PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What would i do without us (pikmin/pokemon)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(charaters: captain olimar, louie, captian charlie, alph, brittany, pokakat, fennekava, and leviteh day one:we where on the ssdrake. pokakat was eating some hotdogs. fennekava was playing chees with alph, captain olimar was steering the ship. captian charlie and brittany where just waiting untill the fuel ran out. there where no replacement fuels."we are gonna crash!" captain olimar yelled as the ship was hurdleing to the planted "why is there no fuel!" pokakat said as she saw louie hurdleing the fuel out "well now i know who the culprit is. louie."pokakat said as the shil crashed and all of them hurdled out "well now we are stranded"leviteh said as they got up. "well we just need to DONT EAT THAT FUEL LOUIE!" fennekava said as she took the fuel from louie ate taped him onto the red onioin. "thats the red onion fennekava"alph said as the red onion flew and flouted over fennekava before ten red winged pikmin fell out " WHAT ARE THESE!"fennekava said as the red winged pikmin flew to an onion with wings on it. louie tried to break free from the tape ti try to steal the onions pikmin. but failed to break free. as the day got dsrk they whent to sleep. they slept under some stump as the onion followed them. (bookmark. day complete!)
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
day 2:they woke up only to see the red winged pikmins onion."i guess it (yawn) followed us here."pokakat said before she got up."does anyone thing theres something trying to eat us?"fennekava said as a giant monster roared. as every stood up. it was a giant rainbow bulborb! the red winged pikmin started to attack it as pokakat threw the others there (aurthors note:the red winged pikmin are what pokakats throwing) and soom the giant mega rainbow bulborb shook off the red winged pikmin and ate a few of them! but soon the other red winged pikmin took the giant rainbow bulborb down. it crashed to the ground and a cellphone,a lemon, and a meatball came out of its mouth as the red winged pikmin tried to lift the giant rainbow bulborb back to there nect but it needed 20 pikmin to be lifted. some of the red winged pikmin where getting some ot the pellets pikmin use to make kore of themselve as tue pellets made more pikmin. as they plucked the pikmin out "well the pikmin have evolved smarter brains"captain olimar saidas the new red winged pikmin lifted the giant rainbow bulborb into there onion and it made 30 more red winged poikmin thet wjere plucked out of the ground by the other red winged pikmin "i just want the lemon"pokakat said as she ran to the lemom peeling it and eating its sour fruit inside as the day got dark they kade very small homes out of the lemon peels. it also smelled better.(bookmark. day complete!)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
night of day 2 (special chapter!):louie broke free from the tape and stole the red winged pikmins food. soon the red winged pikmin saw that and somehow taped louie to a stick. (bookmark. special chapter complete!) (aourthors note: that was short)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page