PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flipping accessories/pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Suggestion Title: Ability to flip accessories/pokemon Suggestion Summary: I've seen a couple accessories that are 'facing' one way such as the Pikaballoon or the small leaf. I don't think you're able to flip them as well. For example, if you wanted a Vulpix to face the Pikaballoon, it wouldn't be possible since they're both flipping the same side and there's no way to flip them. Sure, you could rotate it, but it would only end up with one of them upside down. Positive points: - More variety in contests/pokemon dressups Negative points: - Redundant feature for people who aren't serious about contests - Won't apply to all accessories Reason For Consideration: I feel like adding and implementing this feature would give more variety to contests; just a lil quality of life thing though. Please let me know if you think of more positive/negative points!
Ꮚ≗ꈊ≗Ꮚ
icon is from the official pokemon anime; sig art by quirkyrabbit!
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Slides this over. Flipping Accessories has already been approved.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
Yeah.. I just found that one too ;; I've pmed a mod to ask if they could delete this ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page