PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ART CAFE (Slots Closed)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 293031

Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
  • Home
  • General Rules
  • Summary
  • Slots
  • Menu
Hello ~ This is a joint art shop between me and Jeanne (jeanne43) Feel free to look around Status: My side is now closed ~ Check out Jeanne's side for a slot
  • All PFQ rules apply
  • Try not to be rude to me or to anyone else
  • Subscribing is advised ~
  • Please don't rush your orders. I usually take 2 weeks at most when I'm working on something. If I go past that for your order, don't hesitate to remind me
  • Of course, please give credit. If you're posting it somewhere else, a link to my DA or here is fine
  • One character = 1 order/slot. That is why if you choose to order two characters, that will take up two of the usual slots. Please keep this in mind ~
  • Mixed payments are allowed. If unsure of the amount, I don't mind helping out with the computation XD
  • All art will be posted on DA - with proper details (link to owner, refs used) - if you'd rather I don't, please tell me by mentioning it in the 'Others' part of the form
  • If you have any question, sending me a PM or posting here is fine
So my art is pretty much limited. I can only work on...
Can Do Humans Gijinka Personification (This can be a request. Ex: your order is Personification of Ice Cream, I would design it for you)
Can't Do Ferals. I'm not really confident with them, characters with a little bit of animal features is fine
If I find that I can't work on your order, if it makes me uncomfortable or falls under the above category, I will hold the spot for you and ask you to change it
As I take quite a bit of time working on orders, I only have a handful of slots to open. Maybe I'll open some more when I get the hang of things again Once all slots are filled, I'll close my side of the shop until I finish all of them ~
Username Order
winter solstice Red Velvet Cookie
Svetty Shortcake
Order progress
Below will be what you can order, some examples and their prices
'Scones' = Headshots. They are easy to draw but it is tricky to come up with new facial expressions every now and then

Scones

Price: 350 350 K 60 1 Mega Stone (depends if I already have it or not) 3 Large Gems (2 if
Dragon Gem
) or 30 Medium Gems (20 if
Dragon Gem
) 3

Example

'Cookies' = Half-bodies

Chocolate Chip

'Chocolate Chip Cookies' = Half Body (Waist)
Price: 600 600 K 100 2 Mega Stones (depends if I already have it or not) 4 Large Gems (3 if
Dragon Gem
) or 40 Medium (30 if
Dragon Gem
) 1 1 1 Z-Crystal 6

Example

Red Velvet

'Red Velvet Cookies' = Half Body (Thighs). These are my favorite to draw. Maybe because they give me more freedom than hedshots and without the challenge of drawing feet/shoes in a fullbody
Price: 800 800 K 120 2 - 3 Mega Stones (depends if I already have it or not) 5 Large Gems (4 if
Dragon Gem
) or 50 Medium Gems (40
Dragon Gem
) 2 Z-Crystals 8

Example

'Shortcakes' = Full Body. These take the longest to make - sometimes making me go past my planned 2 weeks so they can come bit pricey

Shortcake

Price: 1 500 1.5 M 200 5 - 6 Mega Stones (depends if I already have it or not) 3 Z-Crystals 10 Large Gems (8 if
Dragon Gem
) or 100 Medium Gems (80 if
Dragon Gem
) 3 3 15 1 1

Example

'Tea Cakes' = Character Panel. 6 characters can be added, see all of your characters in one piece. Additional characters (up to 9) will have an additional fee

Teacakes

Price: 1 500 1.5 M 300 5 - 6 Mega Stones (depends if I already have it or not) 3 10 Large Gems (8 if
Dragon Gem
) or 80 Medium Gems (20 if
Dragon Gem
) 15 1 1

Examples

'Cheesecake' - Special Item

Cheesecake

'Cheesecake' is only available for USD. This is a more complicated piece that would involve a character in a certain scenario/setting. Payment would be based on how many characters there would be and what kind of setting you would request. Base price would be 5 USD

