PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MothsandFrogs Art Shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
I thought I would try this handy dandy art shop thing here! I'm a little scared but if it seems as though I'm doing anything wrong, please let me know and I will fix it! I will usually get art done in 1-3 days and will inform in pm if it may take longer! I apologize in advance, these are all different kind of styles as I don't exactly have a set one and love experimenting! (I can do melans, shinies and such as long you have a color reference I can use! I am unable to do humanoid pokemon and difficult designs. I can attempt fusions if wanted of at most, two pokemon.) Head shots - 50GP/50kCR/10ZC/3 Boxes Half bodies - 70GP/70kCR/14ZC/5 boxes Full bodies - 100GP/100kCR/20ZC/8 boxes

Here are some Examples of my art!

Please excuse my depressed Cherubi
Hi can you do a head shot of a Cresslia :D Payment : 50 gp
Absolutely!I'll get right on it, send a trade when you're ready and I'll pm you the drawing!
Ok thx
FrostyMew's AvatarFrostyMew
Oh my goodness I love your art UwU May I have a head shot of a female scorbunny wearing a blue bandanna scarf with a sharp toothy grin/smirk? Payment: 50 GP
Avatar from Steven Universe, Sprites made by Bugmilk
@Moonshine-shadow I just finished your request and will send it in pms! @FrostyMew Sure think! I'll get on it asap, just send the GP as a gift! Thank you for the compliment on my art too <33
Will do UwU Thank you
Jenny151618's AvatarJenny151618
Can you do a full body of Erwyn, Rosebuds, and the poke form of Hana for 60zc?
@FrostyMew I am almost done, I might need another day to finish it due to irl thinges but It shall be doNE! @Jenny151618 I will absolutely do that! Do you want them all together her on one canvas or separate? Just send a tgift and I will get started! Since it's 3 full bodies, it might take abut 4-5 days if that is okay with you, ill try to get it done sooner though!
Okie dokie lokie UwU

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page