PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The pokemon rescue center

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
you are a new member of the pokemon rescue center t.p.r.c for short. it looks like a pokemon center but is purple and dome-shaped. the door opens waiting for you to come in seeing the newcomer uniforms you have on via uniform scan. (the uniform scan is to make sure no one that tries to steal the pokemon cant come in. )
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
"Well, guess like I have to take care of some sort of Pokémon, no idea what it is," Sadie said, looking around the Pokémon Center. She had just arrived to get her first Pokémon.
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Cookie

Cookie

Consumable

(: 0)

A delicious-looking chocolate cookie. May or may not contain trace amounts of Zophan. Feed to an unhappy Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50 points and EXP by 50% of the current level.

Sells for 1

Lv. 89 — 6,625 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
All Shop/Other Buttons By MochaFox! “Random Pokefusions” Banner by M7890! Avatar is made by Sheepoid of my little cutie Gracie!
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Mitzi casually wanders about. "So, if I'm meant to care for Pokemon, where even are they?" She sighs and groans.
Silky is my character. Don't try stealing her! I'm SnivyQueen15, a RP junkie! I can give great tips on making them! And I got a favorite RP too... And a journal! Can't forget that.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
someone came to them with a protable table just behind her. "hi!"the woman said "my name is amber. pleased to meet you!"amber said happily
(Note: Italic words are in Mitzi's head.) There, now we're rolling! She heads over to Amber. "Well, hey to you too! I'm Mitzi. Where exactly do I get a Pokemon to watch over?"
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
$you first take care of a pokemon we chose for your first one."amber said handing mitzi her pokemon to take care of. "your pokemons in a pokeball right now. how about you take your pokemon out for her to know you?"amber said "heres your ranl badge. your a newcomer right now. but the ranks should be easy to go up. after you cure your pokemon you can go and get other pokemon to care and cure." amber said.
"Alriight. Got it, thanks. Plus, are there any info sheets on what happened to the Pokemon? I like being prepared."
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"oh! i almost forgot! the starter kit!"amber said giving mitze her starter kit and an info sheet on everything. exept the pokemons spicies.(you have to open the starter kit and you have to let yours pokemon out to see the spicies of pokemon. )(open pokeball=spicies of pokemon/open starter kit=see whats in the starter kit)
"Yup, feel more ready now. Thanks." Mitzi heads to a secluded area and opens the pokèball. Guess it's finally happening. Lesse what this is....
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
out came a snivy! it had a broken leg. but not that bad just a tiny break.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page