PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Supersonic Skystrike [Flying - December 2019]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

lacaille's Avatarlacaille
hewwo! i'm on this team for the upcoming type race! i'll be hatchin swablu!
On this team this month ^^ I will be hunting Taillow :3
Icon bypikemon
dark lava's Avatardark lava
Oh I have a scyther, a golbat, and a aerodactyl pair that people can borrow
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
DarkMuffin's AvatarDarkMuffin
Heya! I'll be on this team hatching random eggs unless I get my Melan Miltank before the race starts, in which case I'll hunt Murkrow! I have the following pairs I can loan out during the race (though the variant/exclusive pairs are also used in my Dex Shop, so I may need them back if someone orders them but it shouldn't take too long to send em back out again!) 96% Dodou 92% Murkrow 96% Vampire Gligar 99% Flarbat 96% Faemueño 93% Luckoo 92% Quetzephyr Also if someone decides to host a team raffle, I got plenty of spare special mon I can donate for that ^^ EDIT: Almost forgot; I know some teams I've been on like to keep a tab with team mascots of lucky mon! Not sure if you'd like to do that too, but here's my little bee buddy to hopefully spread some luck to everyone
He/Him/His
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
The main post is updated! I added Jhai as a mascot as well :)
Avatar and signature made by me. (Signature's bg= Free stock photos)
Eeveehart's AvatarEeveehart
Oh if you want another mascot, here's my sweet Tenebris She was the 22nd egg in the chain and I wasnt even trying for the chain. So she is a lucky girl.
Typerace:1040 A Stargazer's Journey
EifiCopper's AvatarEifiCopper
hello everyone! I'm on this team for december, hope we all have fun and hatch lots of specials =D I'll be hopefully hunting taillow, if anyone has a pair they could lend me I'd be super grateful (and give it back asap of course) thaaaanks
Avacyn's AvatarAvacyn
Tenebris is now with Jhai :) You're on the clicklist and on the main post EifiCopper! I have some random Taillow i can send you in case you want to try making the breeding pair yourself as well.
EifiCopper's AvatarEifiCopper
thank you! ^^ and that could be really useful if you can (I justhave a male swellow, but will try grabbing some from the shelter)
Obesyx's AvatarObesyx
Hi, I'm here this month. I'll be hunting Noibat! EDIT: Here are my pairs, only to borrow. I would like them returned ASAP when type race ends. Kanto: Zubat 98%, Aerodactyl 97% Johto: Noctowl 99%, Natu 98%, Hoppip 94%, Yanma 92%, Murkrow 99%, Gligar 99%, Delibird 94%, Skarmory 93% Hoenn: Swablu 99% Sinnoh: Starly 95%, Combee 98%, Drifloon 98% Unova: n/a Kalos: Fletchling 94% Alola: Rowlet 97%, Oricorio 98% PFQ: Faemueño 91%, Gosold 96%, Flarbat 97%, Vampire Gligar 99%, Ryukuza 97%
Buying , for 50, , for 60 for 100 Delta Hoarder! Team Supersonic Skystrike Score: 1684 Avatar is Tillink from the 2019 Advent Calender!

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page