PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar! Galar?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 119120121

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You don't "fix" an economy by adding an over-abundance of unusable items. Also... at the risk of sounding selfish, it doesn't matter whether or not you celebrate things, I'm not going to drag my staff away from family time to work even harder on this.
I'm so glad someone read it as the staff celebrating the holiday not the userbase. Fuchsfee I myself am British so thanksgiving means nothing to me, my halloween will consist of having a small halloween tea party for my lil boy, my niece & a friends lil girl & being from the family I am christmas is a massive thing for me. But I'm pretty sure I've read/seen somewhere that the majority of the userbase was/is American based so I presumed that there's at least one art staff member who celebrates at least one of those holidays and therefore will be less likely to be able to focus on PFQ stuff. I apologise for not making that clearer in my original post.
× 45
Buying G.Orbs @ 70zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre
i celebrate halloween aswell and yes here in england we dont have thanksgiving however people who do celebrate thanksgiving have their time to celebrate with THEIR family. just because we dont celebrate doesnt mean that everyone else doesnt aswell
cïnderace's Avatarcïnderace

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You don't "fix" an economy by adding an over-abundance of unusable items. Also... at the risk of sounding selfish, it doesn't matter whether or not you celebrate things, I'm not going to drag my staff away from family time to work even harder on this.
the summon items themselves aren't supposed to fix it? it's the fact that people can finally open their boxes, get their 4 or 5 summons, and move on, bringing relic prices back down. the economy in terms of the summons is gonna be garbage at first whether the summons work or not. i really don't understand what you're saying, to me it just comes off as "removing the problem in the economy isn't going to fix the economy" in terms of holidays i actually have no idea why this discussion is happening, it's unrelated to my suggestion so i really have nothing to say lol

Pages: 123··· 119120121

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page