$5 - $10

If you'd rather see larger examples, PM me
The order would be discussed before a price would be agreed on and for me to gauge if I can do it. This takes much - much - longer than the other orders so I might even exceed my 2 week limit
credits
Art @gezeichnet
jeanne43's Avatarjeanne43
  • Home
  • General Rules
  • Summary
  • Slots
  • Menu
Status: Close Hello!!! Still no updates from me in terms of chibi examples sadly, I'm sorry ;w; (I can never decide on a single style)
  • All PFQ rules apply
  • Don't be rude to anyone.
  • For written descriptions, I'll send a sketch/lineart first, just to make sure it all looks okay.
  • It'll probably take 2 weeks max before I finished the piece! (Depends on the order, really) Please message me if you noticed I went past the deadline since I can be busy these days.
  • Please give credit. If you're posting it somewhere else, a link to my DA, Toyhouse or here is fine.
  • If you have any question, sending me a PM or posting here is fine
  • I plan on posting the art on DA, so do please mention it on the 'others' on the form if you're not fine with it. (But so far, I barely really post there ;w;)
Can do: Humans Gijinkas Can't do: Swimsuits
If there's a chance I can't work on your order, if it falls to above category for example, I'll ask for you to change it. Thank you!
Username Order
Svetty Vanilla Milkshake
CelticCaira Chocolate Milkshake
Order Progress

"Coffee" - Basically lineart, and there are two types in my menu

Brewed Coffee

"A full body lineart! I would like to believe doing this is the easiest and takes less time." Price: 150 GP 150 K Credits 20 ZC

Example

Iced Coffee

"A cute chibi lineart! My style for this one changes like every time, but currently I'm practicing on a single style and hope that it stays consistent." Price: 80 GP 80 K Credits 10 ZC

Example

"Tea" - A colored order, which now has three types

Milk Tea

"An icon or headshot." Price: 60 GP 60 K Credits 10 ZC 1 Summon Item

Example

Green Tea

"A half body colored, and normally takes quite some time." Price: 300 GP 300 K Credits 50 ZC 2-3 Summon Item

Example

Iced Tea

"A full body chibi colored. Just like Iced Coffee, my style for this one keeps changing, but I'm trying to stick to one style currently." Price: 200 GP 200 K Credits 40 ZC

Example

"Milkshake" - Full body order!

Chocolate Milkshake

"A full body colored, and would probably take the longest. There's a texture effect on this one and some solid black shading." Price: 650 GP 650 K Credits 110 ZC 5-6 Summon Items

Example

Vanilla Milkshake

"A full body colored, and would probably take the longest. A soft bright coloring and shading for this one =w=" Price: 600 GP 600 K Credits 100 ZC 5-6 Summon Items

Example

"Planning to order two or more characters in a single pic? Well, I'm planning to put about at least 20% discount when paying for two characters, as long as there's enough slots. 1 character = 1 slots."
  • Special Menu
  • Holiday Specials
  • Slots
  • Menu
  • Adopts
This would be a collaborative work between me and Jeanne ~ Prices vary depending on who's working on what. Lineart can be rather simple and easy for one person and difficult for the other ... I admit, the one who finds lineart difficult is me... Anyway! We don't have any available examples to show yet but why not give it a try? At the moment, orders from the special menu are Half-Bodies
Adopts are now available!! Please be on the lookout for the next one ~ Further information can be seen up on the last tab
There's a 'holiday' special now available!!
'SPRING IS IN THE AIR!'
Flowers are starting to peak from underneath all the blanketing snow and birds can be heard once again after all the migration. In this time, maybe your character would like to be dressed in a new garment befitting of the occssion?
Username Order
Z3r0 Chocolate Coffee Truffle
Order Progress

Chocolate Coffee Truffle

Lineart by me, coloring and shading by Jeanne (Honestly, I do take rather long doing lineart)
Price: 600 600 K 100 3 - 4 Mega Stones (depends if both of us already have it or not) Summon Items (depends, tell us which ones you'll be offering)

Tiramisu Frappe

Lineart by Jeanne, coloring and shading by yours truly (It's always fun coloring in her linearts~)
Price: 500 500 K 100 2 - 3 Mega Stones (depends if both of us already have it or not) Summon Items (depends)

character belongs to Z3r0
Every month, a character will be up for adoption!! Depending on how much you pay for them will determine how many art pieces will accompany them

