PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

📖 Minni's Memorial 📖

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

MinniHowl's AvatarMinniHowl
Oh, wow. Lovely to see you here!

Navigation

Important link!
My shop
Quick links
HomeAbout Me
AchivementsHunts
Special MonsCharacters
CSS CodesMy People
QuotesCredits

Navigation Information

► MY SHOP

This is the link to my external shop on the trade forums. It is not contained within this journal, so please click the link to see what I have up for trade!

► HOME

Welcome, you are already reading me! The first post in this journal holds all the practical information. To view the rest of this journal it's better to click the "quick links" for easier reading and less loading time. The links at the bottom of the posts should navigate you chronologically between posts as well.

► ABOUT ME

This will tell you a thing or two about me. All the introduction-like information and such.

► ACHIEVEMENTS

Just some notes for various achievements I've had on PFQ, but it's very fragmented since it took me 2 years to make this journal!

► HUNTS

I'll be keeping a record of my hunts here. I might add some future hunts I'd like to do as well.

► SPECIAL POKÉMON

This is a record of special pokémon that I have hatched, recieved, and sent. Most of them are specials, but not all. The reason behind their special status may not be obvious and the pokémon may not be rare, but they are listed here.

► CHARACTERS

Read more about my Original Characters! Currently I really only have Minni and other variations of her. Read her story and view her gallary.

► CSS CODES

These are some helpful CSS codes that I have made and/or modifed. Feel free to use them! Credits when posted elswhere are appreciated, but not necessary.

► MY PEOPLE

Just the few people on here that I know and count among friends. They are lovely folks!

► QUOTES

More for fun than anything else to be honest. Some quotes that I like for some reason or another. This section is updated very frequently.

► CREDITS

Simply credits for everything I use across the site.
Please do not post in this thread. Send me a personal message instead!
~Xo, MinniHowl ● SHOPJOURNAL ● Buying Fire Feathers at 30-ish zc (I do roughly equal summons trades too, PM or see my shop).

About Me

Basic Information

• Name: MinniHowl
    AKA: minni-T
  • Western Zodiac: Aries / Taurus
  • Chinese Zodiac: Dog
  • Pokemon Type: Electric
  • Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
    Hybrid: Ravenpuff
  • Color: Creamy yellow
    See my OC!

Interests

Note: nothing in this section is complete!

General Likes

• Tv-shows, movies, books, animals, editing, food, fantasy/sci-fi, music, nature, travel, jigsaw puzzles.

Animals

• Particularly: Wolves, dogs, birds of prey.
  • In real life I own: This cutie, her name is Cora.

Bands / Music Artists

• Tiffany Alvord, Taylor Swift, and the Mamma Mia movies Soundtracks are my favorites, but I listen to a variety of music including, but not limited to, She & Him, LotR soundtrack, Megan Nicole, Hilary Duff, The Piano Guys, Lucy Hale, Ariana Grande, AURORA, Miley Cyrus, Lea Michele (Glee), Selena Gomez (& the Scene), Demi Lovato, Disney music.

Books

• Harry Potter, His Dark Materials Trilogy, Raised by Wolves series, Grey Wolves series, Vampire Academy series, Hunger Games series, The Mortal Instruments series, The Maze Runner series, The Saga of Darren Shan, The Demonata, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire.

Movies

• Never Let Me Go, Mamma Mia!, Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again, Hacksaw Ridge, any MCU movie, most Disney movies.

TV Shows

• Firefly, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Dollhouse, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Gilmore Girls, Lucifer, The 100, Wynonna Earp, The Umbrella Academy, Fruits Basket, Switched at Birth, UnREAL, Veronica Mars, Impulse, Life Unexpected, Jessica Jones, Merlin, Nikita, Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Spinning Out, Friends, Game of Thrones, Ghost Whisperer, Glee, H2O: Just Add Water, Hellcats, The Fosters, How I Met Your Mother, Roswell, The Innocents, The OA, The Nine Lives of Chloe King, Wolfblood.

