PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

3 horned arceus'es shop[STOPPED, NEW LINKS IN LAST POST]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 323334

Azarija's AvatarAzarija
Rules!
1. Please state who you're offering to, there are three of us. 2. Don't comission if you don't like style of artist. 3. Please state your order as much full as you can. 4. You pay half (50%) of the agreed price, and once your order is complete, you send the difference (50%). We wouldn't start without pre-payment. 5. We have right refuse service to anyone. 6. Please be patient. 7. Subscribe to thread.
    template coded by WaterWølf600 | free to use
    Ghost-delta collector, always open to PM! Avatar by me. Creating adopts in our shop!
    Azarija's AvatarAzarija
    • Main
    • Sketch (And other prices!)
    • Form

Two saying moo creatures below

Hi there! I'm Azarija, welcome to my part of our shop! My part is closed for a while, till i draw my current orders and raised prices a bit I can draw almost anything, included pokemon, humans, other species

But! Order on your own risk:

Fur, feather - i'm just not very good in it. Very detailed background - only if you're ready to wait long enough. Fusions - if you have ideas how it looks like it's fine, but if you want me to come up with a design, be ready you may not like it.
    Things i accept as payment: I also accept griseous orbs as payment! 1 orb = 250k/50zc

Examples

Non-colored

Colored

Shaded

Animated bait (NEW)

Prices
    Non-colored sketch - 300k /300 /60 Colored sketch - 500k /500 /100 Shaded sketch - 700k /700 /140 Animated bait - 800k /800 / 160 S/A/M/D baits - on price on shaded sketch, just write that you want exactly the bait. Full art - discuss every order in individual way.
    [b]Azarija, moo![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]What do you want to be drawn:[/b] Pokemon, human, etc. If it's OC, add examples in hidebox. [b]Type of art:[/b] Sketch/Full Art/Bait In sketch/full please write what you want: headshot, fullbody, do you need background or not, and which type do you need. If you want specific pallette, details, pose, etc - write it here, otherwise just say "Surprise me!" [b]Payment: (cr/gp/zc/orbs)[/b]

Wait list:

None for now
    code © type null
    alien713's Avataralien713
    • Main Page
    • Melan Baits
    • Fusions
    • *none currently*
    • Form
    Moved to this thread
    Drawing PWYW Melan Baits This is pay what you want, but there is a minimum you must pay: 200.000 /200 /40 None of the examples are free to use!

Examples

None of them are free to use
    I can draw a Pokemon fusion for you! Just describe which Pokemons do you want. Price is 1.500.000 /1500 /300 None of the examples are free to use!

Examples

Check out later!
    Please use the form when ordering! [b]Alien, moo![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]What do you want to draw:[/b] (melan bait, fusion, etc. For fusion please describe which Pokemons should I fuse) [b]Payment?:[/b]
    code © type null
    Made by Fuchsfee
    Yay, Team Steel! English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Why not to visit my art shop? Avatar done by me.
    Daemonprince's AvatarDaemonprince

Art Shop

Do not Random PM me please. Only Trade PMs allowed.
    LÏÅñ's AvatarLÏÅñ
    wait a lil second.....so... idk so, we CAN commision, somehow, i think because i would even want to...
    Lian|33|Artist, programator (in training) |Slovakian|female "why do those nasty phones exist!" -me 2019 while coding this i work for this fork soup eating person when i want to .*.*.
    coded by me, art creator: swirling inferno avatar by me
    Azarija's AvatarAzarija
    Now we're open!
    Rascal's AvatarRascal
    @Azarija Azarija, moo! Username: Rascal What do you want to be drawn: Her? Type of art: Shaded Sketch Preferably fullbody but I'd be willing to take anything else if the design is too difficult to draw. Feel free to surprise me with the pose/expression! Payment: (cr/gp/zc/orbs) 180 zc
    Team Ice! avatar: FIGURE.09 code: Quinn
    Azarija's AvatarAzarija
    I'll start right now :з
    Rascal's AvatarRascal
    @Azarija Alright, I'll send over the first half of the payment now. ^^ Thank you!
    Iceland's AvatarIceland
    Alien, moo! Username: Iceland What do you want to draw: Melan Bait of Purrloin Payment?: GP!
    Joint Shop with Sofy13: TIN AND ICEY'S SHOP OPEN NOW! Current Avatar: From Cloudtail
    Signature by CatEnergetic. Gif.

Pages: 123··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page