PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Secrets of Mystic Island - Setup

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12345

A week ago trainers around the world got this Message from all the professors of many Regions, The letter read...

Dear Trainers of the World, Inside this letter are directions to a certain island and a ride pokemon voucher if you do not have one, All of us professors have believed there to be new pokemon or items on this island, Will you help uncover the secrets of this newly discovered land? ~Professors of the Regions

Will you help the professors?

Rules

1. All Pfq Rules apply 2. You are only allowed a six pokemon team 3. Mega Evolution and Z-Moves are allowed, Though only once a battle 4. If there happens to be a battle please do it in pms and then give a summary of how it went, Unless it is against a wild pokemon 5. Romance is allowed but keep it PG 6. Two Characters per person 7. Have Fun!

Form

Username: Rp Name: Age: Gender: Sexuality: PKMN Team: Appearance:

My Trainers

Username: EdgyWolfPokemon Rp Name: Maddison Helk (Maddie) Age: 14 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bisexual PKMN Team: Sceptile, Male, Liepard, Female, Garchomp, Male, / Unfezant, Male, / Shiny Blaziken, Male, / Appearance: She's very short for her age and wears a Sceptile shirt with shorts, Her bag is a light green with a grass symbol on it ________________________ Username: EdgyWolfPokemon Rp Name: Laurence Brown (Bringing back in my boi) Age: 16 Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual PKMN Team: Rukario, Shiny Lucario, M, / Noir, Pangoro, M, / Shiloh, Dusk Lycanroc, M, Altaria, F, / Appearance: Wears a jacket with no shirt underneath, has brown hair that's short, has gray shorts and a bag with lucario colors
RP IS UP!
Geminial's AvatarGeminial
Username: Geminial Character name: Pomegranite Cinder (Meg) Age: 15 Gender: Female Sexuality: Lesbian Team: , Babylona, F , Jessy, F , Daedelus, M , Serendipity, F Appearance: She has dark ash brown hair, styled up in a puffy, curly afro. She has taffy-brown skin, and wears a baggy white T-shirt with a Luvdisc design on it. She wears beige jeans and milky pink Crocs. She has several bangles and bracelets on both arms, of all different colors and materials and styles. She has a duffel bag that is pink and is shaped like a downwards-pointing Luvdisc. Her eyes are a warm, honey gold color, and she always looks like she’s sleepy because her eyelids droop. She's extremely tall, standing at 6'1.
Profile pic made by me <3
Accepted!
NeønGhosts's AvatarNeønGhosts
yoooo If having a PFQ exclusive isn't alright, I already have a backup 'mon planned Username: NeonGhosts RP Name: Gabrielle "Gabby" Gamble Age: 16 Gender: Female Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual PKMN Team: - "Caramel" - / - "Aster" - / Taipaeus - "Adrea" - - "Coffee" and "Cream" - / Appearance: A small, cheerful-looking girl with a round face and freckles. She has dark skin, curly cinnamon-brown hair that she usually keeps in a ponytail, and green eyes. She usually wears blue and green - her outfit is a plain green sweater, a cyan tank-top underneath, and blue jeans. She has dark blue high-top sneakers, and wears a green flower-shaped clip in her hair. Usually wears a silver necklace with pendants of a sun and moon underneath, which is a good-luck gift from her adoptive family in Alola. She has an big light green camouflage backpack that she keeps items in, with keychains of a Rowlet and a Pumpkaboo on it.
NeonGhosts (Neon) | He/Him
Accepted!
Sakriana's AvatarSakriana
Man, I haven't joined an RP in a while. I hope this is okay! Username: Sakriana RP Name: Miriam LeBlanc Age: 14 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Pokémon Team: Fennekin (Female, Marie) Eevee (Male, Kururi) Electrike (Male, Spike) Appearance: Miriam has wavy, dark brown hair that goes to her mid-back. She has hazel eyes that turn a lighter shade, almost blue, when excited or if she had previously cried . Miriam is pale, and she has no defining features. She currrntly wears a white sleeveless top with a blue collar, a blue skirt to match, white knee-high socks, and black Mary Jane shoes. Miriam also has a bag with a flame print on it. She has sunglasses that she always wears if outdoors due to an eye problem, earrings made of sapphire (probably found in Hoenn), a necklace her father gave her that has a Sylveon color scheme, and a common silver ring on her left pinkie finger.
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Username: SnivyQueen15 Rp Name: Amber Heronz Age: 15 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight PKMN Team: , Petal, F. , Snaps, M. , Barky, M. , Frost, F. , Jet, F. , Zap, M. Appearance: Mainly has the default outfit for a female trainer (as of fire red/ leaf green), but has black trousers and a green jacket instead. Her hat is just gone, and that just gives her sleek auburn hair more attention.
Typerace: 0
Made by Fuchsfee
Both accepted
Does having 6 or 8 trainers for the rp alright for the time for me to make the rp thread?
Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
I hope you don't mind me jumping in
Username: Amethyst RP Name: Leehna Canary Silphreen (She'd rather introduce herself with a different name than her actual given name) Age: 18 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight PKMN Team: Blitz / / M / Arashi / / M / Kaze / / M / Musume/ / F / Appearance:

Perfectly knows her outfit isn't all that travel friendly but she's long ago gotten used to it

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page