Pokémon

Favorite Pokémon

• Arcanine, Articuno, Butterfree, Dewgong, Eevee, Flareon, Growlithe, Horsea, Jolteon, Lapras, Mew, Ninetales, Persian, Pikachu, Ponyta, Rapidash, Suicune, Vulpix, Zapdos.

Favorite Games

• Gold, Heart Gold, Pokémon Sun (the only ones I've ever owned)

Favorite Natures

• Sweet: Naive > Timid > Jolly > hasty.

Favorite Types

• Electric, Fire, Flying, Water.

Extra Pokéfarm Information

Click Policy

• I will click you back something if you've clicked me. Otherwise I don't have much of a policy, sorry!

PM Policy

• I'm fine with PMs, but please have a point with your message such as trading (but please be clear!) or talk about a particular interest. I don't like small talk or chit chat. Questions are fine, but I won't always have time to explain, so I might just send you to a link that will help you, or otherwise briefly explain.

Farm Name

• Title: Eventually sweet.
  • My farm is currently just aiming to have only sweet flavor preference pokémon, hence the name.

Field Names

• My field names are quite self-explanatory and are named for their purpose. Sans my UFT fields, the pokémon are always sweet food natured unless the field name states otherwise.

Pokémon Names

• Pokémon are named for whatever reason I want, and likewise after what I want. Pokémon with names are rarely for trade of any kind if we're not friends (sorry, trading can be such a hassle!).
  • I currently don't make much of any pokémon descriptions, but I plan to in the future. I'm a slow player, what can I say!

Pokémon Patterns

• Vivillon:
    Fancy
  • Maravol:
    Vibrant

Achievements

• Goals
  • Badges
  • Gems
  • Firsts
Planned achievements [WIP]:
All Wishalloy badges.
Finish my Journal.
Melan Moltres.
Bronze
18/18
Silver
18/18
Gold
18/18
Platinum
18/18
Titanium
18/18
Mythril
18/18
Adamantium
13/18
Nintendium
7/18
Wishalloy
4/18
2708 / 4300 Water Gems
782 / 4300 Grass Gems
639 / 4300 Fire Gems
158 / 4300 Ground Gems
3701 / 7500 Dark Gems
1568 / 7500 Ghost Gems
1465 / 7500 Poison Gems
651 / 7500 Psychic Gems
1541 / 7500 Flying Gems
1627 / 9600 Fairy Gems
1378 / 9600 Bug Gems
463 / 9600 Dragon Gems
319 / 9600 Fighting Gems
263 / 9600 Ice Gems
Starter: 31/01/2018 Pokérus: 31/03/2018 Shiny: 01/04/2018 Albino: 27/02/2018 Melan: 19/12/2018 Arceus Rank: 24/11/2018 Wishalloy (Rock): 17/12/2018 Master Badge (Geode): 11/02/2019

Hunts

Current hunt
  • Paused
  • Future
  • Completed
Rockruff47459715,011
Scorbunny13120618
TBA
Basic Pokemon
PokemonXXX

Genderless Pokemon

Exclusive Pokemon

Legendary Pokemon
Moltres--1
Skiddo973012,687
Gastly1802644,320
Espurr721802,239
Klink2807447,839
Oshawott623822,870
Mareep1125865,047
Nickit423622,136
Wooloo342301,321

Special Mons

Melans

• Hatched
  • Received
  • Sent
Unfortunately I could not track down all my sent melans, but here are most of them! (Missing: 1 rockruff, 1 mareep. If you're the owner & want it added, PM me)

Others

• Shiny
  • Albino
  • Misc

Characters [WIP]

I only have one main character that I use across the internet. She is primarily a wolf, but she inhabits other forms when needed.
  • Minni Original
  • Minni Pokésona
  • Minni Other Forms
Name: Minni
Species: Extraordinary Mexican Wolf
Powers: Electricity & flight
Accessories: Lightningbolt necklace
Minni was created in the year 2007 and developed her markings a couple of years later. She is smaller than the average wolf, but she is strong and swift. While she is reserved and quiet, she is very loyal to those she cares for.

