PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Missing Pokemon!

Forum Index > Core > Help >

PrinceOfRage's AvatarPrinceOfRage
i bought an albino Purrloin from another user roughly a week ago, and i logged in today to try setting him up in a breeding pair, but he was gone! all my others are there, i can get a screenshot of the transaction in the thread if need be, but id appreciate if someone could tell me what happened! if i somehow released or wonder traded him and someone has him, please give him back :(
o give my babies some clicks please!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Try checking your trade history. To do that, go to the Trade Center, then press History. If you did trade it away in Wonder Trade or by regular trade, it should show up there. I'll try to check for it in your fields! Good luck finding them!
Hoopa by Conyjams on DA!
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Also check your pokewalker if you use that Pkmn in there don't show up in your fields
  • Trades
  • Credits
The Ninetails gif is recolored official art
Sig Code: St Jones Sig Art: Akua
Mareep's AvatarMareep
If you still can see the trade in your trade history or did visit his profile and still have that in your browser history, you can get his link and see where he is. If you accidently released him and find the new owner you can send them one message asking for him back, but they are allowed to keep him if they want.. Also make sure no one else can access your account and release stuff in case someone uses the same devices as you do Edit: You can also check the thread where you bought him. Often people post the platforms and since we can see the original post, you can get his link from there. Let us know if you need help
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
selocon's Avatarselocon
Go to your fields, and in the menu use "Search Fields" and type Purrloin and look at each highlight field jut to double check

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page