PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Online Indicators

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Project Furry's AvatarProject Furry
Suggestion Title: Adding an Online/Offline Indicator to User Profukes Suggestion Summary: I think it would be a simple and small quality-of-life addition to the game if we were to add an indicator on a user's profile page that would tell whether they were online, away, busy, or offline at any one time. It could simply recycle the indicator in ViP Lists for ease of implementation. Positive points: -Would allow a user to tell if someone is online before messaging/spar requesting/trading them without having to add them to their ViP List beforehand. - Would also be a smaller addition that(now don't take me at my word, I have no idea how hard coding is) would presumably be relatively quick/easy to implement. - Helps save time in terms of communication between users. Negative points: - Could be tedious/hard to code. - Is a relatively minor addition that is not of utmost importance. - Performing all these actions without adding to ViP List is possible. Reason For Consideration: - Small Addition - Would make communication easier - Nice to know a user's activity status.
Adverts: Avatar
By DesertArchmage!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
From what I'm reading that refers to the already existing indicators on your ViP List. I may be misreading. Either way, thanks for the notice. I was really referring to player profiles in specific.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Considering I also seen this, I'm pretty sure this is referring to online status in general.
Alright, thank you. Glad to know it's been confirmed at least.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page