Reference

Click the image for a larger version

Gallery

To be added
To be added

Side characters

Pantalimon

Character with nothing decided other than the name.

Willow

Planned reddish/russet wolf.

CSS Codes

Here are helpful CSS that I've made and/or modified. They are free to use. Credits when posted elsewhere are appreciated, but not necessary.

Trainer Edits

This moves the trainer image to the left and flips it so the party is centered. Mostly useful for those who were around before the trainer image update. Based off DrWho
/* trainer */ #trainerimage { margin: auto; width: auto; float: left; -moz-transform: scale(-1, 1); -webkit-transform: scale(-1, 1); -o-transform: scale(-1, 1); -ms-transform: scale(-1, 1); transform: scale(-1, 1); background-size: 100%; height: 600px; }

Party Stack

Stacks your party clicks when in multi-profile view, but you can still see all the pokemon in the party. I don't remember this came from, I'm sorry. I've only made very minor tweaks to a few numbers.
/*Stack party v.2*/ #multiuser #trainerimage { visibility: hidden; } #multiuser #partybox { position: relative; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div { position: static; } #multiuser #partybox .action { position: absolute; /*allows for collapse when done*/ min-height: 0; height: auto; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 2; } #multiuser #partybox .action > a, #multiuser #partybox .action > div, #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 3em; line-height: 3em; width: 8em; } #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; /*move 'next' button slightly to the left so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right*/ -webkit-transform: translate(-5%, 0); transform: translate(-5%, 0); } #multiuser #partybox .action:empty, #multiuser #partybox .action > table, #multiuser #partybox .action.working, #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > .tooltip_content { /*hide action when it is empty, shows 'Thank you!', is processing and the berry tooltips*/ display: none; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > a { /*only 1 berry per berrybuttons*/ display: none; height: 100%; width: 100%; line-height: 3em; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a:first-of-type { /*show only good berries*/ display: inline-block; }

Berry Garden

This makes it a bit easier to hit the "water" buttons in the Garden. Shows "soil" quality and "harvest" time. Screenshot of result Based off eura and Suríya
/*Berry Garden*/ #berry button{ display: inline; align-items: center; justify-content: center; padding: 5px; overflow: hidden; width: 100px; } #berry button:hover{ margin-right: 0; } #garden_content>ul>li>.status{ display: none; } #garden_content>ul>li>.soil{ display: inline; position: absolute; bottom: 35px; font-size: 12px; } #garden_content>ul>li>.time{ display: inline; position: absolute; top: 10px; font-size: 12px; } #garden_content>ul>li{ width: 100px; height: 50px; margin: 10px 10px 5px 5px; }

My People

She got me into this game, and has helped me shamelessly a lot. Like. A. Lot!
He joined the madness. Thanks for all the shiny and albino babies!
I was surprised to see you, but when I saw you, wow! Nice of you to drop by, I hope you stick around!

Quotes [experimental]

This is just a section full of quotes I find memorable for some reason! Some are obivous, and others not so much, but here they are. This section is constantly updated as I remember/find more quotes.

