PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👑The King's Sprite Shop (Open)👑

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 192021

POLL: What should I should add

•  39%
  •   6%
  •  17%
  •  11%
  •  17%
  •  11%

Total votes: 18

This poll is now closed.

Kingtotodile's AvatarKingtotodile
Based off of HeyItzJake design
King's Sprites
Welcome to my Sprite Shop, where you can buy the sprites you need. You can get an sticker to a flag to even an animated recolor. I also do combine sprite types like a gradient sticker or a glowie outline, these will cost the two sprite types prices added together. (More sprite types will be added as I learn how to make them)

Rules

1. Be patient 2. Don't be rude 3. Please Subscribe so I don't have to hunt you down 4. Don't use any of my art without first buying it 5.Password is your favorite show or movie 6. Don't ask for gen 6 and up Pokémon without permission from Pokéfarm Staff (you can get that here) 7. Sprites can now be ordered based on difficulty as followed (Unless stated otherwise)
Easy-5 Sprites, Medium-3 Sprites or Hard- 2 Sprites
These can also be mixed with the most you can get being 2 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard. 8. If a sprite Isn't payed for with in 2 to 3 days (I will check to see if they have been online at all) i will send a reminder
  • Easy
  • Medium
  • Hard

Prices

5k 10 1

Sticker

Shadeless

Recolor

Noir

Data

Siloette

Charm

Can order gen 6+ (Now allowing gen 8 starters)

Buddy Ball

Can order gen 6+ (Now allowing gen 8 starters) Also please specify what ball you want the Pokémon to be in, if not stated it will be random

Outline

Half-Shiny

Random Adopt

Here you can get a random sprite. These sprite will mostly be made up of two or more of the other spite types. I can also try new things with these. Can order max of 3 with other sprites. Original Idea by Mataamoja

Prices

10k 15 3

Demonic

Holy

Holy Demon

Fallen Angle

Flag

Japan America Scotland

Glowie

Galaxy

Gradient

Inverted Colors

Party

Prices

15k 25 5

Animated Recolor

Banners

colors can also be gradent and shapes are round, square, or rounded-square

Order Form

[b]Username:[/b] [b]Banner Reads:[/b] [b]Color:[/b] [b]Shape:[/b] [b]Pattern:[/b] [b](Optional) Pokemon(s):[/b] [b]Password:[/b]

Fusion

Retype

Based off of HeyItzJake design
King's Sprites
  • Waiting List
  • Past Orders
  • Banner
  • Membership Programs

Waiting List

Only Taking 10 orders at a time and will close shop when order list is full. Current Status #e11400 (Open)

Waiting List (0/10)

Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty Empty

Past Orders

All Sprites Using Gen 6+ Sprites Are Clickable And Will Take You To There Permission To Be Used.

Trikzter

Jalakins

angelyangel12

Littenlover

OdD1OuTlIz

DragoScarlet

Delilah Vee

Medic

UnownShadow

Howlheart200

CosmosBound92

Syräkkør

Lionkingmariesq

TamerSnow582615

Zakkiel

M7890

MothsandFrogs

MukCrow

NorthPaw

Umbreon Master

pokemonfandaniel

salamence4

CanineCherries

Banner

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/240785/The-King-s-Sprite-Shop/post/4923577][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/6379501c-4ab7-11ea-a655-f1b07fc8bf25.gif[/img][/url]

Membership Program

Memberships are gained based on orders and can give speacial benefits. There are three main memberships, they are the "Shiny Discount", the "Collector's Discount", and lastly the "Hero's Discount". To see there benefits look below.

Benefits

Shiny Discount - 5+ orders 1. Shiny odds are added to orders, which allows them to have a 1/8192 of being shiny (if shiny odds are added there will also be a non-shiny version with it.) 2. You get a 5% Discount on all orders Collector's Discount - 10+ orders 1. You can now buy one extra of each sprite type, 6 easy, 4 medium, and 3 hard. 2. you get a 10% discount on all orders 3. Shiny odds are now uped to 1/4096 4. plus all of the "Shiny Discount" still apply Hero's Discount - 20+ orders 1. You can now buy one extra of each sprite type, 7 easy, 5 medium, and 4 hard. 2. you get a 20% discount on all orders 3. Shiny odds are now uped to 1/1024 4. plus all of the "Shiny Discount" and "Collector's Discount" still apply

Shiny Members

DragoScarlet

Collector Members

Zakkiel TamerSnow582615

Hero Members

UnownShadow
I am now opened
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter
Can you do a recolour sprite of Chikorita with Kanto Rattata's colours for 5kcr please?
  • Click!
  • My Sprites
  • Shop
  • Credits
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,756,542
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
Made by me!
My trade shop:
Avatar/Icon made by Sheepoid! Small melan gastrodon sprite made by LemonZesty! Shoppington Button made by MochaFox!
@Trikzter Here you go

code

[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/277b7da6-093f-11ea-8c54-3d1db58afad6.gif[/img]
Trikzter's AvatarTrikzter

QUOTE originally posted by Kingtotodile

@Trikzter Here you go

code

[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/277b7da6-093f-11ea-8c54-3d1db58afad6.gif[/img]
I love it, thanks! I'll send payment shortly!
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Could I get a Demonic Chimchar sprite please? ^^
I always try to click back! <3 515/2000 Avatar by ScribblyGryphon. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
@Jalakins here you go, and are you be paying in zc, gold or credits

Code

https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/92ee130c-0990-11ea-b936-a9cdf3d36ccf.gif
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
Credits :3 I'll send a trade. Thank you! Edit: Could I get a fallen angel Victini as well? For credits again :3
@Jalakins Here you go

Code

[img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/3097be4c-09a9-11ea-b6bb-a17b3d0a7df9.gif[/img]

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page