PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haxorus High! - RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 56575859

WindyTrainer's AvatarWindyTrainer
Chime stares at the pikachu "Is it just me or is there a really cold breeze blowing?" Slash stops and stares at Chime. "This ain't natural"
Avater made by Lonely Heart, go check them out! Made by KingTotodile
Moon shivers a bit
Avatar creator: HawkBelly Rp please join: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/265355/The-Herb Made by the awesome Vio99 And the first one by Zangoose97
CuteWeedle's AvatarCuteWeedle
Julian too, notices the odd breeze* It's quiet... Too quiet... "Is it just me or is the battle sound gone too?"
Avatar made by Aust for MY USE ONLY! electronic coin flip Collecting Death Wings
Beauty stayed silent as she didn't know what to say. She did feel a bit ashamed as it was nearly the end of the day and they had been late for school. She also felt like it would be weird if she just broke the silence. Beauty looked at her big brother, Black (who was only older than her by one year) and expected him to respond as he was always the one to break the silence. Black noticed that Beauty was looking at him and shrugged at her. 'Why is she looking at me?' Black looked away from Beauty and he could still feel her stare and it felt like she was trying to freeze him as if she were a Glaceon. Black began to feel awkward until Beauty got the signal and looked away. Black looked at his two best friends and expected a response. Pearl looked at Black and shrugged. Are we just gonna look at each other and expect a response? Pearl was a Psychic-type and while it was silent, she read Black's mind and heard (or read) Black's question. Nymphia was the very talkative type of Pokemon but she suddenly felt awkward when it was silent as they had just arrived to school and it was almost the end of the day. Nymphia looked like she was going to whisper 'awkward silence' but then that would break the silence. But she said it anyways. "Awkward silence..."
Eeveelution Squad! Eevee ~ Sunshine Vaporeon ~ Crystal Jolteon ~ Speed Flareon ~ Solarflare Espeon ~ Pearl Umbreon ~ Black Leafeon ~ Leaf Glaceon ~ Lazuli Sylveon ~ Silvia
@TheDiamondEevee Has your character been approved yet?) Chime's bell suddenly started ringing as a big, icy gust of wind started blowing.
@WindyTrainer (Yes, my characters have been approved. I've just been trying to look for the right time to jump in)
(oh ok) Blade looked up. Get ready and take shelter. He grabbed Chime and hid under the roof of the Lunch area.
CuteWeedle's AvatarCuteWeedle
Julian decides to leave and eat a spicy malasada*
Beauty notices that everyone is leaving so she leaves too as she does feel hungry as it did feel like the case on why everyone was leaving. She notices that Black, Pearl and Nymphia shrug and follow her as if Beauty was the leader. After they got their little snack, they looked at each other as they did not know what to do next.
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
(Edgy? Chibi?)

Pages: 123··· 56575859

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page