conditional. It’s clear that as long as you continually meet these conditions, you’re allowed to have this thing. If you can find anywhere where Niet/Garthic has said that attaining Arceus bonus is a one time thing, then you have that argument of losing something you rightfully own. also it’s technically not a punishment to lose the bonus you’re just getting less of a reward, but you’re still getting rewarded haha
Get Arceus Rank by registering every EggDex and Pokédex entry, and increase this bonus further!” To me that’s pretty clear. It tells you exactly what you need to do to get Arceus rank, and therefor the extra bonus. However I fully understand this could potentially be because I am a native English speaker, and in this specific case I’m aware that you’re not so there may be issues with that. It might be a good idea to expand on the long chain bonus on the wiki aye? So people can find out easier?
In all, this issue really only comes up (as I’ve personally noticed so far) when a difficult to evolve/timelocked pokemon is released. I know there’s a suggestion somewhere regarding Arceus but I can’t find it to reference it/better inform myself and there are too many suggestion pages in all to go through :p However, if the main fuss is really only brought up when one out of every, 50? 100? Pokémon releases (using averages!) then it’s kinda really not that big an issue that demands attention imo :/
||Some Quick Scribbles :0 || || Edge™ - The Final Frontier||DeviantArt||Bored?|| Avatar is a commissioned piece of my fursona
Oh and on a side note, I get arbitrary from Google translate. The french word stand more for a "Something that is decided by the will of one person to the detriment of someone else" or something like that. In that case, I meant that, while loosing Arceus Rank was logical, loosing its bonus wasn't.

QUOTE originally posted by Dingo Blue

My first issue with the idea of staff tweaking it is that if the userbase can basically pressure them into changing this one thing, then it opens the door to pressure them to change other things. Of course, not saying that people are bullying staff/intending to come across as such, just that when you’re constantly seeing something it gets into your head - that’s how advertising works, isn’t it?
Just want to say that is just not true? I mean, suggestion are made for changing things. And a lot of them become rejected. Not saying I a bad thing or anything, it's just that is a pretty weird argument.

Pokémon are literally added on a regular basis. And if not, we receive plenty of warning for them, or they aren’t required to complete the dex.
Warning before getting a new mons is quite recent actually and it's a good thing. But what I find weird is that if a pokemon is added, it's required to complete the dex. At least if you know a pokemon who didn't have it's dex when it was implemented that I don't know of.

However, if the main fuss is really only brought up when one out of every, 50? 100? Pokémon releases (using averages!) then it’s kinda really not that big an issue that demands attention imo :/
Actually, while we don't see anything against it often, it doesn't mean it isn't an issue. It may just be because people don't want to or dont know to talk about it. There are quite a few of suggestions about Arceus Rank and how we could tweak it. There is even one suggesting to remove the Arceus bonus so, eh, you won't feel pressure anymore about it if it doesn't exist! When I did open this discussion after seeing the new suggestion, honestly with my time of play, night time isn't that long to wait. So the new pokemon didn't bother me. It's just that I think is a well due conversation to have people opinion on why they can see it as unfair or don't understand why it work like this.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page