PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Therian forms

Forum Index > Core > Help >

RatcherTibbs's AvatarRatcherTibbs
needing a bit of help found a page that says in order to get the item needed i must send Landorus, Thunderus and Tornadus scouring in the same place at the same time which i have been doing but they are finding mostly nothing or the odd few berries so was wondering do they need to scour all places once or is there a specific area they need to go to?? or am i dping it right but is it just an incredably hard to find item
"on the 12 days of christmas you have a cup of tea" - Brontë my adorable baby sis
Mareep's AvatarMareep
From what I've seen all scour form change items are just really rare and you're probably better off just buying one from the market instead. Otherwise maybe get a few more of each pokemon, so you can switch out teams when one set gets too tired.
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
RatcherTibbs's AvatarRatcherTibbs
ah okay, thank you
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
I have 4-5 of these teams all with same favourite place sometimes I can send each set out till I use all energy and not find a reveal glass sometime I might find 2-3 in same cycle.
For my dex lending, custom hunts, item sales and Pokémon uft click here
× 64 / 1000

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page