Determined Fighter

Always looking for a way to improve themselves, this fighter is currently travelling around in search of their newest challenge Adopt for: 400 K : 400 : 80 ZC with Headshot: 600 K : 600 : 120 ZC with Halfbody: 900 K : 900 : 180 ZC

Past Adopts

Spring Bunny (Azule Lycan)

Snow has finally melted, giving way for nature to resume it's cycle of rebirth. This cute bunny has woken up from their slumber and is now ready to frolic through the flowers
  • Form
  • Art Trade
  • Counter
  • Advertisements
Hello!!! After everything you've read (Yes, I know, thank for sticking with this so far) you can now make orders! Just copy and paste the form below. Also, in case you're interested in art trades, we have another tab for that ^^
I'd like to place an order!!
Username: (Technically what we adress you) Order: (What would you have?) Character: (Who you would like for us to work on) Reference: (As much as possible we'd like a picture for reference. If one isn't available, we don't mind working with detailed descriptions, though that would take a while.)(Personally, I can't work on clothes with just details, I need to have a picture of clothes for that one^^) History: (Tell us a little bit about your character, their personality, and such. Why don't you also share a bit of a story about them, just for fun?)(This is optional, but it might help us decide on their poses) Payment: Others: (If you have any questions or requests)

[center][size=16][b][u]I'd like to place an order!![/u][/b][/size][/center] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Order:[/b] [b]Character:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] [b]History:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Others:[/b]
Yes we do accept art trades as payments. This can't be applied on the special menu though as it would be difficult to make this as payment for an art made by 2 people. For Amethyst, this is completely situational. She's busy most of the time and when offered an art trade, she tends to prioritize this above all else. So to save herself, and be more manageable with her time, she'd only accept if she's got a lot of free time. Don't be intimidated to offer this. As for me, I think this is fine as long as I'm not too swamped with work and orders. If this is your payment, we'll send you a pm to work out on the details.
So far, 63 orders have been finished. Alright, now we're trying to reach 75 orders ^o^/
Here are some other shops that are worth checking out!! (^-^)/

Want to advertise us?

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/238169/ART-CAFE-Closed-3-3-1-1-1-1][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/jeanne43/artcafe/real_banner.png[/img][/url]
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Username: Delta1413 Order: Amethyst - red velvet cookie Character: Talia Reference: There are many gijinka references in her bio! I'd love if you could draw her hair down over her shoulder like some of the refs (not like the main one where it's swept back) History: There are 2 parts to her personality - always beautiful and always sad. She likes to use parties and performing as a way to pretend she's not lonely. Her character is inspired by the song "Talia" by King Princess if you want an idea of the mood! Payment: I'd love to offer an art trade, but please don't feel pressured if you don't have time. I can pay in zc instead, just let me know which you prefer. Here is an example of something I did for another art trade: Image. It takes me a while to do art as well, also in the order of weeks. Others: thanks!
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Rascal's AvatarRascal
Username: Rascal Order: Green Tea Character: Them? Reference: References in the link above ^^^ History: They put up a stoic front and they're a bit aloof towards others. However, they are actually quite caring and considerate once you get to know them better. Payment: 300 gp Others: Thank you!
Team Grass! avatar: Cloudtail code: Quinn
Thank you for Ordering!
coded by water
Wooh!! Thank you so much for ordering, Rascal ^^ I estimate that this would be done by Sunday. I hope you could wait that long!
Rascal's AvatarRascal
@jeanne43 Alright, thank you!
Keistew's AvatarKeistew
Username: Keistew Order: Amethyst - Chocolate Chip Cookie Character: Lilith Reference: This Outfit History: Sweet, bubbly girl. Was probably a magical girl in a past life Payment: A Latiosite and a Mewnite Q, or if you'll accept it I can give you a boxbox Others: How's your day been?
Thank you for ordering ~
coded by water
@Delta1413
I'm tempted. I'm really, really tempted to accept that art trade. But I can't as I do have exams this week >_<. Sorry. (So, zc it is) ... Okay, I'd slowly work on her (side-swept hairs are fabulous) and maybe finish her by next week
@Keistew
Uh... I can't really answer that one with a completely happy tone - ahahahaha..ha... That aside, Lilith is a cutie! Waist-up it is! And the two megastones seems perfect

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page