PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Legendscendants

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 1234

ScørKaji's AvatarScørKaji
yes please! that would fix it.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm non-binary now. Call me gender neutral pronouns!
template shop avvie is from 12doc 2019
hunt progress!
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
Updated Animus and Phori! Still workin on Echo.

Hey! Why not check out my Sprite shop while you're here? I also have some really cool RPs you should check out. Or... come ask the Psychic expert your burning queries...
Finished Echo
... Scorjak? Are they good?
AAAAYES! I assume by "three descendants of each Legend" you mean three lineages branching from that Legend? Also, BTW; Twisted Spoons are main-game items that boost Psychic moves. Of course, someone like Hope would try to get that.
Name:Hope Ancestor: Mesprit~❤ Gender: Female Species: Meowstic Backstory: Hope was the youngest of a litter of five, and actually had the least potent powers among her four brothers. While her brothers often struggled to control their emotional powers, and constantly told her how her less potent abilities were a gift, and yet she never listened. She has constantly attempted to improve and strengthen her mental powers, but so far all she has accomplished is getting her paws on a Twisted Spoon. Personality: Hope, contrary to her name, is actually really sarcastic and cynical; however, she does have a hidden soft side. She often acts casual and uncaring in tense situations; this is actually her way of downplaying the situation for younger teammates. She has a surprising knack for settling rambunctious children-no doubt gained from years of kittensitting her powerful brothers. Looks: A Meowstic with a Mesprit palette; pink on the blue parts and pastel blue on the white parts. There's a small jewel in each ear where a normal Meowstic would have their eye-patterns. Other: She's a HUGE Mario & Luigi fan. Lack of thumbs won't stop her from kicking Koopa butt LOL
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: I'm back home!
Poison Gem

Poison Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of poison.

Sells for 10

Lv. 48 — 3,233 / 7,057
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
yep, they're good!
Uh...hopeful bump? Just don't want this deleted.
I'm just waitin for someone to respond to any of my characters smh
Name:Yurei Ancestor: Silvally/Type:Null Gender: Female Species: Alolan Marowak Backstory: As a cubone, Yurei was seen as weird since certain items made her types change, She didn't understand why but didn't question it, She always got picked on for her weird looks but she never let what other pokemon say effect her too much Personality: Not a fan of pokemon staring at her, if she sees someone staring she will hit them with her bone Looks: Her body type is the same as a nomral alolan marowak but her coloration is different her chest is more of a whitish color while her back is more of a dull dark purple, When she changes types her bone and the fire that goes on it will change colors Other: Her Bonemerang attack, which is normally ground, can sometimes change types depending on what type she is changed too
accepted!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page