PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Science is the new world

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
amber whent into the lab exited to start the day as she got toxin and fed him
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Alyssa went in her lab too, and the Lotad-Snivy fusion, who she named Sugar, seemed happy enough to see her.
Current avatar made by Plumy. Go shower them with moneh for a Cute avatar like mine! If ya want.... :D Formerly Vulpix88. 269
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
soon amber finished feeding toxin and decided to visit alyssa "hi!"amber said to alyssa
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Oh! Hey Amber! So, your fusion doing good? I think mine's alright." Sugar climbs onto Alyssa's head and waves to show she's fine.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"yep!"amber said as toxin serched the room for items like the mecevious fusion he is (we are all in the same lab. we have our own rooms for experementing)
Echo walked into the lab. Her ghastly-noibat fusion - which she'd named Purple Haze - followed behind her, it's wings flapping erratically. "Hey girls, how are you both?"
my pfp is official art by araki, i do not own it <3
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(are you talking to us?)
(yeah)
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
(ooc:if your talking to someone its good to say what the name of them is. like if your saying hi to amber "hi"echo said to amber. is good)"hi! im doing great!"amber said to echo as roxin was still serching for items
Chemical Derp's AvatarChemical Derp
Prof Mishap walks in confidently with Chemistry [A pokemon that is part Goodra,Charizard,Ampharos and Muk]following close behind. Mishap looks around the room, observing who is present. "HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!" she yells at everyone with excitement with Chemistry also greeting with a "KAGA-KU!!".
TBE

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page