TV Quotes

• "When in doubt, get a bunch of lemons." -Coulson [AoS 05x18]
  • "Honey, you weren't thinking, you were actually feeling which is allowed in this family" -Paige [Charmed 06x17]
  • "All people do is take things away from me. I just never thought it would be you." -Tilly [OUaT 07x04]
  • "No power in the 'verse can stop me." -[Firefly]
  • "I can kill you with my brain." -River [Firefly 01x13]
  • "Loneliness leads to nothing good, only detachment. And sometimes the people who most need to reach out are the people least capable of it." -DeWitt [Dollhouse 01x10]
  • "Yu gonplei ste odon." -[The 100]
  • " You had me at 'give me the [curse] glock!'" -Nikita [Nikita 03x01]
  • "Some things you break can't be put back together." -Caitlin [The Flash 03e07]
  • "You wouldn't have loved the real me anyway." -Rachel [UnREAL 04x08]
  • "I'm so tired of thinking. I just want to sleep." -Spencer [PLL 04x19]
  • "Slash, seriously?" -Serena [Gossip Girl 02x19]
  • "Probably no one ... Alright, potentially everyone." -Elijah [Originals 01x06]
  • "That's okay. I know you're not good with the whole empathy thing." -Cleo [H2O 01x09]
  • "Kroppen din trenger potet." -Noora [SKAM]
  • "Occasionally, I am callous and strange." -Willow [BtVS 03x13]
  • "Five-by-five." -Faith [BtVS]
  • "Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I'm yours." -Blair [Gossip Girl 02x01]
  • "Copper boom!" -[Gilmore Girls 04x02]
  • "Sometimes we need to lose something before we can understand its value." -Linda [Lucifer 01x06]
  • "I'm not usually this technologically inept." -Emry [Star-Crossed 01x01]
  • "Who has carpeting in their house these days? Savages." -Fallon [Dynasty 03x12]
  • "Syrup's have kinds?" -Dawn [Buffy 06x18]

Literary Quotes (very WIP)

• "Size is no guarantee of power." -George [Harry Potter]
  • "Revulsion struggled with compassion, and compassion won." -[The Golden Compass]
  • "'People cry." -Christian [Vampire Academy]
  • "'Not really alive' isn't dead enough for me." -Isabelle [Mortal Instruments]
  • "Human beings can't see anything without wanting to destroy it." -[The Golden Compass]
  • "It is so appropriate to color hope yellow, like that sun we seldom saw." -Cathy [Flowers in the Attic]

Celebrity Quotes

• "The world needs more Taylor [Swift], I need more Taylor." -Blake Lively [Buzzfeed]
  • "Oh my god, I've tricked people into thinking I have a good personality!" -Anna Kendrick [WIRED]
  • "What are you doing!? What is this? Have you never played this game? NO, babe! What is your jam?" -Troian Bellisario [Buzzfeed]
  • "It comes with being British." -Elizabeth Henstridge [SDCC]
  • "It is the hormones, but also I'm a pretty big celebrity." -Kristen Bell [Momsplaining]
  • "There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story." -Linda Hogan
  • "It was out of necessity, really. I mean, he was there." -Ming-Na Wen [SDCC]
  • "Elizabeth's trailer's clean and Chloe is crazy, and Ian's ridiculously cute." -Clarke Gregg [SDCC]
  • "Joik er et internasjonalt språk." -KEiiNO

Quotes From My Life (WIP)

• "Jeg har iPhone 4G." -Mom
  • "I've never outed my bank account." -Friend
  • "Tips, kanskje unngå å banne hvis du noken sinne e live, ya know." -Friend
  • "Takk, det va det æ ville ha! Kan du bærre adoptere mæ?" -Friend
  • "What? Hm? Hæ? Unskyld, sa du noe?" -People
  • "Borderline alcoholic!" -Friend
  • "Brittland." -Me
  • "Går kjempebra, har sykt latterkrampe! xo." -Me
  • "Johnny Depp e fin, og dopet en tyggis." -Friend

Credits

Art - Burmy

Shop

Header art - Faye Template Code - Esme

About Me

About tab art - Faye Facts tab art - Burmy Minni tab art - Jemm Template Code - Esme

Journal

Header art - Kat Minni head art - Faye Brittany dog photograph - MinniHowl Template - Burmy Font - Huerta Tipográfica

CSS credits

Trainer edits - DrWho Party Stack - Unfortunately, unknown Berry Garden - eura and Suríya

Characters tab credits

Minni reference sheet art - Faye Minni Joleteon form art - Burmy

References

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page