PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

USD for Melan Delta/Melan Legend/Rare Melan

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
Hey there! I'm looking for a melan delta or a melan legend. I'll also consider a rare melan (I.E 1 of 2 up to 1 of 4, not necessarily including other members of the evolution line) or melan exclusives! Especially Hydrark and Flarbat. I'll be paying in USD over PayPal - or, if you're willing to put it on hold, I can buy ZC and purchase the melan with that instead. I particularly like timid/naive/bashful melans - for melan deltas I'm not picky, but for other melans I'll be more picky depending on rarity. Feel free to PM me or offer below!
  • About Me!
  • Logan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
Skarmorite Q

Skarmorite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Skarmory to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,044,677
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fighting
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Bump!
Alright, apologies for the super early bump but I've changed what this thread is asking for (slightly)
ShïrøUsagï's AvatarShïrøUsagï
By AnkokuFlare | Banner by ShiroUsagi Fish || They/He Icon by: Slimemold For my use only
Sorry, I'm not interested in a custom hunt.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
i'm very attached so it's unlikely i'll trade, just gonna admit that up front, but what range of USD would you offer if you're interested?
official pkmn rumble model
epic!
That's understandable, that's what I figure happens with most melan deltas. She's very pretty! I would look at maybe 50-75usd for a melan delta, and on the higher end for her because of egg XP and her being very aesthetic. That's the general range I've seen for melan deltas, based on my own purchases and others. I'm willing to haggle on it, of course.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
hmm, that seems fair-- is it okay if i think on it for a while and get back to you? thank you btw!
That's absolutely fine, feel free to PM me once you've thought about it! And no problem!
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
Do you have any interest in them? o:
Buying for zc , - 70zc - 60zc - 30zc ZC UFT: 140 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me!
code: izu.ku| bkgd

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page