PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Magearna color change?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

yuckyrat's Avataryuckyrat
Is there any way to change Magearna from its normal colors to the soft pink color? Or is it just random when hatching them? I really want to know how to get one with the softer color palette.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
I assume you’re referring to the Albino Magearna. You need to have a Albino Radar to have a chance to hatch one.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
No, it's not albino. You can see it here. https://pokefarm.wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon/List
Unfortunately, there's no way to get Ancient Magearna other than Summoning it, and even then it's only there to give you the Egg that'll end up hatching into a "newly-minted" Magearna

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me. Guess who doesn't wanna celebrate? lol Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Aw, man. Hopefully they'll introduce a forme change item sometime. I'd love to make my Magearna ancient-colors. So soft and pretty. :-( Ty for the info!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Meanwhile, you can put this code in your skin

CODE

.party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"] { background-image:url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/a/a1/Magearna.png")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>img { opacity:0; }
Source: here Put the ID of one of your magearna (the character after "summary/") in all the "insert ID" part and save a CSS skin with the code. It would be only visible by you, but at least you'll have it in a way :')
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 I've made some adopts. Click on the sprite to see them! Profil picture drawn by me! Fusion banette + mega are from Pokemon's official sprite and fused by me. Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page